Community > Posts By > chris2460

no photo
Wed 02/28/18 09:16 AM

Ok (to try to address everyone)

The bobbed and bald.....Dolores O'Riordan (The Cranberries) Irish pixie beautiful, outspoken, thoughtful, deep, what a voice! RIP :'(
Sinead O'Connor, despite the insanity, there's just something.

The Carly Simon smile... I get it!

and there's something about Goofy's carefree vibe that could almost make me swing the other way.....in a Jessica Rabbit World.

Delores O'Riordan RIP? Did miss something? Did she die? (or am I missing the humor?

no photo
Wed 02/28/18 02:58 AM

I "think" I get what you are saying.

I will dust and vacuum for sex.

I'm sure you're not alone!

rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Tue 02/27/18 05:52 AM
Someone has probably said this already
"You can't handle the truth"

A Few Good Men

I feel the need for speed.

Top Gun

no photo
Sun 02/25/18 02:27 PM
This is the day the Lord has made let us rejoice and be glad!

no photo
Thu 02/22/18 10:42 AM
some people feel like they have to keep up the crowd and have the latest things - I think it's a status thing - you know whomever has the most toys wins!laugh

no photo
Thu 02/22/18 10:39 AM
Yes - my Dad was like that

no photo
Thu 02/22/18 05:39 AM
Camelot

Man of La Mancha

no photo
Tue 02/20/18 01:29 PM
social worker

no photo
Tue 02/20/18 01:23 PM

Some writers in Islam say that Allah's mercy is 100 equal parts. God has given this part to the whole earth (loving mother's baby, loving sheep and lamb, people are merciful to each other, plants are green). the remaining 99 pieces are hidden for the rest of the world, to forgive people. Allah is very merciful. And Allah will not give up hope, He is forgiving. people, animals, plants. God is very very merciful to our parents. the father of the homeless. beside the weak. beside the persecutors. /// Allah is just and only loved. because it is very merciful. /// These are the books. I think it's true and I think this is ...
your preaching about the just and merciful Allah, but didn't muslims kill 3000 people in 20 minutes by flying planes into buildings in the name of you just and merciful god Allah? Please spare us your BS...

Just as some Christians are extremists and fanatics so are some Muslims - you can't judge an entire religion based the actions of some militant extremists just like you can't judge an entire race or ethnic group by the actions of some of it's members it's like saying all Irish people like to drink, all Polish people are stupid. all Southerners like fried chicken etc. Like you said - a lot of people have died in the name of religion - the muslims you are talking about are extremists. Their danger is that they are extremists - not that they are Muslims. Though I can understand your reasoning,the Koran does not condone what these extremists are advocating - if you believe all Muslims are "bad" based on the destructive actions of militant Muslims than you yourself are being extremist in your view point - it's just not that simple. My point being that over generalizations are rarely accurate.

no photo
Tue 02/20/18 08:38 AM
I think it's important to remember that though the writer's may have been inspired by their faith in God the Bible was "written" or transcribed by men and many of the Greek and Hebrew words have more than one translation or meaning - thus the Bible is open to various interpretations - just as one denomination says the Bible frowns on divorce another one will says it might be a possibility ie a "Catholic annulment"
I think the problems arises when one denomination is convinced that their interpretation is the only "correct" one. I really don't think faith or it's precepts are black or white. If you look at the Old Testament
it portrays God as being someone to be feared, whereas in the New Testament the message leans more
to a loving and forgiving God. I think that one needs to be careful in not being too rigid in one's interpretation because it is that rigidity that leads to self-righteousness & extremism. Just my opinion.

no photo
Tue 02/20/18 06:31 AM
Like many people have stated I think it depends upon the people involved & their maturity level. Just like a lot of men probably feel younger by dating a younger woman, I think that to a certain extent women feel that way too. I'm not talking extreme age differences like a 25 - 30 yr old & a 50 yr old but more like 10 years or so. I'm in my 60's & I wouldn't want to date anyone under 45 or so but I'd be extremely flattered if someone in their 40's or 50's asked me out! laugh

no photo
Tue 02/20/18 06:17 AM
I agree that there's too much slang - and be more positive - you sound really jaded unless you are looking for the same!

no photo
Tue 02/20/18 03:49 AM

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ex-fec-chief-lawyer-trump-attorney-may-made-colossal-screwup-stormy-daniels-statement-135418767.html?.tsrc=bell-brknews#Aside

It's amazing, these people will be faced with facts and sworn statements, and still call it fake news. I guess you can never lose if that's your answer to everything. "The sky is blue". No, it's not, fake news. "But look up, it's blue". That's only because a Libtard painted it blue, it's fake blue. Must be awesome to live with such self-assurance in your own myopic teeny tiny pinhole view of the world.

Denial, needing to be "right" all the time no matter what the cost are very powerful motivators.

no photo
Mon 02/19/18 12:22 AM

Spot on msharmony, you nailed it.

I agree - great post!flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 02/19/18 12:20 AM
open the *** door

no photo
Sun 02/18/18 02:44 PM

personally, I have never used an illegal drug, and I have no intention of starting now. I would never date a person who uses illegal drugs, pot being a possible exception. If I meet a woman who uses pot, I would want for her to honor my wishes and not use it around me. I would keep my distance from militant pot smokers whose mission in life it is to try to convince everyone they meet to smoke it.

You don’t know what you’re missing Lad.

Yeah! Pot smokers aren’t so bad....by the third one they loose the lighter, have some BROWNIES, order a pizza :pizza: then fall asleep cuddling with the dog! :wink::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

... and sleep like a baby.... (no hangover either!)

rofl rofl

no photo
Sun 02/18/18 12:58 PM

rather than the legality of the drug, a better question
is....would i date someone who abuses drugs ?

for example : oxycontin is legal when prescribed, but an
abuser, when crushing the legal tablet into a powder and
heating it in a spoon to liquid form for injection
intravenously is no different than an illegal heroin user
as the effects of both are essentially the same...

so for myself, i wouldn't date a drug abuser..legal or illegal

I second that. I have dated someone who smoked weed, only occasionally, and rarely around me. I would date that 'illegal drug' user before I would date someone who abuses alcohol(a legal substance)

I totally agree - I'd rather date someone who smoked pot once in awhile vs someone who had problems with alcohol. Some people who drink turn into raving maniacs - If someone smokes too much pot all they'll do is fall asleep!

no photo
Sun 02/18/18 12:52 PM

They were never the person you thought they were.

As well as their hideous crime they have also deceived you. A bit fat swerve.

So you would assume that all their years of kindness to you was fake Joe?

Maybe their kindness wasn’t fake, but they were definitely not the person you thought they were.

If it were a parent, or a child you discovered those atrocious things about, how would you cope with it then?

I'm sure it would devastate me to find out someone that I loved, trusted & thought I knew was
capable of a horrific deed. Lots & lots of therapy.

no photo
Sun 02/18/18 12:43 PM
Edited by chris2460 on Sun 02/18/18 12:46 PM

There is a general religion forum here amd specific religion forums for this, even though it is a bit disgusting.

I think this was meant to be seen as funny & not a serious religious topic! I seriously doubt the poster thinks thunderstorms happens when "the gods get angry"! laugh

no photo
Sun 02/18/18 09:06 AM
volcanoes erupt! laugh

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25