Community > Posts By > Mike6615

Mike6615's photo
Sat 04/30/22 08:01 AM

I am used to blank profiles. But now even blank posts?

:monkey_face:

Guess he feels his statement was in the post's title.

Mike6615's photo
Wed 04/27/22 04:04 PM
Maybe they don't know where Prattville is.

Mike6615's photo
Thu 04/21/22 07:58 AM
You're wise to think about this before attempting it. You can do a google search for "negative effects on health from testicle crushing", etc.

Mike6615's photo
Wed 04/20/22 07:49 AM

IDK about everyone else but dating is hard enough w/o the minor depression & insecurities caused by days or even weeks of no matches or responses. the more sites you sign up for the more depressing it can be. i myself have even thought about seeing a therapist but then i think about it & laugh cause all those females that say they want someone real or a good guy wouldn't know one if he stood infront of them with a programmable traffic sign saying "ggod guy here". I know this for fact cuse I've written it every i can think of & nada.

I'm starting to learn why people only check these things once a week; you can go through all you're messages (if you get any) & everything else on multiple sites i an hr.

I'm sorry to say this (but it's true unfortunately) the human race is shallow & judgemental (no matter how hard we try not to be). So whether we like it or not the amount of interest shown to you is directly proportionate to how attractive you are.

All these sites are the same for the most part with a few differences between them. I personally have found the best one to be dating by Facebook. It may be the same type of setup but there is no $ anywhere to use anything. Everyone on there is real cause they have to have a Facebook account & profile in order to join dating.

DISCLAIMER- the preceding is only my thoughts & experiences. If you disagree with something plz let your opinion be know. Good luck to all on your search.

But do remember, dating sites like this one are only one of many ways to meet people. Good luck!

Mike6615's photo
Sun 04/17/22 07:45 AM

My name is Sue, how do you do (Country Western reference).

"A Boy Named Sue"
Johnny Cash, 1969.

Mike6615's photo
Fri 04/15/22 06:22 PM
Another new member with very high expectations...

Mike6615's photo
Thu 04/07/22 08:21 AM
Edited by Mike6615 on Thu 04/07/22 08:22 AM
"Lookin' For Love In All The Wrong Places"

Johnny Lee, 1980

Hopefully you'll be looking in all the RIGHT places. Good luck!

Mike6615's photo
Thu 04/07/22 08:17 AM
At first I though he meant "PRUNE Dating"...where you go out and eat many prunes with coffee...while staying close to the bathroom.

Mike6615's photo
Wed 04/06/22 09:24 PM

Not a thing wrong with you, like me if you were god you would change a hell of a lot of things, since your not a devine, you have to put up with what mere humans come up with.

Nect tiome come back as a kitten, at least you can get away with scratching people with out getting arested.

Take care, leona the brat

Leona, you've said you're a bad speller. Possibly you should be checked out for dysgraphia. Good Luck!

Mike6615's photo
Mon 04/04/22 06:07 PM
Prepper: a person who prepares something or prepares for something.

Mike6615's photo
Mon 04/04/22 06:02 PM

What’s Your idea of the greatest romantic getaway …?

One that is paid for by someone else.

Oh, one provided by a politician, then.

Mike6615's photo
Mon 03/28/22 06:47 PM
Slap a street thug and you are just seconds from getting shot.

Mike6615's photo
Fri 03/25/22 06:26 PM
But why 7 posts?

Mike6615's photo
Wed 03/23/22 01:49 PM
"But I'm a man, yes I am, and I can't help but love you so..."

Spencer Davis Group, 1967. (Steve Winwood singing lead)

Mike6615's photo
Sun 03/20/22 07:47 AM
"Yippee Ki Yay, Motherf..ker!"

Bruce Willis in "Die Hard" (1988)

Mike6615's photo
Fri 03/18/22 06:50 PM
Gazo:
How's about investing in condominiums? It's safe.

Rocky:
Condominiums?

Gazo:
Yeah, condominiums.

Rocky:
I never use 'em.

Mike6615's photo
Wed 03/16/22 09:11 PM

it's hard enough to date after 50, but even more discouraged with people on a "dating site" looking primarily for tail :rolling_eyes: . . . guys, they are called hookers, not dates.

Concerning the historical term related to Union Civil War General Joseph Hooker...
There is a popular legend that "hooker" as a slang term for a prostitute is derived from his last name because of parties and a lack of military discipline at his headquarters near the Murder Bay district of Washington, DC. Some versions of the legend claim that the band of prostitutes that followed his division were derisively referred to as "General Hooker's Army" or "Hooker's Brigade." However, the term "hooker" was used in print as early as 1845, years before Hooker was a public figure, and is likely derived from the concentration of prostitutes around the shipyards and ferry terminal of the Corlear's Hook area of Manhattan in the early to middle 19th century, who came to be referred to as "hookers". The prevalence of the Hooker legend may have been at least partly responsible for the popularity of the term. There is some evidence that an area in Washington, DC, known for prostitution during the Civil War, was referred to as "Hooker's Division". The name was shortened to "The Division" when he spent time there after First Bull Run guarding D.C. from incursion.

(From Wikipedia)

Mike6615's photo
Wed 03/16/22 06:59 PM

How can I find a loyal partner

It doesn't help when your profile is blank.

Mike6615's photo
Sat 03/12/22 07:06 AM

I haave a graphic that won't post here, sums it up pretty well! NICHOLAS CAGE's face on it states:
"IF A GUY WANTS YOU FOR YOUR BREAST, THIGHS, &\or LEGS: SEND HIM TO KFC! YOU ARE A LADY! NOT A CHEAP VALUE MEAL!" Any man that is not after the CAKE, only the ICING; What can he put the icing on for a COMPLETE CAKE?! Too old anymore to be just a ICING man! I am seeking the WHOLE CAKE! Hopefully I have a good lead on MY CAKE as of late!? TIM will tell as it always does tho!?

Tim will tell? What did Tim say, then?

Mike6615's photo
Mon 03/07/22 07:07 AM

Beware of the Willie lynch it’s breaking relationships and killing families daily Ih btw WASSUP!!

You're assuming we know what you're talking about.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25