Community > Posts By > ThunderOrb

ThunderOrb's photo
Fri 06/26/09 07:13 AM
I'm with you one hundred percent, David. I don't know what's worse: The media making such a HUGE deal over it, or the fact that the first thing anyone says when they talk to me is, "Hey, did you know Michael Jackson died?" Uh, yeah... who doesn't by this point? lol

ThunderOrb's photo
Thu 06/18/09 07:37 AM
You have to have it uploaded somewhere. (Like photobucket, tinypic, flickr, your own personal site, or wherever.

ThunderOrb's photo
Thu 06/18/09 07:22 AM
Nope. Just got off about 3 hours ago. :-P

ThunderOrb's photo
Thu 06/18/09 07:18 AM

hope ya like! smokin

he's saying, "Nope not going to mess with that metal thing that tastes so good!"

LMAO! That's awesome. Thanks.

I just got a puppy, too! I'd post her photo, but I can't figure out how to copy and paste into here.... help?

Type [ img ] (without the spaces), enter the picture url, type [ /img ] (again without the spaces). Viola.

ThunderOrb's photo
Thu 06/18/09 02:40 AM
Actually, he's very good about knowing what not to mess with. He lives outside as their primary purpose is a herding/livestock guard. So far, he hasn't harmed a single animal and if I catch him about to mess with something he shouldn't (like a rose bush), I just have to tell him, "No, don't touch," and he leaves it. They learn surprisingly quickly. Then again, that's their job. All herding dogs are known for their high intelligence.

ThunderOrb's photo
Wed 06/17/09 07:58 PM
Edited by ThunderOrb on Wed 06/17/09 08:00 PM
This is Kato. He's an English Shepherd. He's awesome. Bow down before him. ^_^

Edit: ACK! No HTML!

ThunderOrb's photo
Mon 01/12/09 04:56 PM
That's an easy one. I don't care how attractive someone is. They aren't worth much to me if they have no personality with it.

ThunderOrb's photo
Sun 11/30/08 07:24 AM
Okay, so I'm probably way late and have no idea what's going on, but I love me some anime. I was watching the Japanese version of FLCL (Furi Kuri) last night, actually.

ThunderOrb's photo
Sun 11/30/08 07:21 AM
Share your favourite FG quotes!

Here's one to get it started:

Stewie - "It's not a time machine! It's a - drats, what do kids draw these days? - it's a pheasant!"

ThunderOrb's photo
Sun 11/30/08 07:07 AM
I'm sure a lot of you don't remember. I mean, seven months... that's quite a long time to remember someone that only posted 200-odd times. :-P

I threw the pizza parties. :-D

ThunderOrb's photo
Sun 11/30/08 07:01 AM
After disappearing for seven months for really no reason, I've decided to come back. I had some fun here.

New pictures, new profile, new...me?

Good morning, everyone!

ThunderOrb's photo
Mon 02/18/08 09:58 AM
This joke was on my iGoogle this morning, so I thought I'd share it.

Juan comes up to the Mexican border on his bicycle. He's got two large bags over his shoulders.

The guard stops him and says, "What''s in the bags?"

"Sand," answered Juan.

The guard says, "We'll just see about that get off the bike." The guard takes the bags and rips them apart; he empties them out and finds nothing in them but sand.

He detains Juan overnight and has the sand analyzed, only to discover that there is nothing but pure sand in the bags.

The guard releases Juan, puts the sand into new bags, hefts them onto the man''s shoulders, and lets him cross the border.

A week later, the same thing happens. The guard asks, "What have you got?"

"Sand," says Juan.

The guard does his thorough examination and discovers that the bags contain nothing but sand.He gives the sand back to Juan, and Juan crosses the border on his bicycle.

This sequence of events is repeated every day for three years. Finally, Juan doesn't show up one day and the guard meets him in a Cantina in Mexico.

"Hey, Buddy," says the guard, "I know you are smuggling something. It's driving me crazy. It's all I think about..... I can't sleep. Just between you and me, what are you smuggling?"

Juan sips his beer and says, "Bicycles."

ThunderOrb's photo
Tue 02/12/08 11:35 AM

Um..LOCATIONAL distance isn't want makes people cheat..it's EMOTIONAL distance that does it..You can live in the same house and be farther apart than you would be with someone who is 1000 miles away if the emotion isn't there.

No, I'm saying in my experience, that WAS her excuse.

ThunderOrb's photo
Tue 02/12/08 11:18 AM

I've dated inside my race..it didn't work..I've dated outside my race..lasted longer but not long enough..so I figure maybe now I'll try to date outside my species and see what happens there!laugh

I've always figured I must BE a different species since mine never seem to work, either.laugh

ThunderOrb's photo
Tue 02/12/08 11:17 AM

why distance isnt an issue u got a plane

Not only would that get very expensive on a college student's income, but that doesn't account for all of the time you're NOT together. I've done the distance thing before, and I've got to say, I didn't enjoy being cheated on just because she was upset I wasn't with her enough.

ThunderOrb's photo
Tue 02/12/08 11:14 AM
Understandable. bigsmile laugh

ThunderOrb's photo
Tue 02/12/08 11:01 AM
Edited by ThunderOrb on Tue 02/12/08 11:08 AM
I'm single, but I'm not big on distances. brokenheart I guess it's just a matter of trust...or lack thereof.

ThunderOrb's photo
Tue 02/12/08 12:46 AM
I totally want to marry an asian woman.

ThunderOrb's photo
Sun 02/10/08 05:57 PM

I love whatever my man has...

Best answer a woman could give.flowerforyou

ThunderOrb's photo
Wed 02/06/08 11:20 PM
WHY HASN'T ANYONE SAID WORLD OF WARCRAFT, YET!?!?

Representin'.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11