Community > Posts By > Mike6615

Mike6615's photo
Wed 10/13/21 06:32 PM

gold diggers abound in the cemeteries to ..
looking for all those gold fillings .... lets not discriminate lol!!!

)
I WAS a gold digger...spent over 20 years digging holes, searching for "The Lost Dutchman's Mine" in the nearby Superstition Mountains. (No, I didn't find it.)

Very interesting Mike !!
What was your most profitable find in those 20 years .... ???

Never found anything. There are some stories that the Dutchman (actually a German named Jacob Waltz) was actually "high-grading" (the vernacular at the time for stealing) gold from another mine, and created a mine of his own as a cover. If that's true, then anyone whoever looked for it looked in vain. He died in Phoenix 1891.

In 1983 the area became part of the National Wilderness Area, which closed it to "mineral exploitation". So even if the mine and its gold were ever found, the finder would get the glory, but not the gold, unless it was taken out in secret.

I got involved by reading "The Killer Mountains" (1968) by Curt Gentry, who later found fame co-writing "Helter-Skelter" (1974), a book about the Manson murders.

It WAS an adventure. I can see the Superstition Mountains now from my window.

Mike6615's photo
Wed 10/13/21 01:50 PM
Edited by Mike6615 on Wed 10/13/21 01:51 PM

gold diggers abound in the cemeteries to ..
looking for all those gold fillings .... lets not discriminate lol!!!

I WAS a gold digger...spent over 20 years digging holes, searching for "The Lost Dutchman's Mine" in the nearby Superstition Mountains. (No, I didn't find it.)

Mike6615's photo
Tue 10/12/21 08:37 AM
You may have better luck here by having better profile pics taken, not the current ones with a scowl, in the shade, and taken from 20 feet away. Good luck.

Mike6615's photo
Mon 10/11/21 09:52 AM
Yep, a blank profile certainly attracts the Fort Smith ladies...

Mike6615's photo
Sat 10/09/21 07:44 AM
Edited by Mike6615 on Sat 10/09/21 07:46 AM

Well, however difficult it may be to hear, love can just fade away.
And it never comes out of the blue. Someone doesn't stop loving you from one day to the next. Meaning the one who didn't see it coming didn't pay attention to how the other was feeling and reacting.
You should never take a relationship for granted, as a kind of status quo. Relationships are living entities.

As for appreciating the partner being loving and giving... Has it dawned on you that you can smother someone to death?
My ex husband did whatever to please me and boy does that wear thin! I couldn't even say, "Gosh, I'm hungry!" or he was in the kitchen making me some food.
That attitude began to annoy me, then irritate me, more and more and made me lose respect and with that my love for him.
People want a partner, an equal, not a servant, not a pleaser either.
You know the saying "if it's Christmas every day it isn't Christmas anymore"?
Doing something great and romantic regularly is cool. Doing it very often isn't.

The part about your ex reminds me of guys whom women feel are "too nice" and are then put into the dreaded "friend" category when they really are looking to be the boyfriend.

Mike6615's photo
Sun 10/03/21 09:14 PM
On a segment of the old Dick Van Dyke show, Rob once said to Laura, "You know if you keep picking away at my faults, first thing you know, I'm perfect! And who wants to live with a perfect person?"

Mike6615's photo
Tue 09/28/21 05:48 PM
"How's thing come say hi xx"--What are you trying to say?

Mike6615's photo
Sun 09/26/21 07:02 PM
Yeah...I give out not only my phone number, but my social security, bank account, credit card, and any other number I'm asked.

Mike6615's photo
Wed 09/22/21 03:11 PM

well, i am french guy 55 looking for fun, i love to swin & run NUDE!

i am like a teenager in the.waved, wjp wants to jpin?

Running nude here gets you arrested, and if a child sees you, you might be convicted as a sex offender...and that conviction stays with you.

Mike6615's photo
Wed 09/22/21 03:08 PM
Okay, what's the saying?

Mike6615's photo
Mon 09/20/21 06:07 PM
The Dark Side of the Moon--Pink Floyd, 1973

Two Sides of the Moon--Keith Moon, 1974

Mike6615's photo
Sun 09/19/21 07:40 PM
Yes, some do. Been living under a rock?

Mike6615's photo
Thu 09/09/21 06:43 AM

I ride a trike~~~ best thing I ever bought... bigsmile

Over here in Arizona, where there's a lot of retirees, trikes are big sellers...allows riders to keep riding without worrying about balance, weight, etc. But they find the trike takes up as much garage space as their golf cart!

Mike6615's photo
Wed 09/08/21 08:47 AM

Volcano spelunking?

Yes...follow Arne Saknussemm's footsteps in Iceland's Snaefellsjokull extinct volcano.

Mike6615's photo
Sun 08/29/21 06:42 AM

:heart: Are you a confident man that loves a thick woman? I mean really loves to grab thick legs and rub a soft round tummy? Don't be shy, but be real about yourself, guys! Let's hear it!!! :wink:

And the results are in!!

Mike6615's photo
Sat 08/28/21 06:51 AM

is that the fear of the Aliens movies?

Yes, fear of the Xenomorph, to be exact. Stay away from large, vertical egg-shaped objects on the ground, as Kane would now agree on.

Mike6615's photo
Wed 08/25/21 07:59 PM

I don't understand why they are superficial,we men are very simple

If you are going to make such a wild claim about women, then try backing it up with evidence.

Yes, "Empirical evidence", as Thomas Sowell would say.

Mike6615's photo
Tue 07/27/21 01:14 PM

one asked me for nudes later to find out it was a man just like me
:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:
I really needed a gun
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

If you mean you need the gun to shoot him, the judge will say "You really need a long prison sentence, and I'm giving you one right now."

Mike6615's photo
Sun 07/25/21 02:03 PM
With no picture and profile not filled out? What do YOU think?

Mike6615's photo
Mon 07/12/21 07:33 AM

i will stick to "Gorilla glue" ... man! that is a real bonding agent ..!!!

But it's so tricky, getting the right amount of water, or it'll make a mess.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25