Community > Posts By > Okami04

Okami04's photo
Mon 01/24/11 05:40 AM

Oh man.! What the hell are we talkin about.! I would prefer dating a women with some meat on her bones, nothin wrong with that., but only if im in love with her.. To fall in love with someone i not only take the physical appearance factor but also her personality, way of thinking n other characters., many chubby women have special characters which are impressive, n those fit chicks show off attitude., so the point is nothin wrong with heavyset girlz. The thing that matters is love.

Chubby women are mean lol for real they are mad at the world cause there fat and they hate my guts so I return the favor lol

and I have met some offly disturbing confident fat girls

I like small attracting nice girls they are best hahaha

Okami04's photo
Mon 01/24/11 02:27 AM
am going to say your an Ace Fighter Pilot b/c your a baller arse wingman

Okami04's photo
Mon 01/24/11 02:25 AM
Is this about how Tibet was annexed by the chinese?

Okami04's photo
Mon 01/24/11 02:05 AM

Best wingman

ventriloquist

haha your the man bro

Okami04's photo
Mon 01/24/11 01:43 AM
animator

Okami04's photo
Sun 01/23/11 11:50 PM
I hope i can get some of this 3 way kiss love

Okami04's photo
Sun 01/23/11 11:02 PM
And massage trade I totally agree with you in some senses and don't think your contradicting yourself

but I am honest with myself and everyone and will say what people are are afraid to say but always think

Maybe I shouldn't be so militant about things but this is one subject I am

And I love to see women and men accomplish goals and lose tons of weight it's amazing and I am very happy for it

Just wish more people were up for the challenge

Okami04's photo
Sun 01/23/11 11:00 PM

Okami,

I don't think you are a bad guy.

I also think that you are not alone in your beliefs. There are probably many people reading this thread who agree with you, but they don't say it so directly because they know they will get hated on for it.

Like you, I value fitness. I'd also like to see more people get off their *** and exercise more, but I don't think that hating on fat people is constructive. I'm pretty sure you won't believe me - this will seem like a contradiction to you - but there is a way in which you can 'accept' people's flaws and also encourage them to be a better person at the same time.

I was in the military the way we encourage in the military is call names tell a person they are pathetic until they move their arses and get thins done

Some instructors in the fight world are the same lol

Okami04's photo
Sun 01/23/11 10:14 PM
Hey Ash does deserve a 100

Hmm but the above I dont know lol

Okami04's photo
Sun 01/23/11 10:12 PM
Whenever you stop playing for my team and go back to the other team we can have a match lol

Okami04's photo
Sun 01/23/11 10:09 PM
a Pie Maker

Okami04's photo
Sun 01/23/11 09:41 PM
No worries you will have your mingle forum friends to share V Day with ehh

Okami04's photo
Sun 01/23/11 09:33 PM

Okami.

You are only 20, and I know you feel you have the whole world figured out. But you have so much more to learn and figure out.
This is not intended to be a slam in any way, shape , or form, but rather to expand your mind a little.

After awhile it comes down to finding a partner that you can handle spending vast amounts of time with. Your mates physical attributes will become less important, and the things you can do together will take over.

I am engaged to the most amazing woman ever. She is not a barbie doll, and she is all too aware of her weight. The thing is, we love to be together. We love doing things together. We love a lot of the same things. And we love to try to impress the other in a number of ways. *Whisper to the slow* (that meant that we love sex too)

By no means do I think I know everything,One of the reasons I am always traveling so I can keep learning,
this is just one subject the irritates the hell out of me and I realize not everyone is like me, that's cool what I wish though is for everyone to frown upon obesity instead of making excuses and lying to people that it is ok then people would change.

No way in hell will I date a woman that is Fat or Big and I sure as hell wont date a Mythical BBW, because being fat represents laziness lack of a standards for oneself (unless you just gave birth or have that supposed disease that only Americans seem to get where they gain weight) If Big women would spend half the time trying to cover up their weight or in front of the mirror trying to overcompensate for their unattractive figure and would stop taking short cuts and really do the right thing to get fit and better looking then we wouldn't have a problem

I am shallow because I wont date a Big girl fine, I prefer attractive women but lets say a slender girl with no shape and she is doesn't have quite the face but was an awesome girl I'd date her, does that still make me shallow

I think not people are hating on my posts because I am so militant against Fat women I am militant against men as well but I don't see them as possible sexual partners so I don't worry as much lol

Being Unattractive is not a deal breaker for me I will go ahead and put that out there but being fat definitely is a dealbreaker for me

And all of you encouraging people and saying it is ok to be fat its stupid, why not encourage your spouse to be fit working out together is fun or setting dates that involve physical activity you know.

I am really not that bad of a guy but there's somethings that got to change

Okami04's photo
Sun 01/23/11 07:19 AM
the model wants to fight the boxer Blood and Sand style

all i can say is get some ahhhh lol Vix is mine ahahhahha

Okami04's photo
Sun 01/23/11 07:18 AM
I dont know this cookie crisp euphoria is lasting offly long my gorgeous 13

and Ash always much love and we will settle our Vix Feaud in the Arena Spartacus style

Okami04's photo
Sun 01/23/11 07:11 AM
Mostly a Big Man is evolutionary men are suppose to protect there young and mate

that is a evolutionary trait

but a Big Woman and Man is just unnatural eewwwww

lol like for real though I dont get it

heres a little story in the health and fitness forum i dont know why people keep making excuses I am fit she got fit hell you cant be in the military if your not fit I guess the military is shallow too lol

Have you all watched that new show on MTV called "I used to be Fat?" its an amazing thing to watch. No diet fads or pills, just straight hard workouts and eating right! What an inspiring show!

Actually that is how I lost 40 pounds. I did not diet at all. I just changed my way of preparing food, watched what I eat, and work out on a regular basis. My weight hasn't dropped any more but I am losing inches.

That is what I am talking about Hard work and results I love to hear that

Too many time people try to take shortcuts to lose weight or inches but there is no short cuts just crappy ways of trying to cover it up,

I will tell you all HARD WORK & DEDICATION will not fail you in your weight loss and workout body goals

Okami04's photo
Sun 01/23/11 07:08 AM
lol sweet I thought I was being racist Indians are so smart they are always engineers

Okami04's photo
Sun 01/23/11 06:59 AM
Edited by Okami04 on Sun 01/23/11 07:01 AM

I am by no means fat, but I do have a fe extra pounds. It seems as though most men are looking for women that are like models and/or down right skinny. I would like to believe that's not true. If you are a man that appreciates a little meat with your potatoes or a woman that agrees, I would love to hear from you!!

Personality is much more important than body. A woman who was a conservative and loved B Movies would have to be Quasimodo for me to not think she was gorgeous.

I notice fat men who can't get nothing else other than Big Women often take what they get

Which is great that they will settle and inderstand where they are at so to speak, unlike Fat Women who have no sense of Double standards and they try to get in shape muscular men or tall dark and handsome guys while being hideous

All I know is looks are important to some degree you have to be physically attracted to a woman to be with her

I worry about a woman being in shape and mildy in to insanely attractive first then once I got that I make sure I can emotionally and mentally connect with them which is second in priorities

Why not stick with talking about your own preferences, rather than everyone else's? I notice you speak for others a lot.

Should have specified that was an example lol and a Fat man that has a good looking woman sometimes means he has the money thing and good paying career going for him lol

haha you lass seem so easy to fire up ehhh
So now, fat men only take what they can get? You've never seen a big man with a little skinny woman?

Okami04's photo
Sun 01/23/11 06:51 AM
Vix you know I love you right now right not sure how long this will last maybe another minute or maybe a couple hours but it's definitely love or its the bliss of having cookies crisp cereal for breakfast lol

Okami04's photo
Sun 01/23/11 06:41 AM
engineer

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25