Community > Posts By > Okami04

Okami04's photo
Fri 01/28/11 03:06 PM

Hummmm let me see if I got this right it is wrong to judge one for only what they have. But...........it is okay to run over anyone just to get what you want?noway noway

Myself I could careless what anyone has nor care if they like me for not having those things. I'm who I'm and I try very hard to treat others as they treat me.....bigsmile

In the fight world yea my opponents are always in my way and I have to break their will before they break mine so of course I will run them over.

and I never said run anyone over I just said Rebel I create my own path not follow one already created

Okami04's photo
Fri 01/28/11 03:03 PM
Party Girl

Okami04's photo
Fri 01/28/11 02:58 PM
Edited by Okami04 on Fri 01/28/11 02:58 PM
It is a shame that in this society we've been taught to judge a man's worth by what he owns instead of who he is. Everything is surface, and so few look beyond it. A man will sell his soul, he will lie, cheat and steal, for money. If he has it, he can buy respect. Wear the right clothes, drive the right car, have the right friends, that's all that matters. Our lives are consumed in a selfish, self absorbed quest for possessions, the latest and the best in a never-ending cycle until the day we die. We forget what it means to be truly human. We forget the things that really matter. We lose the magic of what life should be. I won't live by rules that make no sense to me.

I believe that I am a Rebel but I am one not without a cause, I do have a plan, and I rebel against everyone and everything that gets in the way of me living my life the way I want to live it. I forge my own path in life and I hope everyone else does, or will do the same.

Okami04's photo
Fri 01/28/11 02:52 PM
Yea to be honest when I was overseas the proposition came up a few times and I seriously thought about it, I think I would too for a nice enough girl who has big dreams and goals

Okami04's photo
Mon 01/24/11 11:15 AM
you told me this do I ever really listen to you, you are a woman remember who really listens to those things

Okami04's photo
Mon 01/24/11 11:09 AM

It's good to be skinny for a model but I would like my GF to have a few pounds. Curves are only visible then...:-)

Dude I totally agree with you and what models is everyone looking at to where the figure is not wanted I love curves rolls on the other hand are just disgusting

Okami04's photo
Mon 01/24/11 10:51 AM
You skipped school again??? lol

21 girl your a 21 out of 100 that is girly

Okami04's photo
Mon 01/24/11 10:46 AM

http://sports.yahoo.com/top/news?slug=ap-obit-jacklalanne

Here is what I say to your studies Blam baby read it and weep lol

You still aren't getting it?

We are talking probabilities and averages here, not absolutes.

I think your talking about a whole lot of Boshnit

ehhh mate sure sounds like it to me

And I am talking about if you eat healthy and exercise like for realsies not I say Id but cheat

You will have a healthier and higher quality of life than someone who doesn't

But keep making excuses of why you want to stay big

and I think I read someone saying the wouldn't want to look like a model haha your shizzen me right

Okami04's photo
Mon 01/24/11 10:37 AM
LMFAO at Ash you the man bro

And Britt is like my Diamond in the Ruft

Okami04's photo
Mon 01/24/11 10:29 AM
Edited by Okami04 on Mon 01/24/11 10:47 AM
http://sports.yahoo.com/top/news?slug=ap-obit-jacklalanne

Here is what I say to your studies Blam baby read it and weep lol

and Singmeweet - I will tell you a true story I joined the AirForce at 17 got out 3 years later came home for 3 months before I went to Thailand to try and be a fighter,
When I came home my buddy from Highschool best friend those days was sitting around still living with the family and doing nothing got big over the 3 years I was gone, I talked to him we hung out, I said man you got to do something with your life, he asked me what I said military

So he goes to the recruiters decided he wants to be a marine they tell him he has to get in shape before he can even go to Boot Camp he asks me to help, I helped worked out with him everyday was on his arse all the time he got in gnarly shape joined the Marine Corps reserves and is doing something and he thanked me for the help I gave him and for motivating him to get off his arse and improve his life, it was a great feeling to help a friend, he's still my best friend and he's going to Afghanistan here soon.

So I will do something about bigger people I am helping family members when I am back in the states friends people at the gym that are big I motivate them and ride there arse because I know what they can be.

So you can sit on your arse complain I am mean and try to convince me I am wrong at tell people being fat is cool or you can do something to change.

Everything above is a true story btw

Okami04's photo
Mon 01/24/11 08:31 AM
11 for really tasting like chocolate

Okami04's photo
Mon 01/24/11 08:25 AM
the study doesnt work , unless they follow them to there death beds and take body fat percentage test every month it is fallible

so even seeing it and reading it I am going to believe what I have seen with my own eyes which is skinny monks living to be 80 90 and 100+

years old

and I have my preference you have yours I am just going to continue to argue about how being fat is unhealthy and looks bad

Okami04's photo
Mon 01/24/11 08:10 AM

loads of poeple wnt date fat folks ....some are not appealing .....yep some do look lazy ....
but they can eat right
go for long walks
gyms...
diet....
you know keep your self in shape
you do got some neat fat people
then you got the got the guys whose just like love BBWs
here in jamaica its like a crime to be skinny
but these girls here are big and beautiful ...
not hating...

There goes those words again using Big and Beautiful should be a crime when describing a woman's physical attributes

Okami04's photo
Mon 01/24/11 08:07 AM

Funny you say US study yet in Okinawa they are all skinny besides SUMO lol and they have the highest life expectancy so try again mate

Different diets, geography, immunations, climate, genetics, accident rates, murder rates, etc. A lot goes into life expectancy. The USA is the only country in the world that includes fetus deaths in our life expectancy figures. A large factor in our lowering life expectancy is abortion and teenage pregnancy. Abortion is counted as a death during pregnancy and teenage pregnancies are far more likely to result in a miscarriage. We are also a very large country with very long roads, so we have the highest rates of deaths due to car accidents. Statistics can be very misleading...there is actually a correlation between the consumption of ice cream and the number of murders.

You think to much and thats weight study is one study and sounds like crap that why I have met skin and bone monks over in temple in there 100's

I personally met a 114 year old monk he blessed my tattoo and he was skinny as can be looked like Jew in WWII
so dont tell me that crap completely false

I want to know what these studies are based on who are the researchers and their credentials

Okami04's photo
Mon 01/24/11 07:40 AM

LOL but people shouldn't have to be encouraged by others they should want to be healthy themselves

What has science taught us? That fat people can be healthy and they outlive skinny people.

Fat people can be healthy too, US study shows

'Overweight' people live longer than those of 'ideal' weight

So I must ask you...why do you want us to live shorter lives?

Hey Kiss good thing your not fat ehh

and bro no bro just no

lol Obesity is climbing and life expectancy is lowering correlation in America I think so

Funny you say US study yet in Okinawa they are all skinny besides SUMO lol and they have the highest life expectancy so try again mate

Okami04's photo
Mon 01/24/11 07:33 AM

Well, like I said before, there's nothing wrong with having preferences. If you prefer small ladies, great. However, you do have some growing up to do. But, you're only 20, so you have a ways to go. :smile:

Growing up no your wrong I will always be blunt and straight forward and say what others are afraid to say

you want to label it as mean go ahead but at least you'll know where I stand

Okami04's photo
Mon 01/24/11 07:31 AM

Well spelling n grammer has nothing to do with this topic, that sorts out okami's prob., n posting coment on people cant change thier views on chubby girls.
So no offense

When your form of communication is written, spelling and grammar definitely help you get across your point.

you seem to understand just fine you guys are just using elitist tricks to act better and put my words down

its like oh oh his grammar isn't right so him saying fat is unhealthy has no relevancy

Okami04's photo
Mon 01/24/11 07:27 AM

Okami,

I don't think you are a bad guy.

I also think that you are not alone in your beliefs. There are probably many people reading this thread who agree with you, but they don't say it so directly because they know they will get hated on for it.

Like you, I value fitness. I'd also like to see more people get off their *** and exercise more, but I don't think that hating on fat people is constructive. I'm pretty sure you won't believe me - this will seem like a contradiction to you - but there is a way in which you can 'accept' people's flaws and also encourage them to be a better person at the same time.

I was in the military the way we encourage in the military is call names tell a person they are pathetic until they move their arses and get thins done

Some instructors in the fight world are the same lol

That may work in the military and your world/the fight world, but in regular life, that doesn't go over so well. Constantly putting down people is just going to make people look at you in a very negative way and that normally doesn't work well when you're trying to get people to change.

It work perfectly I think, seriously the military is the real world it work

The military is certainly much different than the real world. But, if it works in the real world for you, great.

However, in another post, you say you're mean to chubby people because they're mean and they are angry at the world. So, which is it? You're calling them names and telling them they're pathetic because that's what you learned in the military, or you're doing so because they're mean and hate the world?

By the way, none of the people I know who are in the military call people names and tell them they're pathetic as a way of encouragement.

Fat girls dont make fun of me I was humoring myself,

LOL but people shouldn't have to be encouraged by others they should want to be healthy themselves

Okami04's photo
Mon 01/24/11 06:53 AM

Oh man.! What the hell are we talkin about.! I would prefer dating a women with some meat on her bones, nothin wrong with that., but only if im in love with her.. To fall in love with someone i not only take the physical appearance factor but also her personality, way of thinking n other characters., many chubby women have special characters which are impressive, n those fit chicks show off attitude., so the point is nothin wrong with heavyset girlz. The thing that matters is love.

Chubby women are mean lol for real they are mad at the world cause there fat and they hate my guts so I return the favor lol

and I have met some offly disturbing confident fat girls

I like small attracting nice girls they are best hahaha

It must be offensive to your sensibilities to meet a heavy girl who respects herself. In the words of President Bill Clinton: I feel your pain (bites lip).

I would have commented on how most chubby women prefer men who use proper spelling and grammar, but that just seemed too easy.

Okay forum police these fast responses you use hyphens a shorten things out and type fast

so no worries your bigger guy and the only thing you can ridicule me on is my grammar and spelling really bro

sounds kinda lame to me

Okami04's photo
Mon 01/24/11 06:49 AM

Okami,

I don't think you are a bad guy.

I also think that you are not alone in your beliefs. There are probably many people reading this thread who agree with you, but they don't say it so directly because they know they will get hated on for it.

Like you, I value fitness. I'd also like to see more people get off their *** and exercise more, but I don't think that hating on fat people is constructive. I'm pretty sure you won't believe me - this will seem like a contradiction to you - but there is a way in which you can 'accept' people's flaws and also encourage them to be a better person at the same time.

I was in the military the way we encourage in the military is call names tell a person they are pathetic until they move their arses and get thins done

Some instructors in the fight world are the same lol

That may work in the military and your world/the fight world, but in regular life, that doesn't go over so well. Constantly putting down people is just going to make people look at you in a very negative way and that normally doesn't work well when you're trying to get people to change.

It work perfectly I think, seriously the military is the real world it work

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25