Community > Posts By > tmaxx222

tmaxx222's photo
Tue 09/30/08 02:22 AM
no 21 year old collage student is looking to have a kid. they want to finish collage before taking that on. they aren't a-holes or jerks, they just know what they want and what they don't want. most of them probably live at home with their parents still. they cant take care of a baby and they know it. Date older guys that are done with school and have a career.

tmaxx222's photo
Thu 08/28/08 11:04 PM
to bad your not southern cali, you look like the type of person im looking for... well if your ever down here give a msg, maybe we can go to the beach or something

tmaxx222's photo
Thu 08/28/08 11:00 PM
i was late my first day... that was because the assistant didn't call me back saying they changed the time everyone was coming in... oh well i missed the boring part atleast

tmaxx222's photo
Sat 08/09/08 08:37 PM
laguna is the best, big corona if i want to bbq and have a short walk to the beach, or shaws cove for hanging out and if we get bored we can walk across the rocks to the next beach over.

tmaxx222's photo
Tue 04/29/08 01:34 AM
would you rather play the original maria world or the most graphics intense checkers game available on any system?

its all about which games you like... the older gta3 and vice games were only on the ps2 originally and many bought them for that reason...graphics were ok but nothing special.

a computer has the best graphics by far and you can do more then a console game but if the game you wants only on consoles guess what your going to buy.

tmaxx222's photo
Fri 04/11/08 02:17 PM
would you consider your friends equal as family?
or would you rank one above the other?

tmaxx222's photo
Wed 02/13/08 01:21 AM
the only thing that matters is your budget, if you cant afford a high end setup then you need to look at what fits you best... a cheap mac is just as bad as a cheap pc...

as far as software goes... many companies provide for both, and for pc there are free ones like audacity if its just basic editing.

its possible to build a mac better then a pc and you can make a pc better then a mac... use whatever your comfortable with and that you can afford.

tmaxx222's photo
Sun 02/03/08 11:43 PM
ok... heres a example

you ask co-working for a ride to work(they live 5 min away) and they say they cant...you find another ride but have to shot up 45min early... when you get there that person is already tere and goes on about how bored they were that they just came in early to do nothing...

next week she asks you for a ride...

or

you need a jump start, you ask someone but they say they are in a ruth...as they turn and walk into starbucks...next week you see that person canmt start their car...ect

tmaxx222's photo
Sun 02/03/08 11:35 PM
would you still help someone if you knew they would NOT help you if the the shoe was on the other foot?

tmaxx222's photo
Sun 02/03/08 01:01 AM
big slrs will give good shots but many places will not allow you to bring them in concerts since your not supposed to be recording the event...so a compact one will be better so you can sneak it in.

fuji's f series compact cameras have been known for good shots in this area... also if the lens says 2.8 or lower it means it lets more light in and it better for that type of shooting

tmaxx222's photo
Sun 02/03/08 12:56 AM
charity haunted house... do something i love for something i love

tmaxx222's photo
Sun 01/06/08 12:02 AM
up all night
unwritten law

tmaxx222's photo
Sat 01/05/08 11:22 PM
to far of a drive, lol

tmaxx222's photo
Sat 01/05/08 10:31 PM

i like my quiet nights,but thast just b.c i havent met the right person that doesnt annoy the crap outta me!laugh

avoiding annoyance makes spending the evening alone so worth it

yeah...there are a few more people i could have called...but i left work early to get away from them so that would be kinda counter productive...lol

tmaxx222's photo
Sat 01/05/08 10:14 PM
called some friends just to go get something to eat or some starbucks or something like that

they are all drunk so they cant go anywhere...

why is it so hard to find people to hangout with that don't get drunk every weekend, me and all my friend are about 2 years into collage and most drink more and more often

is it impossible to have a group of friends nowadays that don't drink on a regular basis? friends from work and school are nightly drinkers and i just want to find some people to have a fun time with that will remember the next day instead of having to ask me what happened.

tmaxx222's photo
Tue 06/12/07 01:19 AM
anyone here scuba dive? i dive in the laguna area