Community > Posts By > ThunderOrb

ThunderOrb's photo
Thu 01/17/08 08:49 PM
I just moved here for college and I don't know anyone. Looking for people to hang with.

ThunderOrb's photo
Sun 01/06/08 05:26 PM
I'm only 1/8, but I don't know what my tribe was. My great grandma passed away before I was old enough to think to ask her.

My father's mother's mother was full NA and her husband was full German.

My father's father's parents were both full German.

My mother is full Italian.

ThunderOrb's photo
Sun 01/06/08 05:24 PM
I've got chickens, muscovies, mallards, pigeons, and cockatiels right now, but I've had a lot more.

ThunderOrb's photo
Sun 01/06/08 05:15 PM

farm birds??

I have a neighbor that has a chicken...is that a farm bird??

laugh laugh laugh laugh

rofl Yes, a chicken is a farm bird.:tongue:

ThunderOrb's photo
Sun 01/06/08 05:15 PM
Any others on here? lol I know, I know, I'm not full, but I still like to claim that part of my heritage. :tongue:

ThunderOrb's photo
Sun 01/06/08 05:13 PM
Anyone else on here have pet or farm birds? bigsmile

ThunderOrb's photo
Sun 01/06/08 09:01 AM
I guess I left out some important details.

A few things we agreed to as a couple: We would always talk about everything. No secrets. Any problems we had, we'd discuss.

We also agreed that if we were to end it, we would do it in person. It was only the right thing to do.

She made a lot of promises and asked me to make some, as well. How can you put on your profile you want honesty and all of that jazz when you don't have it, yourself?

I don't know, I mean, I understand what you guys are saying. Move on. It's really not that simple, though, is it? When you give your entire heart to someone and they make you feel more loved, needed, appreciated, and wanted than you ever have in a relationship before and then just leave you without telling you why, it really makes you feel worthless.

Especially considering this is how her last boyfriend left her, you'd think she wouldn't want to do it to someone else.

I don't know...is becoming a monk too late of an option?laugh

ThunderOrb's photo
Sun 01/06/08 08:46 AM
You ever want to know what a huge slap in the face feels like? I'll tell you:

I met a girl on here a while back. We decided to meet up in person. A relationship formed from this. I cared about her very much and she told me she felt the same. We both deactivated our accounts on here.

Two days after Christmas, she broke up with me. No explanation at all. She wouldn't tell me why. She wouldn't talk to me, period. She wouldn't answer my calls, e-mails, texts, anything.

Yesterday, her profile was re-activated.

Now, I know what you're thinking. I re-activated my profile, too. Well, I was the one that was dumped. It's a huge slap in the face to me to see someone that supposedly loved me back on here after leaving me without a word.

Any thoughts?

ThunderOrb's photo
Fri 01/04/08 08:46 PM
Nevada is about two hours south of KC.

I don't have skates, anymore, but I did when I was younger.

ThunderOrb's photo
Fri 01/04/08 05:00 PM

:tongue: I would if I was a girl:tongue:

And so it starts again... lol

Guys can go, too. Lots of pretty girls there. That's one of the two main reasons I go. :wink:

ThunderOrb's photo
Fri 01/04/08 04:52 PM
Anyone wanna go with me tonight?laugh

I haven't been in eight years, but I took one of my little brothers last week and got addicted again.

ThunderOrb's photo
Fri 01/04/08 03:54 PM
Personally, I can be fairly picky at times, but I think most of us can.

However, the most important traits to me are honesty, loyalty, and affection. I love a girl that can make me feel as loved, wanted, needed, and appreciated as I want to make her feel.

You'd think that would be pretty simple, but it's really not. At 22, I've already been engaged twice and have had at least three other serious relationships that I wanted to go somewhere. Out of all of those, I ended one, three cheated on me, and one just stopped talking to me with no explanation.

What do I want out of the relationship? Respect, communication, compassion, understanding, and at least some generalizations we have in common that gives us something to build on.

ThunderOrb's photo
Fri 01/04/08 12:02 AM
I'll take all of these as yes, so far. bigsmile

ThunderOrb's photo
Thu 01/03/08 11:58 PM
rofl I just had to get away from the dating-ness.laugh

ThunderOrb's photo
Thu 01/03/08 11:46 PM
Psh! I think everyone needs to focus more on MINE since I started this trend! laugh

Come on, ladies! I want to get to at least 100 replies and don't want most of them to be men being smart-alecks.grumble

ThunderOrb's photo
Thu 01/03/08 11:39 PM
Once again...it's the smoke. It'd make me sick. Otherwise...

ThunderOrb's photo
Thu 01/03/08 11:35 PM
Smoke makes me sick.frown

ThunderOrb's photo
Thu 01/03/08 11:34 PM
It looks like I've definitely got the "would you date me" ball rolling on here. laugh

ThunderOrb's photo
Thu 01/03/08 11:06 PM
I'm sure they started BEFORE the love-making did.:wink:

ThunderOrb's photo
Thu 01/03/08 11:02 PM
Of course. I don't share what I've already started.