Community > Posts By > chris2460

no photo
Sun 03/11/18 12:52 PM
a sadist, a psychopath or a serial killer comes to mind.... Charles Manson ? Jeffrey Dahmer...... the Zodiac Killer...

no photo
Sun 03/11/18 12:51 PM

An Anti-cougar post!?!?! How refreshingly....fresh! I was about to post....NOT ANOTHER COUGAR POST???

Ya know...
We should make a tag for young geeks who
"Want an older woman!!!"...
after long consideration I vote we call these soy boys.....KITTENS!
little kitten looking for mama cougar....
then we post...
Pick on someone your own age Kitten! What's the matter, Kats your own age too fast for you????
rofl

and spoil all those young guys fun?! Let them find out for themselves - they might learn a lesson or 2!

rofl rofl rofl rofl slaphead

no photo
Sun 03/11/18 07:39 AM
I would & I have! - I figure that I'd want to know if it was me I've done it very tactfully so as not to embarrass them

no photo
Fri 03/09/18 02:16 AM

I buy lottery tickets and if I won big the first thing I would do is not tell anyone. I'd quietly tell my close family and share it with them first Then with people who had treated me well. Then I would move to where no one knew me.

Good Plan! laugh

no photo
Thu 03/08/18 07:06 AM
Thank you!

no photo
Mon 03/05/18 03:56 AM
holding my newborn nephew for the first time & crying

no photo
Mon 03/05/18 03:53 AM
A clear picture of the person smiling - shirt on - no sunglasses- profile filled out but not too long - I like learning about them when we talk

no photo
Sun 03/04/18 02:00 PM

LOL...???

Star Trek
Twilight Zone
Outer Limits
Lost In Space
Tales From the Darkside

No Dr. Who?

no photo
Sun 03/04/18 01:58 PM

I am a full Capricorn..Born 27/12.:tongue: many moons ago laugh
I am a genuine Down to Earth goat.:wink:
That's why I like so much that dirt..laugh
I even smell it occasionally :tongue:

When I was small, my mother told me I used to eat the dirt??
Chew bricks, eat chicken poop, and few other things whoa
Hell yeah rofl rofl

you're tooo funny.....

rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Sun 03/04/18 12:36 PM
Edited by chris2460 on Sun 03/04/18 12:38 PM

I sure do!
I'm Taurus and I really don't compute with some other signs. With some there is a more platonic vibe, not one for a love relationship.
Some of the signs that are supposed to be a great match for Taurus aren't for me at all. Like Cancer. I need someone stronger lest I don't walk all over them. Virgo and I don't work out, although it should, and Capricorn... no idea. I doubt it. The only male Capri I know is my son. I would've known more had there been a buzz between me and them. Besides, Capris are so stubborn, I doubt I could live with one. They say Taurus is stubborn (I don't agree with that tongue2 ) then try a Capri surprised
My best friends usually are Capricorns, so we do get along really well. But I don't think it'd work for love.

My last partner was a Leo and he was the best match I've ever had.

Wow, thats interesting. I read a book that says there are 3 types to a sign. 1,2 and 3.
1 being the hardcore definition of the sign. The last two are lighter versions. I'm a T3. My love intrests are Cancer, Pieces, Scorpio, Leo, Capricorn and Gemini! I know...not standard fare for the Earth sign Bull. I seem to gravitate toward the unique, intelligent and true. Thanks Crystal Fairy!!!

If memory serves I'm a 2, born May 13th. But much depends on other things as well.... I have my Venus in Aries for instance, which is very different from Taurus and that energy defines a lot of who I am and what I'm like. It's a more fiery, faster energy than Taurus. Apart from that Moon in Pisces, which makes me very sensitive and intuitive, and totally opposite of Aries and Taurus energies.

I've never had many Pisces in my life. I wouldn't want one for a partner as Pisces can be serial cheaters, lol.
Leos I like, provided they're empowered (gone through enough personal growth otherwise we butt heads). But they're strong, charming, committed and passionate.

Scorpios are a different breed altogether. Once asked by someone on a forum which sign ppl's nemesis was. 90% answered Scorpio, lol. Yet, when asked about sexual attraction, most mention Scorpio too. tongue2
For me it's also serious sexual tension, but that's it. Me and Scorpio usually rub each other up, either good or bad. Very explosive & volatile, not 'relationship material' for one another.
Since Scorpios tend to affect people so much, I believe they are great teachers for the rest of us. They usually have a very strong energy too, and can be master of manipulation, again good or bad.
Now I'm quite strong, and very capable of energywork, but I'd rather not take on a Scorpio, lol. Have been there where I had to do that to protect myself. Not funny...
And no, not saying they're nasty people. Not at all. Unusual, yes. Had a very dear close Scorpio friend and we matched really well!

my computer went nuts! double post

no photo
Sun 03/04/18 12:35 PM

I sure do!
I'm Taurus and I really don't compute with some other signs. With some there is a more platonic vibe, not one for a love relationship.
Some of the signs that are supposed to be a great match for Taurus aren't for me at all. Like Cancer. I need someone stronger lest I don't walk all over them. Virgo and I don't work out, although it should, and Capricorn... no idea. I doubt it. The only male Capri I know is my son. I would've known more had there been a buzz between me and them. Besides, Capris are so stubborn, I doubt I could live with one. They say Taurus is stubborn (I don't agree with that tongue2 ) then try a Capri surprised
My best friends usually are Capricorns, so we do get along really well. But I don't think it'd work for love.

I'm a Virgo and I don't work out with Taurus's either - probably because we're both so stubborn - I know that I have a lot of Aires in me - I think my moon is in Aires. I remember have my chart done years ago by someone who knew what they were doing and it was amazing - it told me things about myself I was just starting to realize! I get along great with Capricorns and very well with Leo's - at one time I realized that almost all of my female friends were Leo's! Gemini & I don't mix well as far as men go - my ex-husband what a Gemini raise by 2 Gemini's - talk about psycho! laugh

My step daughter is a Gemini, my best bud is a Gemini, my boss is a Gemini. Lol, i don't call them psychos! Though their double sidedness can make them look that way...I think that like Libras, the battle to find the balance within their personalities!

I don't think that they're all pyscho - I have some female Gemini friends and we get along fine - just my ex! Though I did date a Gemini before my ex who was a really great guy - I liked him because he liked me for my mind - the problem we had that that was when I had some health issues he couldn't deal with it he just freaked out & couldn't comfort me - though I don't know if that has anything to do with astrology !laugh

no photo
Sun 03/04/18 12:30 PM

I sure do!

Wow, thats interesting. I read a book that says there are 3 types to a sign. 1,2 and 3.
1 being the hardcore definition of the sign. The last two are lighter versions. I'm a T3. My love intrests are Cancer, Pieces, Scorpio, Leo, Capricorn and Gemini! I know...not standard fare for the Earth sign Bull. I seem to gravitate toward the unique, intelligent and true. Thanks Crystal Fairy!!!

If memory serves I'm a 2, born May 13th. But much depends on other things as well.... I have my Venus in Aries for instance, which is very different from Taurus and that energy defines a lot of who I am and what I'm like. It's a more fiery, faster energy than Taurus. Apart from that Moon in Pisces, which makes me very sensitive and intuitive, and totally opposite of Aries and Taurus energies.

I've never had many Pisces in my life. I wouldn't want one for a partner as Pisces can be serial cheaters, lol.
Leos I like, provided they're empowered (gone through enough personal growth otherwise we butt heads). But they're strong, charming, committed and passionate.

Scorpios are a different breed altogether. Once asked by someone on a forum which sign ppl's nemesis was. 90% answered Scorpio, lol. Yet, when asked about sexual attraction, most mention Scorpio too. tongue2
For me it's also serious sexual tension, but that's it. Me and Scorpio usually rub each other up, either good or bad. Very explosive & volatile, not 'relationship material' for one another.
Since Scorpios tend to affect people so much, I believe they are great teachers for the rest of us. They usually have a very strong energy too, and can be master of manipulation, again good or bad.
Now I'm quite strong, and very capable of energywork, but I'd rather not take on a Scorpio, lol. Have been there where I had to do that to protect myself. Not funny...
And no, not saying they're nasty people. Not at all. Unusual, yes. Had a very dear close Scorpio friend and we matched really well!

I don't know as about astrology as you, but I agree with what you say about Scorpio's - their sexual energy is really strong but to be honest with you - their the only sign I have a problem with - men or women - they are just too intense for me!laugh

no photo
Sun 03/04/18 12:29 PM

I sure do!

I don't know as about astrology as you, but I agree with what you say about Scorpio's - their sexual energy is really strong but to be honest with you - their the only sign I have a problem with - men or women - they are just too intense for me!laugh

no photo
Sun 03/04/18 05:42 AM
rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Sun 03/04/18 05:40 AM

I sure do!

I'm a Virgo and I don't work out with Taurus's either - probably because we're both so stubborn - I know that I have a lot of Aires in me - I think my moon is in Aires. I remember have my chart done years ago by someone who knew what they were doing and it was amazing - it told me things about myself I was just starting to realize! I get along great with Capricorns and very well with Leo's - at one time I realized that almost all of my female friends were Leo's! Gemini & I don't mix well as far as men go - my ex-husband what a Gemini raise by 2 Gemini's - talk about psycho! laugh

no photo
Fri 03/02/18 04:55 AM

Is there anything better than a chivalrous man? blushing

We didn’t have much extra money for gift giving, but my husband did many of the other things out of habit. Those actions were the best gifts anyway.

One of my favorites is opening the car door for you when approaching the car together.

Another is a hand on the small of your back when entering a room. That tiny gesture can make you smile all night.

I agree - the little things can be so romantic! flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 02/28/18 05:13 PM

I answer most messages, however, I set my age limit and that cuts down on who can message me.

Many men, stopped contacting me! They want personal email asap.

I don't go there. I give up Dating on this Mingle2.

I date elsewhere.

I'd love to ask you where - but I don't suppose I can - it's probably against the rules!

no photo
Wed 02/28/18 02:17 PM

What kind of cars/trucks does everyone have and what do women like for men to drive. I have a Jeep Grand Cherokee.

I am %100 public transport baby! Even on vacation we always take the bus, subway, taxi, and now UBER! Get up to speed kiddo! When you live in the city public transport is way cheaper than a car. But I am thinking that since you capitalized all your letters on what you own and how impressive it is I will most likely guess that when your hit the age of 45 your gonna go out and buy a Corvette or some crap BMW and think you are so cool.

You know what my ex says about a middle age dude in a car that should be owned my a 20 year old.....Yup...Little pee-pee. LOL

Compensation!

rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Wed 02/28/18 09:22 AM
Gross me out! Go find some personal ads for sex - try Craig's list or something or better yet - get a life!frustrated

no photo
Wed 02/28/18 09:18 AM

Colombian marching powder always gives me a boost.

rofl rofl rofl rofl

The forums never cease to make me laugh!

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25