Community > Posts By > Okami04

Okami04's photo
Thu 01/05/12 01:30 PM
I have been lucky I guess I love working out stying in shape as a kid all the way to highschool always played sports and worked out,

in the military I had to be in good shape and I liked working out so much I became a PT leader.

now that I am out of the military I am luck I coach and train daily too.

Sports and working out have always been apart of my life, I think it is important and extremely healthy

Okami04's photo
Thu 01/05/12 01:01 PM

You need to go back and read your own very very very early posts. I guess you do not remember them. About feeling trapped into having a kid you and having to pay child support. Go read your own words in the beginning. You said those things. You will find on here that everyone on here evolves on here terms of who they are as person, their communication skills, their attitudes AND ESP. TOLERANCE and caring about others. It's actually quite interesting. But you should read your own words.

So often YOU post about why others are incorrect or WRONG in YOUR OPINION, you never post supportive things.

Like what did you like women to do when you were in the military? What made you feel special and loved by someone you cared about? What cool things did SHE do FOR YOU to make you think she was faithful and committed and thinking about you? Rather than plow through me, why don't YOU SAY what YOU think would be helpful to a someone whose man is in the military?

I said I was fresh out of military 19 years old at the time , divorced , couldn't find a job and I still had to pay child support on top of everything

and I didn't let any of that hold me back , even though I was in a bad position I perserved changed my life and moved to Asia to do something that I love and now I am living well supporting myself and my daughter.

one guy made a comment said wow you moved to asia to bail out on child support
i wrote wow , because he couldn't have been more wrong.

Never have I once talked about it.
so get the facts straight about what I said or didn't say

I was just responding in this, saying in the military certain things like rank serial number don't matter. I know Captains who push papers all day and think they are awesome and I know my friend who is an E-3 in special forces in the mountains of Afghanistan so that don't mean shite

There is nothing special about military men and women and serving . I was there I was deployed, the military is made up of the best people you'll ever meet and the worst people you will ever meet. Just like the civilian world.
In America it is put on a pedestal way to hi that in my opinion is undeserving.

All anybody in the military needs from his girlfriend is faithfulness and support. especially during times when there away.
stuff like gift packages , constant communication I think that is plainly obvious but in case it is not to people than that is a huge plus.

Everyone on this forum always play fake nice and are afraid to say things outside of the box or state competitive opinions.

I am here to tear that box up, and if I cause problems so be it at the very least they will use their heads to counter argue me.
And just cause I am 21 , don't mean nothing. Been on my own now for a long time and have been all around the world on my own , with my own skills. served in the military been to war. blah blah blah so people constantly using my age and saying I life experience I argue and say I am one of the few people on this forum actually living.

Okami04's photo
Thu 01/05/12 10:09 AM

This is a huge joke thread, you know this is not real advice at all what so ever about military men ?
this coming from a guy who use to serve btw so you dont get all defensive

Also and this is not a put down, we will note who talks about their bad marriage and avoiding child support blah blah and who was with the same person 20 years including 16 married and filed themselves to not the other way around. Who is very PRO the opposite sex and who talks pretty much like people are a way to get laid....... This is not a knock down but perspective......

I never have talked about my bad marriage ever just tell people i am divorced or ever talk about avoiding child support, because i don't, I live overseas as a 21 year old on my own and support myself and my daughter doing what I love.
Not many people can say they do that

people can think what they want about me living overseas.

For anyone in a serious relationship with a military guy most of this is common knowledge , people with hold their APO probably because it is with a girl they dont care about so you could point that out if he with holds his APO he dont like you anymore than an F buddy

Okami04's photo
Thu 01/05/12 10:00 AM

This is a huge joke thread, you know this is not real advice at all what so ever about military men ?

Oh I know you are the one who wins wins wins wins

why don't you enlighten us all with your superior knowledge?

Why would you ask his rank and serial number like really , if you asked my rank I'd think maybe she is wondering how high of a position I am and how much money I am earning.

My rank and number is not how I identify myself at all as a person or human being or even as a Ariman, Soldier etc.
and if your smart when you sign up for the military you pick your job and career field you will enter,
rank means nothing if you just got in the military.

and I can tell you have never been with an ex drill sgt
did you know drill sgts have one of the highest divorce rates in the military because they have 12-16 hour shifts and are never at home to do all the cleaning and tidying up you speak of.

When we are deployed we all love mail of course , if you have a serious relationship this is common knowledge not advice

Dog tags really due I never had to wear my dog tags in the air force until I was deployed to the border of Iraq. Army is a little different
but again it has nothing to due about who we are maube some hardcore army grunt who thinks he is a bad *** and wants everyone to know he is a soldier will never take them off but your regular guy who is not a nut case in the military wouldn't care. It just has your basic info on them they mean nothing.

you don't know what your talking about

enlightenment complete

Okami04's photo
Thu 01/05/12 09:33 AM

Okami04's photo
Tue 01/03/12 12:30 PM
I doubt he flat out asked you on a date ,

Okami04's photo
Mon 01/02/12 07:05 PM

What kind of love should i expect from white ladies?

None they are the White Devils

If you want love look to the East where the women are yellow

Okami04's photo
Mon 01/02/12 07:04 PM

Love is the essence of life so I need someone to love and trust and a girl to love and trust me.

I need a BJ , your point??

Okami04's photo
Mon 01/02/12 05:56 PM

It would be great if we (as a society) were blind and didn't care about looks and fell in love with people instead of what they look like

woe woe woe no one ever said looks don't matter

were talking about dating based on race not beauty the 2 have nothing in common

Okami04's photo
Wed 12/28/11 04:34 PM
If dating means seeing someone regularly and Phukn wit no serious commitment then I am all for it

Okami04's photo
Wed 12/28/11 03:52 PM

=)

Mabuhay Pinay Beauty

Okami04's photo
Wed 12/28/11 03:37 PM

Compliments, compliments, compliments.

Women always like a sincere compliment. It makes a favorable impression, and gets their attention.

I once took a cue from the New Year's scene in "When Harry Met Sally" because I was really busy with work but was afraid of losing my opportunity with a woman I had been interested in for 2 years.

It sounds corny, but I listed everything I liked about her, including a few flaws that she might feel insecure about, and told her why I liked these qualities. She was very impressed.

It showed I was interested, that I paid attention to detail, that I had the courage to lay it all on the line, and it showered her with a ton of compliments she might never hear from another man.

It also got me that first date.

It didn't last, but we still remain friends, occasionally watching sports with friends and competing in a trivia league together.

You don't need to do anything that drastic, but it does give you something to think about. A sincere, observant, and original compliment can really show your level of interest, and open the door.

Oh, and it's usually a good idea to make them laugh after paying the compliment. It will help them to relax, especially if the compliment catches them off-guard.

Don't listen to this BS, all BS
Real Talk here woman like A$$ Holes it, you give a girl to much attention she wont be interested or think you are a creep,
You put the girls on defensive make them insecure to be around you to where instead of your proving yourself to them they prove themselves to you

If woman really liked insecure shy nice guys , then this site would have a lot less single men and single women but they don't regardless what woman will say, they like a-holes and like a challenge

Okami04's photo
Wed 12/28/11 03:17 PM

Ok I've been on this website for three years now. I've been messaging women who claim "we are looking for a nice guy". But I am either ignored, or I get scammers. Is it normal for EVERY SINGLE WOMEN to ignore a person? or is it just me?

I am pretty sure it is just you bro hahaha

I have used this site on and off over the last 2 years and have had actually met people in person off of this site,
it is all on you if your actually serious using Mingle or if you can't pull the trigger

or maybe you have no online game lol hahaha

Okami04's photo
Wed 12/28/11 01:26 PM
Why does no one ever on this site ever travel internationally more often lol

Okami04's photo
Wed 12/28/11 01:18 PM
Always she is doing amazing,

Real talk though how does a white guy approach a black girl who has never dated a white guy before

Okami04's photo
Tue 12/27/11 10:11 AM

Greedy !!!
Miss you also Will

Hugs

Long time no see Kiss, hahaha and you know me how many relationships did I go through on my facebook hahaha earlier this year lol

1 was Chammorro 4 were asian lol one Taiwanese 2 Thai hahaha

I definitely have Yellow Cancer and Jungle Fever hahaha

Okami04's photo
Sun 12/25/11 09:05 AM
I am in Taipei, Taiwan now

Living in the Philippines but Have to go o Shanghai first before I can go back home

I feel lucky to travel so much for FREE during the holiday season lol

I can't wait for Chinese New Years

Okami04's photo
Fri 12/23/11 06:26 PM
I have honor in what I do in life but my career and how I treat people

I got back on Mingle mainly to just check out the forums again and have fun so warning people online is not my concern hahahaha

and you guys say I am deceiving , I think I just know when to keep my mouth shut with girls at time.

And I guess my goals are much different than other people on this site,
I just want a relationship to go out and someone to pass the time with when I am visiting somewhere.

Like I said I travel often so it is nice to have a companion in different countries I visit

and nice to have a gf in the places i frequent often

is that wrong ?

Okami04's photo
Fri 12/23/11 06:03 PM

you are so unbelievably impressive! wow! yep, i'm such a loser, aren't i boy? already telling me what i am capable of, or not capable of. judged rolled up and locked away....wow. categorized me and everything? are you a king or god?

you get better as the night rolls on studlaugh

what else you got up that sleevelaugh laugh laugh

you keep talking jungle boy but I don't quite follow exactly what it is about hahaha
crazy guy

And thanks for such flattering remarks you put me on the spot more than I put myself on the spot lol

i don't have to say another word. as far as me putting YOU on the spot.....naaa, i'm going light with you. you're not bullying people here, so i'm not going after you. i respect your life, and your say, and you do have some honor somewhere, or you would never have gone in the service to begin with. you are also quite intelligent.... you also are very competitive, and like to win, even if you are in the wrong......and you will win anyway, because that is just you. careful to be proud of that boy, greed for rightiousness always wins in defeat.....this is how empires fall, Rome in 475, even the bysantine empire in the 1500's..... wisdom may or may not catch up with you, that all depends on when your true humility kicks in, and you value all truths. that may take some time. the truth is the hardest thing you'll ever tell, because it can hurt the most.

Truths do hurt the most, I would agree with that .. so I don't say anything and I don't think that is wrong.

What people view and what I view are different things maybe some people think I am wrong because I am smart enough to view from all sides and take it in consideration of other perspectives and and think of the what ifs.

In this thread, I do actually live a crazy unusual life and actually do do this in my relationships ,
am I as brutal in life as in this thread... NO I just like to entertain myself and force a crazy conversation

when it comes down to it I just like to have fun and do my thing , I am careful and caring enough to make sure I don't hurt people deeply or get to emotionally involved to where if someone did find out I wouldn't be such a big emotional loss,
and I am sure eventually I'll find someone to slow my roll and worth changing my style , but I will be satisfied if that time don't come for a long time.

Okami04's photo
Fri 12/23/11 05:29 PM

you are so unbelievably impressive! wow! yep, i'm such a loser, aren't i boy? already telling me what i am capable of, or not capable of. judged rolled up and locked away....wow. categorized me and everything? are you a king or god?

you get better as the night rolls on studlaugh

what else you got up that sleevelaugh laugh laugh

you keep talking jungle boy but I don't quite follow exactly what it is about hahaha
crazy guy

And thanks for such flattering remarks you put me on the spot more than I put myself on the spot lol

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25