Thu 01/11/24 07:26 PM
Edited by soufiehere on Thu 01/11/24 07:26 PM
Go to 'Account' at the top of the page:
https://mingle2.com/welcome/home

You can view and edit your account.

soufiehere's photo
Thu 01/11/24 02:35 PM

I, myself, have no reason to lie.

I, on the other hand, have plenty of reasons ;-)
I just don't.

soufiehere's photo
Wed 01/10/24 11:30 AM

I've been so curious as to the rate of how some men who's be hitting me up lie about their ages.. It's so unbelievable.

WhO MEN Only??

You silly person ;-)
Everyone knows women are allowed to change their
minds about their age on a whim.

soufiehere's photo
Wed 01/10/24 11:27 AM
Edited by soufiehere on Wed 01/10/24 11:28 AM

Due to an insecurity or maybe they think you're more likely to respond to a younger man? Deception is deception I wouldn't worry about it and just avoid them.
Insecurity, indeedy, same reason they wear rugs.

soufiehere's photo
Wed 01/10/24 06:20 AM

I can tell you the damage it does to a person. The father of my children called me at work one day and told me he just took a bottle of pills because I ruined his life. It wasn't the first he threatened suicide it was the 3rd. Each call was extremely traumatic. This time was different because he said he took pills. He didn't ask me to meet him like he usually did before and he refused to tell me where he was. He hung up where normally he would stay on the phone until i got to him and then he would abuse me. This time was different because it was the first time after I got away from him. I called the police and kept trying to call and text to get a response and luckily he did answer but didn't talk. The police were able to find him in time because he had in fact taken pills. He did not complete suicide but I'm still in therapy 6 years later. I changed my phone number and stopped communicating with him all together. At that point he still had a good relationship with his children (or at least had not abused them physically or verbally) and would talk to them on the phone. Last year I got a call from the school that they had to remove and restrain my oldest son because he had an outburst on the bus. Turns out his dad sent a suicide text around 2am and my son found it at 730am and even though once again it was just a threat my children are now dealing with that trauma in therapy. I changed all numbers and cut communication completely. I have total custody of my kids and if he was to want to change that he would have to do it by getting healthy, stable and get his rights legally. He's not put any effort into that.
He still posts about me on social media. Makes fake dating accounts. Last year he set me up by convincing a man to talk to me and agree to meet then he was going to ambush me. The man (another addict) actually told me and didn't go through with it. So that has completely changed how I meet people. He has damaged my car while I worked. He calls child protective services on me and the police several times. Calls my work...These things just continue but aren't as often. No court order or legal action stops it completely. His kids don't cry for him anymore. They don't ask about him but I know they still love him. We all still pray for him even though it's more likely his addiction is going to take him. Statisticly people who complete suicide have used or are under the influence when they've done it. Which was the case the time he took the pills. Often I think that I've signed his death certificate by cutting ties. I think maybe there is no one else that would call for help if he tried to hurt himself. Sometimes I have horrible thoughts about that situation considering what he continues to do. These thoughts alone are triggering even now. We love and care for him but Ultimately I have to choose the safety and health of myself and my kids. It's more likely his family will get news of his death but we still pray and are hopeful for a better outcome.

He has indeed found a very useful tool to get your
attention/cooperation. He might as well be holding
a gun to your head, or your children's heads.
It is bound to go off sooner or later.

You cannot really prepare for it.
It is all his choice.
All you can do is protect yourselves as best you can.

At least you have had some warnings of what is to come.

soufiehere's photo
Tue 01/09/24 10:50 AM
I do not know if this is the best or the worst
but my Mother used to say: 'If you are on a
date and you feel horny...take an aspirin...
put it between your knees.'

soufiehere's photo
Tue 01/09/24 08:06 AM

When you're in a relationship and one wants to break up, and the other doesn't want to agree and commits suicide. Do you think it was your fault that he/she killed himself/herself? why?? I wanna know know your answers..

Nothing and no one can stop someone determined to end their life.

YOU are collateral damage.
They damaged you, not vice versa.

soufiehere's photo
Sat 01/06/24 03:38 PM

flowers

Settle down Spanky, occasionally you get it right ;-)

soufiehere's photo
Fri 01/05/24 09:11 PM
Edited by soufiehere on Fri 01/05/24 09:15 PM

not sure how this works? just want to say hello, looking for friends hmu

I could see where this might be a glitch..they
changed the year by removing the '20' from it
(2024 now reads just 24) so perhaps those who
joined in 2020 see an issue?

Just troubleshooting here.

Just glanced at a few newb accounts that started
in 2024 and they look normal.

Are you saying you just started, 2024? Are you
very sure you did not have another account
in 2020?

soufiehere's photo
Fri 01/05/24 06:26 PM

That is all kinds of silly talk. You're pissed because he's asking you for suggestions?

It's like you're reading into something that's not even there. Ever think the dude just wants to make you happy? Perhaps it works out better for everybody involved when you play the "I'm gonna drop a bunch of hints and you have to figure chit out" rather than being upfront..

Have to agree with this. guys are wanting to give you what you want, so tell them what it is.

soufiehere's photo
Tue 01/02/24 11:25 AM

Women are useful for lots of things. Whining isn't one of them.

I am very good at whining though
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

soufiehere's photo
Sat 12/23/23 11:35 AM
Edited by soufiehere on Sat 12/23/23 11:38 AM

6?:sweat_smile:

Playing the forum games with real people is a much better way to pass time than sorting through the scammers in the private messages.

I agree, when I get randoms in my inbox I say to them to come to the forums and find the real people. Apparently they don't have time or don't want to bother with that. It's hard to hide your real self in the game section because our true nature is bound to come out eventually. I think it's fun to keep it PG and flirty at the same time challenging.
I come to the forums to relax and unwind and get away from politics and religion and detox. and if I happen to find someone along the way that touches my heart, so be it.

I agree with avoiding the Political/Religious
crazies who write threads only for those who
believe exactly as they do with no intention
of ever changing their own opinions
or pomposity.

Otherwise the forums can be interesting..in the
old days, you could not keep up with all the
comments no matter how fast you typed...now tis
slow and ponderous and sometimes there is little
of interest..it all depends on the audience.

The hard-nosed, locked-in types attract no one..
and probably never will. But they have each other ;-)
Now that can be amusing.

I do not feel I am killing time because I like
to see how everyone is doing over the long haul,
it is called friendship ;-)

soufiehere's photo
Sun 12/17/23 06:24 PM
Shrimp/Broccoli Linguini.

soufiehere's photo
Sun 12/17/23 10:37 AM
I have never seen that reply, you best reboot.

soufiehere's photo
Sun 12/17/23 06:49 AM

Does not work

Seems to work just fine:
https://mingle2.com/blockeduser/list

soufiehere's photo
Fri 12/15/23 05:17 PM

If your zodiac sign is cancer :cancer:, female, friendly, single, not sexually active, Republican, Christian, Japanese, love sex and interested in American black guys give me a :arrow_right::hearts::blue_heart::purple_heart::heartpulse:🖤:yellow_heart::green_heart:🧡:ring:🤵:tone4:‍♂️:bride_with_veil_tone1:‍♀️:wedding: I’m 32, African- American, 5’10, 175lbs, Caramel complexion with a haircut.

Er, how would you know they "love sex" if they
are "not sexually active?"

soufiehere's photo
Wed 12/13/23 07:01 AM

I had one like and he made fun of my last name some people can be so rude!!

Welcome!
You will find there are as many rude peeps online as off ;-)

soufiehere's photo
Wed 12/13/23 07:00 AM

What’s something you think every person should experience in their lifetime?
A fear-free childhood.

soufiehere's photo
Fri 12/08/23 01:37 PM

8 inches of snow already?

I know huh, WAY too slippery for an orgy.

soufiehere's photo
Fri 12/08/23 01:36 PM
Edited by soufiehere on Fri 12/08/23 01:36 PM

This might do it ;-)

Man I watch all the bushwacker shows on YouTube
daily and it seems to me there must be a LOT
of women willing and wanting to get away
from the city.

Best of luck ;-)

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25