Community > Posts By > Mike6615

Mike6615's photo
Fri 11/18/22 07:03 AM

No is NOT an answer, It just shows the lady or man is too ignorant, lazy and has no manners to reply

Since snap judgments based on not actually knowing anything about a person seem to be okay with you, I’ll go ahead and make one about you. Your reply tells me you’re cranky, judgmental and entitled.

And that's why he's here, looking for a woman, instead of in New Jersey.

Mike6615's photo
Wed 11/16/22 06:23 AM

I am A fashion designer 34 years old divorced No kids and i am looking for a serious relationship. Only send me Message if you are serious no monkey business.

Okay--we won't try to sell you any monkeys...

Mike6615's photo
Mon 11/14/22 01:41 PM

1. No reply IS a reply.

2. "She's deactivated for some reason.

3. "She"'s actually a twelve year old who's mother found out what "she"'s been doing on the basement computer all those hours.

4. "She"'s a scammer who got tired of asking you for gift cards and not getting them and decided to move on to another target.

5. "She" may not a "she".

Mike6615's photo
Mon 11/14/22 06:45 AM

or what do you think :thinking:

Or can you sex without love?

Mike6615's photo
Mon 11/14/22 06:43 AM

Because I go to the Gym at least times a day .... to keep fit and Slim ... and that's my story and I am sticking to it .... so there you have it in a nutshell ....

Well, how many times per day, then? Hard for us to tell from your post.

Mike6615's photo
Tue 11/08/22 06:17 AM

There are many girls and women asking money in this app and then not providing the services. kindly have a reporting feature in your app

What kind of services were they supposed to provide you?

Probably the usual for men...laundry, dusting, etc.

Mike6615's photo
Fri 11/04/22 06:13 PM
"He's a Lumberjack and He's Okay!"

Mike6615's photo
Thu 11/03/22 06:35 AM
Hermits thus have it so easy...

Mike6615's photo
Sat 10/29/22 06:36 AM
With younger people, one might ask the other, "What's 'Scrabble'? What's 'Monopoly'?" Or, "I remember my grandparents playing this."

Mike6615's photo
Thu 10/27/22 06:39 AM
An old joke about political opposites in a relationship is that they cancel out each other's vote.

Mike6615's photo
Mon 10/17/22 07:36 PM

i was wandering, if you want a relationship with someone and the man/woman want to see their loved one pay for half like the rent, the bills, the gas of the car, the car, the food and even going out as on vacation. Can it happen as do they exist?

"Wandering"...traveling aimlessly from place to place?

Mike6615's photo
Sat 10/15/22 01:30 PM

First :thinking:

After reading half :rolling_eyes:

Later read full...
:scream:
head is spinning

My head is spinning too!

Must say it eludes me why the OP posted this. I guess he just needed to vent.
Please give us ample warning of that at the beginning.
Now I wasted my time on trying to read a mind-boggling story in bad English.

For someone, who only has English as her second language, it is quite decent imo. And it is way better than using the likes of Google Translate. And some native English speakers don't even know the difference between "their" and "there". Just saying ...

Yep. Those homonyms will always trip you up.

Mike6615's photo
Tue 10/11/22 05:51 PM

This has got to be one of my biggest pet peeves. It all starts innocently enough but it's one of those things that tends to build until you realize that they are blatantly ignoring you. Unanswered Questions, that is where this all begins. In the beginning I let it go as I was excited about a new prospect, however that was a mistake as I later found out. Not answering your questions is bad sign & I don't allow myself to play that game anymore. Anyone else have this problem?

I've had many types of pets, but never had peeves as pets. They're just too risky.

Mike6615's photo
Wed 10/05/22 07:47 PM

Font size changes from the older larger to smaller font and back ever since the last two app updates.

I was under the impression that updates make apps better, Mingle2 just keeps getting worse, its the most pathetic app I have ever used.

The door's over there, dude.

Mike6615's photo
Wed 10/05/22 12:05 PM

her profile said 22 you need to delete her profile NOW it's against the law and wrong

If you think she's under 18, where's your proof?

Mike6615's photo
Mon 10/03/22 06:34 AM

Is it OK just to look for sex

As long as you do not touch anything.

I'm always thinking that's what aliens who abduct people warn them: Don't touch anything!

Mike6615's photo
Tue 09/27/22 07:12 AM

You might be right.

If (as you say in your profile) you're only looking for women who live on the southern coast of Spain, you are really narrowing your pool of women to choose from on this site. While it would be nice for us all to have a large selection of potential matches who lived nearby, the fact is there just aren't that many people on here. I hope you find what you're looking for.

In the meantime, I hope you'll at least post in the forums with us. Welcome to Mingle! waving

I agree about location. Meeting people sure is different than in high school, where everyone lived 10 minutes apart.

Mike6615's photo
Wed 09/21/22 08:41 PM

What is the Greatest lesson or lessons that you have learned at a later stage in Life, that you wish you knew sooner?

That Freedom is Not Free.
You have to Always Fight for It.

And the Cost of Freedom is Extremely High.
It can be seen at any Veteran`s Hospital.

"Find the Cost of Freedom, Buried in the Ground.
Mother Earth Will Swallow You
Lay Your Body Down."

Crosby, Stills, and Nash, 1971

Mike6615's photo
Fri 09/09/22 02:44 PM

In other words you're looking for sex chat?

gud luk wit dat

Or about a gold mine that's all played out...now it's just sitting there with its door open.

Mike6615's photo
Wed 08/31/22 11:10 AM

Or get an operation.....

Might be a bit harsh for Harsh.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25