Community > Posts By > ronny4dating

no photo
Sat 01/30/10 11:01 PM
I tend to be attracted to certain nationalities and not others, so I think i have no choice lol!

no photo
Sat 01/30/10 09:29 PM
I'm 41 but i would perv your profile anytime....! I'm cool with 50's just not the ones who pretend they are 40!

no photo
Sat 01/30/10 09:26 PM
I like to consider myself as a sausage! I'm good with it!

no photo
Sat 01/30/10 09:24 PM
Yeah i was wondering why women do it?????? Go figure!

no photo
Sat 01/30/10 09:14 PM
My children....It always seems that my true happiness comes from them! My best days have been spent with them!

no photo
Sat 01/30/10 09:08 PM
Their needs! It seems at first their needs are fair then they become over whelming!

no photo
Sat 01/30/10 09:04 PM
Your beautiful and very honest and respectful looking! A++

no photo
Sat 01/30/10 08:55 PM
Edited by ronny4dating on Sat 01/30/10 08:56 PM
I think the Obama victory was one of the best things that ever happend to this country in a long time! Before we had an option of "mcCain liberal" Or liberal. Now with most of the liberal republicans out on their azz and Obama failing miserably we may get true sweeping change and actually get some real true conservatives in office! Hoping for the republican party to return to their roots in 2010 for a sweeping victory and we will get this country back on track! Liberals such as pres. Bush and mCacin and the likes have left us with either bad ideas or no ideas. It is time to return to true american values of a republic! If the conservatives stop playing moderate we will have a chance! A perfect example is the housing crash, the democrats wrote the legislation and bush signed it! We need real conservatives like Goldwater! 2010 baby!

no photo
Sat 01/30/10 08:45 PM
Guys if they find the same thing and insight from the ladies. Since I started dating I have found that expectation"s are so high in regards to money. I have a good Job working for the state, but it's not the income I use to make in sales. I pay for dates and I have some time to spend with a significant other. But I am a single dad and I have three children. I find women that either have no job or women that expect you to be rolling in dough. Personally i would rather date a girl that's broke than one that is expecting too much! Wish I could find the balance!

no photo
Sat 01/30/10 08:27 PM
It's usually the first thing they ask too! Once you start talking to a lady they begin the death watch....Lol I don't get it either! I'm a very social person so i connect easily, leaves the impression that I should commit i think????? I don't know but thia has always bothered me with online dating! A date is a date, a phone cnversation, texting, email, chatting is not a relationship if you ask me! I have to at least go to date three before i will commit! Use to be date two, but for some reason date three seems to be when people really become themselves!

no photo
Sat 01/30/10 08:05 PM
I like your caption, it's wity and orginal. You are pretty but only one pic??? Honestly Mingle doesn't have many users. Almost everyone i have met on here has been miles away!!! I like the forums though they are great! But if you want more action there are other sites, but quanity doesn't equal quality! I get tons of mail on the other site but i'm still stuck dating so idk i think it just takes time!!! Good luck though!drinks

no photo
Sat 01/30/10 07:53 PM
I have a son with cerebral palsy, His case is more severe than yours. I am very impressed with your writing ability, that is an awesome accomplishment. In my son's case i would love for him to find someone someday I just don't know if it is possible in his case. But I would definately support his efforts! It takes a special person to except something like this in their life. I have had two prospective LTR's since my divorce and both could not handle the fact my son had such an illness! There are good people out there they just are rare, keep trying you will find her!

no photo
Sat 01/30/10 07:39 PM
I like to pay unless the woman has the attitude i should pay then i get turned off and pay and never date them again...

no photo
Wed 01/27/10 12:22 AM

laugh I wish... they only wear not sure what they're called but semi-gloves and your hands stick out... when you make a fist your nails would go into your gloves/palms and break...

yeah your suppose to roll your fingers tightly!

no photo
Wed 01/27/10 12:18 AM
I always prefered make-up sex...!

no photo
Wed 01/27/10 12:15 AM
oh... oh.... Ladies talking about breaking things... I'm getting flash backs! scared

no photo
Wed 01/27/10 12:03 AM

It has always intrigued me that women always aknowledge that all the other women are biatches but they aren't! Go figure???frustrated Poor men we are doomed! Doomed I tell you!

pfft...I know when I'm being one and I know that I have my moments when I am one.

I think something's I've learned to let go of, but some things I'm more vocal about. I've learned to recognize when I am in a mood and I have learned how to deal with it better.

:thumbsup:

oh and why are women b*tches but men aren't pr*cks? just curious... whoa

Ohh men are priacks! Where just not Biatches! lolshades

Wanna bet? Some are.... laugh laugh

Lol...You are right! A lot are actually! What the hell happend to men? Okay you win don't want to see your bad side....lol JK.. I still think your hot!

no photo
Wed 01/27/10 12:00 AM

It has always intrigued me that women always aknowledge that all the other women are biatches but they aren't! Go figure???frustrated Poor men we are doomed! Doomed I tell you!

pfft...I know when I'm being one and I know that I have my moments when I am one.

I think something's I've learned to let go of, but some things I'm more vocal about. I've learned to recognize when I am in a mood and I have learned how to deal with it better.

:thumbsup:

oh and why are women b*tches but men aren't pr*cks? just curious... whoa

Ohh men are priacks! Where just not Biatches! lolshades

no photo
Tue 01/26/10 11:47 PM
I confess that I may find her as soon as i figure out what i want!

no photo
Tue 01/26/10 11:44 PM
I think it's none of my damn business!

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25