Community > Posts By > ronny4dating

no photo
Wed 12/09/09 12:45 PM

Sarah Palin was chosen to be McCain's VP, simply because she was an attractive woman and a Republican.

Two traits which taken together are rare to find among qualified Republican women.
That she really wasn't qualified is not a particularly personal flaw. Esp coming from a vane woman with personal ambition.
The fact that she continues to think of herself as qualified is just a continuation of a rogue illusion running amok.

Your leaving out a key factor! Sarah palin's approval rating in Alaska was Above 80% when selected as the VP! So your statement that it was simply because she was a woman is incorrect! She was a successful famale governer!

no photo
Wed 12/09/09 11:03 AM

All she did in her book was the mentally unhealthy task of blaming everyone else for everything that happened instead of taking her responsibility.

She just showed herself to be the dipshit we knew she was from the campaign.

She is one of the top reasons McCain lost.
The other one was he was too much like baby Bush.

Well the Poll numbers show that Palin Gave the ticket a bump up! So where is your evidence she was one of the main reasons they lost? As usual Dragoness you make another false statement! You have no evidence that she was one of the top reasons they lost and you will provide no proof! Just continue to make statements without merit or fact! I wish when people debated they would at least tell the truth!

no photo
Wed 12/09/09 10:52 AM
House bill 3001 alone, if thats all she ever got done for Alaska was a monumental accomplishment and will be remembered for that fondly by Alaskans for generations to come! That's a whole lot of money for Alaska!

no photo
Wed 12/09/09 10:46 AM

Fox said it's number one on Amazon sales but i work at Amazon and i haven't seen one single order go out the door yet. I could care less, if the neocons go ape sh** over a book in which most of the contents is her whining about Mccain's people then that means more work for me.

Well she is not a neocon, hence the disagreement between her and newt! She is a true conservative from what i can see and was a great governer for Alaska!
She was so good she resigned............

Yeah, I never understood the argument about how great she was as Governor, as she didn't bother to get through her entire term.

Alaska has an interesting legal system. Anyone who wants can bring an ethics charge against the Governor and the state will prosecute the case. While the person who brings the case doesn't have to show up or pay a dime, the governor must cover her own legal expenses. Her family was near bankruptcy from legal fees due to all of the cases brought against her. She won all of them (one was even brought against her by a cartoon character), but the legal costs to the state (for the prosecution) and her family (for the defense) was stacking up quickly. She resigned so that she could avoid being a lame duck and so that she could spare the state and her family any more legal expenses. I have to be honest, that makes sense to me. Can you honestly say it doesn't make sense? Should she have cost her husband his business, so that she could continue being governor? Should she have continued to spend her days in court, instead of working? I think the left are taking an extremely partisan view on this, she did the most pragmatic action possible in the situation.

Assuming her resignation was noble,,what in her service record made her such a great governor as previously posted?

Well I can tell you msharmony she got the pipeline built house bill 3001 that Alaskans benefit from and created wealth for the state of Alaska! One of the reasons she is so well liked in Alaska is because 30 years of asking for it Sahra Palin Got it done! House bill 4001 and 4002 she took surplus of funds because Alaska was just doing so damn well.... and gave money back to native alaskans from the money generated from alaska's natural resources as well as cut taxes on Gas to further help the working class! And as just an idea of what type of Governer she was she sold the old governer's jet which was costing tax payers $21,000.00 monthly "just the note on the jet" and said i dont need this fancy crap! Unlike nancy pelosi!
She was a very good Governer!

no photo
Wed 12/09/09 10:24 AM

Yeah many of the conservatives talk show hosts have radio adds pushing gold. I made a killing off one of them from 2002. But right now you have to think that there will be a decline soon it has gone up so damn much in the last decade. But precious metals are a very safe investment, you could lose money but they are never worthless like stocks can be. But there is quite a contradiction there i think. But you have to admit precious metals are where you want to be in a colapse!

Bang!
Yes!

And added to his rhetoric is the political fear-mongering most associated with the Republican Party.

Here is an example,

When the system eventually collapses, and the government comes with guns and confiscates, you know, everything in your home and all your possessions, and then you fight off the raving mad cannibalistic crowds that Ted Turner talked about, don't come crying to me. I told you: get gold.

You can't excuse that away!

well it's quite simple really it's sarcasm! But, yes I know his sarcasm is lost on you. Jeez is that really a critique or are you that biased in thought?

no photo
Wed 12/09/09 01:42 AM

GLen Beck is part of the Talk Radio Network which has all their shows push Gold. It's one reason i can't listen to Hannity anymore, he's such a fraud. Every segment he plugs something after a nonsense rant...and that's excluding his on air commercial bits.

well nothing wrong with that! we do live in a capitolistit society you know. Putting in their commentary is something different entirely. Sean Hannity, never cared for his reporting, he is too muach of a hack. limbaugh, savage, levin, o'reily, napalitano, beck now those guys are good! My favorite though is Savage and limbaugh, Although Savage has some dirt on him. LEVIN IS GREAT TOO!

no photo
Wed 12/09/09 01:32 AM

maybe the same reason that Republicans deny their racism? Another thing that never gets mention is the Vatican and Judism's tie to slavery. So why blame just Democrats for their so called ties to slavery? Look into the Mormon church which is 90 percent conservative, or which party has passed more civil rights legislation.

Vatican is off topic i am not a Catholic, Morman, nor am I jewish or pratice judism. I know their sins though and they are well covered in the media. Republicans aren't racist never have been, however some racists have crossed over becuase it fits their agenda. Where you come up with the figure mormans are 90 percent republican i have no idea, but i would assume they are probably majority republican because they are against abortion. But how many would be a complete assumption without some research not to mention many religous people are "A" politcal so i would bet your figure is way off! Republicans have passed far more civil rights legislation, its not even close! Not to mention repealing all the old racist laws enacted by the democrats! But ofcourse even though the Republicans have passed more laws protecting civil rights you probably won't except it or research it you will just say i am wrong. But if you read the OP you will find a lot of good information that will lead you to the facts!

no photo
Wed 12/09/09 01:18 AM

throwing "fruit" is wrong but apparantly rednecks bringing semi automatic weapons to an Obama appearance is ok?

i don't know is it?

no photo
Tue 12/08/09 09:55 PM

I went to one site that after asking me ten multiple choice questions they gave me an IQ of 138. Then they tried to sell me something! I guess had i bought it they would of been wrong?

So how's rocket science going Einstein? Anything new about the relativity theory? drinker

lol...well i think einstein would of got the pop culture questions wrong??? LOL>>>whoa

no photo
Tue 12/08/09 09:52 PM
The Fox Network is launched by rupert murdoch! Strange how he is known for fox news and if you remember in the 80's when Fox was launched they pushed the envelope with the most trshy TV around. At least that was my memory of it???

no photo
Tue 12/08/09 09:49 PM

The "A" team and Mr. "T"
" I pity the fool..." :tongue:

yep he is hockin a cooker the last time i seen him!

no photo
Tue 12/08/09 09:48 PM
Dr Who after 26 years finally bids farewell in 1989...

no photo
Tue 12/08/09 09:45 PM
I went to one site that after asking me ten multiple choice questions they gave me an IQ of 138. Then they tried to sell me something! I guess had i bought it they would of been wrong?

no photo
Tue 12/08/09 09:41 PM
Yep had three votes of "1"..... from the ladies... I figure i am at least a strong 2!

no photo
Tue 12/08/09 09:37 PM
Don't trip... I got a 3.6 from the girls and 6.8 from the guys. I think it's my personality.sad

no photo
Tue 12/08/09 09:32 PM
The "A" team and Mr. "T"

no photo
Tue 12/08/09 09:31 PM
Kit from the Knight Rider

no photo
Tue 12/08/09 09:30 PM
Married with children the tv show

no photo
Tue 12/08/09 09:29 PM
shades

Cocaine! (oh said that already.) Cocaine!!!!!:tongue:

repeating cocaine in reference to the 80's is fitting!

no photo
Tue 12/08/09 09:28 PM
Culture club

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25