Community > Posts By > KeepingTheFaith

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Sun 12/06/09 05:09 PM
It's been snowing most the day here in Denver, so I just lit a fire, decorated the tree and stayed indoors! LOL...I just finished breaking in my new snow blower (and it was worth EVERY penny!!)

Beautiful, but I'll be glad when it clears out! :tongue:

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Sat 12/05/09 08:59 PM
Edited by KeepingTheFaith on Sat 12/05/09 09:00 PM
My profile is real too. Believe me, if I was going to fake it, it would be soooooo much better!! LOL...:tongue:

The people I've met on Mingle and spent time with offline have been real too. Imperfect (for me)...but real! :wink:

Welcome!
flowerforyou

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Sat 12/05/09 08:34 PM
Integrity isn't an age issue, it's about character. It's who you are, what's important to you, how you CHOOSE to act when faced with situations that show who you REALLY are.

There are people from all generations that step up, and those who do not. Young or old, integrity is about being the person you were born to be, and really has nothing to do with the year you were born....

JMO!flowerforyou

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Sun 11/15/09 04:36 PM

nice guys do finish last.If a girl is lucky enough to find one why would she look any further?:banana:

Excellent point! Hence my username....:tongue: :wink:

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Sun 11/15/09 03:23 PM

I'm always a very friendly and polite person when i'm out but i can never get a girlfriend, but then i see guys walk up to girls, be totally rude and ignorant and then the next thing you know that guy and the girl he was talking to are in a serious relationship together.

I don't know if it's like that for anyone else here but where i'm from it seems like the girls are attracted to loud and obnoxious guys

Contrary to the advise of others can I suggest that you not change who YOU are, just the type of girls you are trying to connect with...or maybe WHERE you're trying to meet them?

Maybe it's time....flowerforyou JMHO

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Sun 11/15/09 03:19 PM
Finish the outline for my article instead of just playing on the net! :tongue:

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Sun 11/15/09 02:55 PM

WELL WE WOULD HAVE TO GET RID OF THAT GIRL HUGGING YOU IN THAT PIC FIRST! laugh :wink: flowerforyou

Well, I'm sure it's just his sister!!! LOL...yep, looks like a nice sisterly hug, right?!? :tongue:

And just so ya know, Colorado has it's share of good girls who also know how to have fun! :wink:

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Thu 09/03/09 05:31 PM
I like fun....I AM fun! :tongue: But your definition and mine might be very, very different.

Hey, let's compare notes ~ it will be "fun!"

(LOL...hang in there, my friend! There's plenty of fun people in Denver. Just give 'em time to find you!)drinker

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Sat 08/29/09 07:42 PM
Non-issue for me! If it's got mold, it's gone!! sick

Besides, I'm too busy trying to remember if the Martha's Vineyard Pairing Guidelines said RED or WHITE wine with popcorn!! :tongue:

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Sat 08/29/09 07:33 PM
Edited by KeepingTheFaith on Sat 08/29/09 07:33 PM

Lex ~ while I respect and appreciate your opinion, I have to disagree.

There ARE women out there who meet your criteria...and who want the same things.

(Sorry, Silly ~ had to weigh in!)

There may be -- but all I've ever run across are those who SAY they want those things but then change their minds once they're comfortably ensconced in the relationship.....

Unfortunately that does happen...with men too! However, that does not diminish the fact that there are women AND men out there that want and strive for what you described.

In that way, men and women really aren't that different, Silly.

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Sat 08/29/09 07:24 PM
Edited by KeepingTheFaith on Sat 08/29/09 07:25 PM
Lex ~ while I respect and appreciate your opinion, I have to disagree.

There ARE women out there who meet your criteria...and who want the same things.

(Sorry, Silly ~ had to weigh in!)

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Sat 08/29/09 07:06 PM
Some idiots give a mean suck though! LOL.....j/k! blushing

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Sat 08/29/09 06:59 PM
I gave him my Etta James tickets....

I loved him completely even though he didn't deserve it...

I left the game at a critical moment to get him a cold beer....

I forgave him....

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Sun 07/19/09 05:11 PM
There is nothing wrong with being direct, but it can be done with tact.

That has always been my approach and it works well for me! My friends always tell me that I can tell someone they're an ******* and they'll end up thanking me for it. :tongue: :wink: Don't know if that's true, but I'll be straight with you and want the same in return. I can take it.....bigsmile

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Sat 07/18/09 10:06 AM
I think that sometimes people come back into our lives because there were unresolved issues that still need addressed. When that is the case, deciding to let them back in can help resolve those issues and signal a new start....or lead you back down a path of dysfunction. That is the chance you take!ohwell

And sometimes having certain people come back in our lives just reminds us that life and love are an ever-evolving circle that we are all a part of! :heart:

Depends on the circumstance...depends on you! flowerforyou JMO

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:29 PM
Love is something you CHOOSE to feel.

If you refuse to open your heart to it, can you even feel it? But, once you let love in...you have no choice but to follow your heart! :wink: flowerforyou

Bottom line ~ it's a wonderful feeling! :heart:

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Wed 07/15/09 09:23 PM
My lips, on his lips...with nothing in between.

That's all I need!smitten

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Fri 07/03/09 06:18 AM
Edited by KeepingTheFaith on Fri 07/03/09 06:19 AM

I don't live in Denver anymore, so not up on recent activities around town.

But you still seems to have a good idea of the fun things to do here, and your timing is great 'cause the Cherry Creek Arts Festival is this weekend! You should check it out Warmachine.

Happy Hunting! :wink:

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Thu 07/02/09 08:53 PM
Good suggestions, but don't forget the free Sunday night concerts in City Park. Those are fun and you can't beat the price! :tongue:

Another great option is the Film on the Rocks series that's going on at Red Rocks every Tuesday night. It's only $15 pp and you get a concert, fun "tailgating," interactive contests, AND a movie all set in a wonderful outdoor venue!

Finally, they've started the Friday night outdoor movies in Skyline Park off the 16th Street Mall. Again free, but you can eat and drink at many of the restaurants along the parkline and those places are buzzing with single folks on Friday night!

Ohhhhhh.....and my favorite ~ take in a Rockies game!! (I'm thinking Ladies Night might be a good option for you!!!) drinker :wink:

Most importantly, just have fun and be yourself! The rest will take care of itself.....

KeepingTheFaith's photo
Sat 06/27/09 05:50 PM

The cat makes a "drop and roll".

Clever.....LOL!! laugh

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25