Community > Posts By > ronny4dating

no photo
Sat 02/13/10 02:15 PM
drinker thank you!

no photo
Sat 02/13/10 02:10 PM
i actually have a date i'm pretty excited about. on valentines day we are gonna meet for the first time. This is one of those dates where everything looks perfect! Let's hope it goes well i'm tired of the dating scene! Kinda weird going out to dinner with someone you never met on valentines day though.....but hey maybe it's and omen?

no photo
Sat 02/13/10 01:03 PM

Why Men Cheat

First of all, men don't always cheat, but when they do, here are some possible reasons:

1. They are not ready to have commitments.
2. They no longer feel satisfied/stimulated in their current relationship and are too cowardly to end the relationship.
3. They are concerned aobut their financial/living situation if they end the relationship, but do not feel fulfilled in it.
4. They like various sex partners.
5. They crave the initial excitement and illicitness of a "secret" affair.
6. They need to feel desired and their partner does not fulfill that need.
7. Men are single-minded and don't think about the consequences of their actions.
8. Some men cheat because they think they can get by with it.
9. Some cheat because they don't take their relationships seriously.
10. Guys cheat because many of them increasingly feel powerless in a society that is giving women more rights & powers in the domestic & public spheres.
11. Men stray outside of long-term relationships to remember what it was like to be desirable and free. "Schedules" and routine destroy self image.
12. The woman's sex drive isn't what it was when you first got married.
13. Having sex with more than one woman is an ego boost for those with low self-esteem.
14. Men cheat because they are bored in their current relationships
15. The man perceives that the partner is bored with or no longer interested in sex.
16. Lack of or poor communication with the spouse/girlfriend can lead a man to cheat.
17. other people are something new and different
18. you have no old baggage with someone new
19. maybe they want something with ''no strings''
20. different people have different likes and dislikes
21. their spouses might not be interested in doing the sexual things the men want to try out (e.g. oral, greek, 3-ways, etc.) or even afraid or morally against such kinks.

that's a bunch of b.s if you ask me!

no photo
Sat 02/13/10 12:59 PM
i'm usually thinking, now how do i get out of this one?

no photo
Sat 02/13/10 12:51 PM
meeting someone is not the hard part, meeting the right one is the difficult part and that takes work so not sure if i agree with you.

no photo
Sat 02/13/10 12:45 PM

It's simple, many of the hot girls who are looking for love online are indeed fake.

On the other hand, there are more and more people turning to online dating so who knows.

there not fake....well most aren't , now fakers yes but there are some real ones out there!

no photo
Sat 02/13/10 12:38 PM
well internet dating is just increasing your odds is all.... Before i would have to find the time to go on the hunt, now i just post my profile and get people interested while i am working and doing other things. pretty painless and easy to connect via the internet. As far as your sexual orientation that just decreases your odds is all. not a large percentage of gay people in this world. not saying that there are not a lot but in comparison to staright i would say far less. good luck to you!

no photo
Sat 02/13/10 12:27 PM
there are so many things that make a person. Preconceived notions should be left at the door! Never know where you may find the person of your dreams! If a woman had everything i was searching for, but was pregnant i wouldn't let it get in my way!

no photo
Sat 02/13/10 12:20 PM
sourthern accent is hottest by far to me...

spanish is quite sexy, french works well, when they actually speak french it is super hot! British can be sexy at times but in the bedroom not so much. i'm from california so i have no accent but i am always told i have a sexy voice....go figure?? i think it has to do with presentation and projection as well! can't get past asian accents, just don't do it for me.....although japanese is quite sexy! I don't know a large variety is the hottest i think???

no photo
Thu 02/04/10 11:08 PM
by the way another beautiful pic indnprncs!

no photo
Thu 02/04/10 11:06 PM

I don't know if they try to creat it Ronny... I think some don't know what love is and think they're in it for a lot of the reasons Fenway mentioned... It's an emotion and some emotions are hard to define so some I think get confused by the emotions they are feelings...

yes i agree, but if you ever experience it i dont think you will ever mistake it again...that was my point really!

no photo
Thu 02/04/10 11:03 PM
i always do somthing, never allow myself to be bored!

no photo
Thu 02/04/10 11:00 PM
only been in love once.....it has escaped me ever since. never thought i was and wasn't! I think some never have been so they try and create it!

no photo
Thu 02/04/10 10:54 PM
imagine that???

no photo
Thu 02/04/10 10:39 PM

Does it hell. Sex is just 10% of a relationship. Valentines day should mean so much more. I am baffled as to why so many things revolve around sex. They should not. And its not healthy.

come on sex 10% do you really beleive that? try like 80% have you seen the numbers on how many people respond to mail from people without pics???? Have you seen the marketing figures on sex??? Half of what happens in the world is about sex! Not to say it is right, but the reality is life itself is much about sex!

no photo
Thu 02/04/10 10:24 PM
lol.... need my boots it's getting deep in this thread!

no photo
Thu 02/04/10 10:19 PM

Guys if they find the same thing and insight from the ladies. Since I started dating I have found that expectation"s are so high in regards to money. I have a good Job working for the state, but it's not the income I use to make in sales. I pay for dates and I have some time to spend with a significant other. But I am a single dad and I have three children. I find women that either have no job or women that expect you to be rolling in dough. Personally i would rather date a girl that's broke than one that is expecting too much! Wish I could find the balance!
why do u assume that a gal with no job can not provide for herself? i dont have a job right now and i can tell u this... i can provide just fine for myself..i sure the hell dont need any man to rely on!! oh and ps! no i dont have state help of anykind. nor am i a drug dealer.. not my type of crowd.if u want to assume that too..ill tell u this.. i wont settle for anything less than i deserve either...nor do i look for a guy with money.ive learned if it is to be its up to me... and im not desperate... its a wonder i dont date much at all..why bother because i dont have a job at the time.. and people assume i want to sponge off them lmao!!!! no thanks! id rather be alone..

I never assumed any such thing! I can care less what a woman has! I care about the person not what they have! I have no idea what made u think that? It has just been my experience that online dating is kinda like a blind date. So i tend to lean toward "hey lets just be friends and see where it goes". it's kind of a turn off when a woman expects you to wine and dine them for the pleasure of meeting them! Now once i have met them and invited them it's different!

no photo
Thu 02/04/10 10:00 PM
If i don't get laid on valentines day then i lost my game! i'm wondering how many different area codes on valentines day??? lol....jeez why cant men and women agree to disagree? If my significant other did not think of me on valentines day that would suck! I hope maybe she would wear some sleazy outfit and do some naughty thing i never get but during a blue moon! Women! Some never get it!

no photo
Thu 02/04/10 09:47 PM
yeah many times i have had everything going well and then there is something that comes up that makes me not want to move forward! I am becoming more cautious and picky as time goes on. before i would try and say ah no big deal just to find later it really was a big deal. i dont know sometimes i think after being married for so long if i can ever find the right one?????????? at first it was fun and flattering, now it's just a major pain in the ***! I'm so sick of dating!

no photo
Thu 02/04/10 09:33 PM
thanks for all the input it has been so enlightening! the more i date online the more i find how much i distain the ********! it's pathetic the thoughs of some!

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25