Community > Posts By > BYondLife

BYondLife's photo
Thu 10/22/09 11:23 PM

Thanks Reddie pooh and everyone else.

Especially Pacific Star..

you'll all given me great hope, and aspiration. =]

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

If I could marry you all (and was gay) I would!!!
rofl rofl rofl smitten kinky

:wink: :wink: :heart: :wink: :wink:

BYondLife's photo
Thu 10/22/09 11:20 PM
::He slowly rose to his knees, and then slunched back for a moment. He reached out to grip his blade. He rose, not saying a word at the moment. He sheathed his sword as he looked to her; his eyes still a white glaze, but were slowly fading back to blue.::

"..forget what I said earlier about your friends are mine.."

::As he stepped past her and looked at the animals.::

"..I see this one again; I'll kill him myself if it's not already dead."

::He glanced over his shoulder.::

"..I'll be at the Inn. I need to check on my horse.."

::As he stormed off; as he rushed out her to be of help. He was so infuriated that his old-self had returned, he didn't even wait for her. His teeth grinded as he was soon off into the distance.::

BYondLife's photo
Thu 10/22/09 11:07 PM
Good point!
Those are nice.. drool
But no staring.slaphead

BYondLife's photo
Thu 10/22/09 11:05 PM
hey there.. idk bout that..
That's a big more than I can handle if it goes to the next level.
noway

BYondLife's photo
Thu 10/22/09 11:01 PM
::He tried to reach into his pocket, as he had only that guys note.. he held out his hand and he dropped the note as he collapsed upon the grass, and he went limp. Soon after.. the fire went out on its own.::

"...."

BYondLife's photo
Thu 10/22/09 11:00 PM
::Kashell was growing ever tired of this as he was only trying to help. He slammed the tip of his blade into the ground and screamed out furiously. His body became engulfed in pure fire and he picked up that blade again. His eyes went from that calm, mellow blue to a cold, piercing white. His pupils vanished, and the evil that lurked within him became visible. No longer would they have to worry about a pocket, they'd have to worry about that inferno enraged around his figure. His blade piercing through the birds one after another if they got too close.::

::Even his own silver wolf, frightened when he got like this trotted off swiftly tail between her legs.::

"..call..them..off..before..I..destroy..them..all.."

::He tried to warn, unable to even control himself anymore. The visions that plagued his nightmares was reborn. He had once again become what he had been constantly running from. No, he had to try and fight it.::

::His sword dropped from his hand. As he collapsed to his knees.::

"..I won't let you.. not.. again.."

::The fires still shrouded his figure::

BYondLife's photo
Thu 10/22/09 10:55 PM

hawhoa

lol
Seriously. =]

I've met some of the bestest friends eva on hurr.
shades

BYondLife's photo
Thu 10/22/09 10:50 PM
"..what in the bloody 'ell does this frikkin thing want?!"

::Currently not even thinking about the note and what it did or didn't mean. He slipped his hand behind his back, readying something, because he refused to harm wildlife. As the raven swooped down again he quickly pulled out his small grappling hook and wrapped it around the birds legs and used the hook end against a grave to bring it to the grassy floor. He slammed the hilt of his blade against the metal digging into the grave pinning it there as he turned again looking to Tiage.::

"..I hope you know what you are doing.."

::Not truly sure how long that hook would hold as he tried to keep an eye on it.::

BYondLife's photo
Thu 10/22/09 10:46 PM
Thanks Reddie pooh and everyone else.

Especially Pacific Star..

you'll all given me great hope, and aspiration. =]

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

If I could marry you all (and was gay) I would!!!

BYondLife's photo
Thu 10/22/09 10:42 PM
::Kashell's eyes narrowed slightly as he stood in front of Tiage. As the raven came swooping down again, he turned to the side and just swung at it swatting it in the rear as it passed giving it a speed burst.::

"..we've got a problem, dear.."

::As the wolves closed in, that silver wolf of Kashell's came barging to the front as it growled back in them return.::

"..if there's somethin' ya wanna tell me bout yer friend.. I do believe this'd be the time.."

BYondLife's photo
Thu 10/22/09 10:38 PM
:;Already hid the letter so Tiage didn't see it as he ducks avoiding a mammoth sized raven::

"..gah.. if the flock will back off for a second that is.."

::He hated to kill his fellow friends in nature; but he would if deemed necessity.::

BYondLife's photo
Thu 10/22/09 10:37 PM
::Shortly thereafter, and nowhere near as dramatic, Kashell strolls up. He shakes his head softly, as he peers around at all the animals, but says nothing he just moves towards them.::

"..do you need me to take a look at him?"

BYondLife's photo
Thu 10/22/09 10:35 PM
Win what? o.O

BYondLife's photo
Thu 10/22/09 10:29 PM
::As Tiage would eventually catch up to them, Kashell clenched a small piece of paper, but he hid it fromt Tiage as he tucked it away quickly before turning to face her.::

"..from what I understand.. he went deep into the forest by the graves.. though, I have never seen these graves. Do you know of them?"

::As he turns to face her.::

BYondLife's photo
Thu 10/22/09 10:26 PM
"My lady..I am not one to hurt my fellow friends of nature.."

::He shook his head, disbelieving she had forgotten of his love and ability to speak with the things in nature.::

"I sense.. trouble.."

::As his head shook suddenly, and like a man possessed he turned and charged down the stairs. He was out the door within seconds; fesrless like he was known to be when like this, he was at the edge of the forestline within seconds. He placed two fingers within his mouth and let out a loud, whistle. He crouched down as a large silver wolf came lazily out of the woods with a yawn.::

::If she hadn't caught up by now; she already missed most of the conversation between the two as he rose to a stand and peered into the forest.::

BYondLife's photo
Thu 10/22/09 10:19 PM
"..then let us go have a look.."

::As he reached behind him to ensure he still had his blade.::

"..I will handle the wolves. They are of my kin and should pose little trouble. Do you know where your friend might have ventured off to?"

BYondLife's photo
Thu 10/22/09 10:16 PM
OMG!!!

Mrs. Coleman?!

You like my Advisor at College. >.<
She's an awesome woman, lemme tell you.

BYondLife's photo
Thu 10/22/09 10:15 PM
::His eyes rolled closed lost in both her touch and sweet sensual kiss; he heard the wolves, he felt the shivers; only one was uncommon to him..he thought those shivers were from her, maybe he was right?::

::He pulled her closer. Lost within that moment; within her kiss::

BYondLife's photo
Thu 10/22/09 10:13 PM

Wow....this is awesome!

Glad you like it.
=]

BYondLife's photo
Thu 10/22/09 10:08 PM
::His hand pulls her closer to deepen that kiss as he pulls her closer, he would only break the kiss for the moment to say::

"I already swore to you.. I'll never leave your side.."