Community > Posts By > ThunderOrb

ThunderOrb's photo
Fri 06/29/07 08:33 PM
I'll be sure to invite you over to make me one, then. bigsmile

ThunderOrb's photo
Fri 06/29/07 08:05 PM
I haven't had homemade pizza in ages. I don't like this boxed crap.

ThunderOrb's photo
Fri 06/29/07 07:59 PM
Bring me some, too, please?

ThunderOrb's photo
Fri 06/29/07 07:55 PM
Yay! Purple is back!

ThunderOrb's photo
Fri 06/29/07 07:55 PM
Casey's Gas Station around here makes THE BEST barbecue pizza you will EVER eat. I normally only eat about three slices of a pizza, but I can eat their entire thing in one night. I love it that much.

ThunderOrb's photo
Fri 06/29/07 07:53 PM
SWM, I think you're just TRYING to gross me out with your selections!

ThunderOrb's photo
Fri 06/29/07 07:52 PM
Barbecue pizza? Wow, I think I love you.

That's my favourite kind.

ThunderOrb's photo
Fri 06/29/07 07:46 PM
Well...if you insist.

Where are my party peeps from the other night??

ThunderOrb's photo
Fri 06/29/07 07:42 PM
On fire. laugh

ThunderOrb's photo
Fri 06/29/07 07:40 PM
I think these are worth keeping, if ya know what I mean. :wink:

ThunderOrb's photo
Fri 06/29/07 07:37 PM
Still offering pizzas at my house!

ThunderOrb's photo
Fri 06/29/07 07:21 PM
I think the way I look at women making the first move is this:

I get really tired of finding these "perfect" women, contacting them, and getting no reply.

So it'd be nice if someone interested in me would be willing to make the first move. It makes a guy feel wanted in a sea of rejection.

That's right! As awesome as I am, I have people not respond to me! laugh

ThunderOrb's photo
Fri 06/29/07 06:59 PM
It's the law to not have a sexual relationship. However, I never said I would have a sexual relationship with her. Honestly, I wanted to wait until marriage, but I also wanted my fiance I had at the time to be happy, so I gave in on her birthday. I think I could handle two years abstinence for someone I loved.

As I said, though, I'm not even going to attempt a relationship with her. Way too many problems would be involved, and you're right, a lot about her could change in that time frame.

Mishaellyn - You said: "Its just dating, your not going to marry that person and if you do then it works for you."

That's the thing. That's what I'm here for. Not to date around, to find that one person I could marry. I AM ready to settle down and start my life with someone. Hell, I had already planned on being married this month, but...that rather got ruined.

However, that's a different subject. Point being, the reason I asked about the age thing is because of all of the conflicts of interest. I want someone ready to settle...which seems hard to find at this age, but it's also hard to find someone older interested in someone younger that doesn't have kids.

AND it also seems that a lot of older women smoke. That's something I could never tolerate. Not only do I want to live without adding more chances to get cancer and other problems, but I'm allergic to the smoke from it. It makes me sick just riding in a car with someone that smokes.

All in all, I don't think there's an easy solution to this conundrum. I've just got to go with the flow and hope the right woman comes to me. It appears that, when someone is searching, is when they find no one.

ThunderOrb's photo
Fri 06/29/07 06:34 PM
I tried to make a post, but my idiot internet crashed right as I hit enter, so I'm going to try to say it again:

The main problem I have with society is how it warps our minds. It would be okay for me to date someone 26/27, but completely immoral for me to date someone 16/17. I know a 16 year old girl that is just...awesome. Beautiful, intelligent, mature, virtuous, into the same things as me, but...it'd never work. People would make sure of that.

My main problem with older women is that, it seems the older they get, the more likely they are to have a kid, or multiple kids. I want to have kids of my own. I'd like to have four of my own flesh and blood. That's going to be hard enough to find someone willing to have that many as it is. Let alone, someone that already has kids. Not to mention, at this point in my life, I think I would just add an extra burden to someone with children instead of being helpful.

In summary:

Do I think that I, myself, am mature? Yes, I would like to think so. Do I love and want kids? Yes, I sure do. Do I think I'm ready to be with someone that HAS kids? No, I'm not so sure about that. I have a lot of things I still need to do in my life. I don't mean party, etc. I don't do that stuff. I mean education, career, and other aspects of my future.

ThunderOrb's photo
Fri 06/29/07 06:12 PM
Family Reunion. yawn

ThunderOrb's photo
Fri 06/29/07 06:09 PM
If you were in my shoes - turning 22 this year - what is the oldest person you'd consider dating?

ThunderOrb's photo
Fri 06/29/07 06:01 PM
If you know what I did, but you're not telling, then I have nothing to worry about!

Oh, I'm tough. Sweet women just melt that hard exterior. flowerforyou

ThunderOrb's photo
Fri 06/29/07 05:53 PM
blushing Thanks.

ThunderOrb's photo
Fri 06/29/07 05:50 PM
Call me impatient, but I'm waiting to find people worth dating before I call the site a winner. :wink:

However, the forums are hilarious.

ThunderOrb's photo
Fri 06/29/07 05:46 PM
I'd like to think 20 years, but...it works!laugh :tongue: