Community > Posts By > decentguy1616

decentguy1616's photo
Tue 09/13/16 03:40 AM
Yessss kissing on uppar lips or lower lips both is essential and deep koss is always better than simple kiss....

Intimacy is much more important in kissing...... Girls love deepest and wet kisses all over body.

decentguy1616's photo
Tue 09/13/16 03:33 AM

Request at least 4 references, background check, and urinalysis.
Cookies would be nice too.
Good luck in your quest.

rofl

decentguy1616's photo
Mon 09/12/16 09:41 PM

So morale to the story: tell her you love her a bit more often then? That is if you do. smile2

You tell me. I assume women need more attention then I think they do. But it is more of a warning to young guys. Women need lots of attention and drama in their lives.

Women need lots of attention and drama in their lives.rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

decentguy1616's photo
Mon 09/12/16 09:13 PM
Edited by decentguy1616 on Mon 09/12/16 09:14 PM

Hehe once again my answer has to be a nose hahaha! Love noses! But eyes are definitely captivating too, and the expression they carry with it. Sparkling white teeth also make me crazy. What??? I'm asking for too much! Hahaha

Welll shaped nose ,pouty and kissable lips,big eyes, radiant shiny skin, skin colour black or white I love both

decentguy1616's photo
Mon 09/12/16 09:11 PM

i experienced that one u state what u do in life some people tend to not talk to u anymore . i believe a job is a job and people should not judge u for the type of work u do

Yes job is job but female usually seek a potential partner.
By law of nature female seek for strong manin every aspect including financials.

decentguy1616's photo
Mon 09/12/16 09:06 PM
I usually love female with following awesome features

Non physical - Polite and puntual at every step of life,Sense of humour with knowledge,brainy,sweetest by nature,
Down to earth.

Physically - I first look at nose if its in shape then no problem at all.... Second average body built in every aspect top to bottom.Not too large not too small.

decentguy1616's photo
Mon 09/12/16 09:01 PM

Honestly....I always look at a woman's hair. If she keeps it looking good and clean, then I proceed to checking out her hooters. noway laugh

Are you talking about scalp hairs or ...........:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

decentguy1616's photo
Mon 09/12/16 08:59 PM

good height and big chest :heart: 

Wide chest or big chest...
We usually call Male with big chest as having gynaecomastia.......

decentguy1616's photo
Mon 09/12/16 08:56 PM
surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised tongue2

decentguy1616's photo
Mon 09/12/16 08:55 PM
Racism is on peak because of below average mindset of manh people.
For me black or white no difference at all.
I like black girls if she is good at heart and have attractive facial features.

love love love love love love love love