Community > Posts By > Okami04

Okami04's photo
Fri 12/23/11 02:41 PM
cheating is just a bad label

like I said only cheating if you get caught

so love your partner enough to not get caught having fun on the side and it is all good.

Especialy if you are one to travel a lot man or women both you guys need someone to fool around with hahahaha

and having a relationship and having sex is 2 totally different things

there are many girls i have slept with that i would never want to LOVE

I am just being real here so let the haters start hating

Okami04's photo
Fri 12/23/11 02:37 PM

Older Women generally have more money and can spoil the guy , I mean that is my main reason for dating older women. lol

then again I may be a gold digger hahaha

really - don;t waste your time here waiting for that to happen

older women also have more expenses

so, again, good luck with that - you're young it's your turn to learn how to spoil ushuh

I'll spoil an older woman in bed hahaha ... lol hell I am a broke fighter I am the trophy boy toy jut liek an aspiring model is the trophy girl we both broke hahaha so in return they just make sure my broke as is fed and expenses covered and it can be a great relationship,

I was lucky to have something like this for a few months hahhahaa

Okami04's photo
Thu 12/22/11 12:24 PM
Older Women generally have more money and can spoil the guy , I mean that is my main reason for dating older women. lol

then again I may be a gold digger hahaha

Okami04's photo
Thu 12/22/11 12:19 PM
Super Huge YAY to this one

gimme some oatmeal raisin asians, hazelnut brazilians, macadamia Caucasians

I like my cookies of any flavor hahaha what is life if you dont mix it up lol hahahaha

Okami04's photo
Thu 12/22/11 12:17 PM

when you are in love with someone, cheating isn't even an option

yea I don't know if I believe that, honestly you can do your thing and still love someone

and care for them.

But make sure you care of them enough to be smart about it and dont get caught lol

Okami04's photo
Thu 12/22/11 12:15 PM
LOL all my ex gf's are older than me lol

it could be cause living in Asia on my own at 21 I dont click with the girls my age here. but really dont know haha

Okami04's photo
Thu 12/22/11 12:07 PM
I was in the Air Force for 2 years we did PT all the time I was a PT leader volunteer for something like that hahaha and you can stay in crazy shape

but now I am lucky to compete and coach and glad not to be apart of the military lol hahahaha,

Okami04's photo
Thu 12/22/11 12:03 PM
LOL not giving up on dating you meet people online so that you can meet them in person later , this should just be on of the many tools you use in life to meet girls bro.

Find a good nightlife scene to join or good social hobby , and use this as well. I find a lot of people online or scared to pull the triger to actually meet in person if your one of those people then the only person to blame is yourself for not finding someone.

also i recommend reading The Game by Neil Strauss hahahaha

I have had luck meeting girls on this site in person and I live in Asia bro

Okami04's photo
Thu 12/22/11 11:59 AM
Boxing, MMA lots of running and time in the gym doing circuits. I guess I am lucky to have a job that forces me to stay in great shape and train all the time

Okami04's photo
Sat 12/10/11 02:04 PM
I am living in the Philippines now bro st8 up Angeles City is the number one party spot just dont be a freaky F&^k'n sex tourist,

I hate seeing them here in asia

Okami04's photo
Sat 12/10/11 02:00 PM
Any thought or critiques

Okami04's photo
Mon 02/07/11 11:13 PM

Worth being without the people you loved?

Of course you will find new people to love right?

It would suck and be painful but still I wish to be immortal

Okami04's photo
Mon 02/07/11 02:20 PM
I want to be a Great Gladiator like Spartacus , I am just happy my fights are not to the death lol

Okami04's photo
Mon 02/07/11 02:12 PM

It's pretty clear you don't understand how it actually works. When you sign up for the military (I did 10 years in the Canadian Air Force on CC-130 Hercules) you commit to two very specific things:

The first is unlimited liability, which means they have the right to order you into a situation that may be fatal, and the danger does not represent an excuse to say no.

The second, and much more important in this context, is a very specific obligation to follow ALL lawful orders. Or would you rather the folks in charge of the country's ability to respond with and to violence get to decide on their own which orders to follow? Of course we think for ourselves, and I can promise you that anybody that has experienced combat would think longer and harder than any civilian before committing to it again. But, if it's a lawful order, the guys in uniform will go and do it. That is why the job they do for society is worthy of all the support you can muster.

Just for completeness in the thread, I served in the first Gulf War, Somalia, Rwanda, Bosnia/Herzegovina, Haiti and others. I like to think the work we did in peacekeeping and humanitarian assistance was worthwhile.

Cheers.

Oops, this was originally in response to a post that was moderated. I believe the basic thrust of my comment is still useful, but confusing without this little note.

Man I heard so crazy stories about Bosnia and Somalia from some CCT and Pj's when I went through training to be a CCT

Glad to see you experienced all of that and can share your stories brother

Okami04's photo
Mon 02/07/11 12:23 PM
Guam a US territory one time before I was ever even stationed there ,
there was a lot of problems with military and the locals

and they wanted us off the island

both the Navy and Air Force base put a week restriction that Military members could not go off base to shop or anything and the local economy lost so much money and then there were no protests after that lol

Okami04's photo
Mon 02/07/11 11:57 AM
Oh for sure when I was in the military I thought the same thing , people come up thank me when I was in my uniform, and I am like what are you thanking me for

Were not even fighting for freedom these days lol I think the last time we fought for anything worth while was in WWII and probably the Korean war to I believe that was good.

But other than that I have heard of a lot of bad things done but still a Soldier/Airman/Marine/Sailor , we all have lived a rough life that was pretty demanding and done things no other people have ever done unless they served before
and that alone deserves respect

Okami04's photo
Mon 02/07/11 11:49 AM

LMFAO that's priceless you got one of these toys lying around somewhere I can buy ???

Okami04's photo
Mon 02/07/11 11:48 AM

I've been in the AF since '06 and just got back from my first deployment last November. It was only 4 months but it was 4 months of non stop work with no days off. I can't complain though since it was only 4 months. It seems that we (or at least I) forget how many people support us serving past or present.

Thank you everyone for your support and thank you everyone serving, past and present!

I know how that is 4 months in Quwait 6 days sometimes 7 days a week 12 hours a day for 4 long arse months lol

Okami04's photo
Sat 02/05/11 01:35 PM

I swore at a very young age I would never go through a divorce....not getting married makes that promise doable.

Besides...I have pretty much ruined myself with self-centered freedom and I doubt many chicks could put up with me for a life time. Aint saying it couldn't happen...But the woman would definitely have her work cut out.

I feel the same way now

I consider myself a Nomad , it's hard for a woman to want to settle down and be with someone who is always on the go looking always at the present and the next adventure

and I mean real adventure not this hollywood romantic adventure crap

Okami04's photo
Sat 02/05/11 01:22 PM

Federal crime it maybe so
bt it is definitely not morally or ethically wrong

And I am no longer in the Air Force I did 3 years is all and got out I fight now and just travel all over and have met a lot of sweet girls who could use a green card to there advantage, so why not ehh

Right. Thank goodness fraud, lying, and cheating for purposes of stealling advantages from another country isnt morally or ethically wrong.:thumbsup:

your being sarcastic but America is built on people trying to better themselves If they take a few loopholes I am cool with that if I am the one helping I am always a fan of loop holes

there is the immigration process like Harmony described but forget that I know some good people who have tried to travel but since they are from a poor country they can't get a visa even though they are fine and wealthy

not everyone is blessed with a US Passport and the freedom that comes with it so if I can share my freedom with someone I find deserving by taking and using a few well placed loopholes why not
I don't care if I break a few laws doing it I know one thing , I'll be helping someone achieve and do something better with new found opportunitys

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25