Community > Posts By > ronny4dating

no photo
Tue 01/26/10 11:43 PM

the ones that age ungracefully are the ones that are bitter and don't get what they so easily expected to get when they your younger, prettier, skinnier...

quite the opposite for men i think, where power is increased with age

roko

That is a very accurate statement roko!

no photo
Tue 01/26/10 11:38 PM

Thanks for the input all.... I guess i know the answer already but just a little frustrated!! It's probably as much my fault... I am just sick of it!
yeah riiiight,sure you arelaugh

well actually for a day or two then i jump right back in....lol

no photo
Tue 01/26/10 11:30 PM
I am confused about peoples inability to accept reality! Never fails one person after the next just head in the sand over their own personal bias and prejudice! It sucks and it seems worse today than it has ever been!

no photo
Tue 01/26/10 11:27 PM

who said all women? No generalizing. One even said it- after accusing me of stealing her leather jacket (!!!???)& after taking her to the E.R. after her accident. When she found it and AFTER calling my boss, who knows me so well she laughed. I asked her well? she said well, what? I said '..you called my boss!?! on a mistake?' she replied: (and I quote) "What can I say? I can be a REAL B*TCH") and offered no apology. I was being specific. And I had known this person for a few months. Men don't do that sort of stuff, at least none I've met.

Nah Shasta just joking "Well Kinda" Women know psycological Judo and men don't! We are at a disadvantage! I don't know but i have met some real heartless women in my lifetime....They seem to stick in my mind more than the jerk guys i have met... so it's just a personal hardsip i think??? No offense intended!

no photo
Tue 01/26/10 11:15 PM
It has always intrigued me that women always aknowledge that all the other women are biatches but they aren't! Go figure???frustrated Poor men we are doomed! Doomed I tell you!

no photo
Sun 01/24/10 10:48 PM

Is online dating only about sex? Everything in online dating always seems to come back to sex, why?

IDK, how would you have sex with the internet? noway DON'T answer that!

Wee you see Totage, it all begins with getting the lube ready, and protection for your keyboard, and.......oh you said not to answer it.frustrated laugh laugh

wait wait i do it completely different! The protection needs to be on the serial port!

no photo
Sun 01/24/10 10:46 PM

Awww thanks Ronny...

Your welcome! biggrin

no photo
Sun 01/24/10 10:44 PM
The reality is so many come on these sites and say one thing and then when you meet them they are someone else! I'm not being cynical i am just being honest! I have met a lot and most are complete frauds!

no photo
Sun 01/24/10 10:28 PM

So.....the key to dating is window washing????laugh laugh

I have windows... just sayin'..

well i would wash your windows anytime!

no photo
Sun 01/24/10 10:26 PM
I like this question! It lets me know they care, when they roll over and say goodnight is when you should worry!

no photo
Sun 01/24/10 10:18 PM

How the fawk did this turn into window cleaning?laugh

cause i am good at washing windows.....lol! For some reason i never end up washing them though!....lol

no photo
Sun 01/24/10 10:13 PM
I think more effort is in order!

no photo
Sun 01/24/10 09:54 PM

Is online dating only about sex? Everything in online dating always seems to come back to sex, why?

Dude, your pic reeks of sex.
You are 6'3" and nearly naked.
I wouldn't need you to clean windows.

well if i'm gonna reek i guess reeking of sex isn't the worst thing! What's my heighth got to do with it and i can reach the tall windows for washing too!

no photo
Sun 01/24/10 09:52 PM
lol.... always nice to be the but of the joke...lol oh well it was serious question, yeah so i am half naked it gets me dates! I still want one of them to work out is that so wrong? I'm not looking for grandma either isn't there one in between? Is it so wrong to advertise or does no one take u seriously if you flash skin?? oh well still want to meet her..... Not all women jump to conclusions because you have your shirt off!

no photo
Sun 01/24/10 01:43 PM

I know for a fact men are generally stimulated by what they read in a woman's profile, not by the pictures they post. Men do not judge women by their looks.

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

If you don't like what you are getting, change what you are doing.

well i would say your wrong. looks at least you know may be true their profile is almost never true!

Sarcasm owns...FTW!!

yes i knew that..... let me elaborate..... Profiles are are generally full of lies and a waste of time.....hence men don't choose not to read simply because they are visual but also because people are liars! It's always about looks on both sides men and women......

I don't share this sentiment.

Yes, I look at the photos. But I also read the profiles to get a sense of their personality. I will ignore a very pleasing photo that has a profile that seems to indicate 'airhead' or 'snob'. I want someone down to earth, reasonably intelligent and open minded, even if that person could not be a VS model.

I'm not sure what you're complaining about. You have a half naked photo and alot of women..like alot of men..will respond to that. And you like that response as opposed to being clothed and gathering..fewer..responses.

lol...nevermind! It's pointless i guess! It is what it is.......Maybe i'm living in a different world???? But, in my experience i have read countless profiles staing they are the girl next door and yet i am still here....so go figure man???? someone is lying!

no photo
Sun 01/24/10 01:16 PM

Because most women aren't down for the whole one night stand thing. And thats what im looking for...lol!!

Jeez that's the opposite of my experience!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe if i lift a shirt over my head that will work!

no photo
Sun 01/24/10 01:13 PM

I know for a fact men are generally stimulated by what they read in a woman's profile, not by the pictures they post. Men do not judge women by their looks.

well i would say your wrong. looks at least you know may be true their profile is almost never true!

Sarcasm owns...FTW!!

yes i knew that..... let me elaborate..... Profiles are are generally full of lies and a waste of time.....hence men don't choose not to read simply because they are visual but also because people are liars! It's always about looks on both sides men and women......

no photo
Sun 01/24/10 01:06 PM

Thinking about dating and maybe settling down again it maybe temporary insanity on my part or just tired of the same ole bar scene but a bit confused on how so many people seem to be looking for someone and just browsing some posts and comments from people everyone seems to have the same complaints about the dating scene. If everyone is complaining about the same things why is it so difficult to meet someone.

Because most people on these sites are LIARS, thats why!

no photo
Sun 01/24/10 12:55 PM

no photo
Sun 01/24/10 12:44 PM

Perhaps the women contacting you assume it's what you're looking for seems you're in a sexy half-naked pose with your shirt off in your profile picture. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate your beautiful body just as much as the next warm blooded female, and you certainly should be proud of it, but if you don't want girls just looking for sex, maybe a different pic. First impressions are hard to overcome. JMOflowerforyou

Yeah your right! i know this too but it works so well it's hard to stop! When i get fully clothed pics up i get a lot less mail...... lol i guess i'm getting what i deserve?

So, you already know why you're getting the responses you're getting and you don't want to change. Why are you complaining?

Well I can seperate the two why can't others? I mean I want an LTR but i want the passion and sex too! Look don't assume too much, it's not like women are not contacting me because of those pics! You may argue different but i wouldn't beleive it! No one is so ignorant to judge one by a photo!

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25