Community > Posts By > funguymd

funguymd's photo
Sat 01/02/10 01:23 PM
Edited by funguymd on Sat 01/02/10 01:24 PM

Maybe, but even when I'm drunk, there certain types of men I'd never let touch me no matter what.

True, same here. Though, with men, we tend to tap just about anything when we are drunk--even when we're not laugh

funguymd's photo
Sat 01/02/10 01:19 PM
I saw it, I thought it was pretty good. It is sort of like James Bond meets Sherlock Holmes. Much more action and fighting than ever in any Sherlock Holmes movie. But, it was entertaining and the twists on the plot were excellent. Except, he didn't seem to be doing too much detective work.

So, if you like Sherlock Holmes for the slow unfolding of a case and the mystery of who done it--probably not your film. However, if you like action films with some suspense, a little bit of a love story thrown in and something that is retro (i.e. takes place around 1890), then it is your film. :smile:

funguymd's photo
Thu 12/24/09 07:55 PM
oops, didn't see that you are only 20 years old. Me thinks you are too young for me?:wink: though, does matter to you??:smile:

funguymd's photo
Thu 12/24/09 07:52 PM
Well, I guess age does matter to a certain degree. But, I think what matters most is what the individuals involved think. If a age difference of 30 years is ok, then so be it. But, if even 5 years is too much difference to one person, then it does matter.

And sccording to eharmony.com, shared values and outlook on life are the most important things for a relationship to succeed. I also think eharmony matches people within 7 years of age, supposed because research shows that to also be a good indicator of good marriages. But, I know of plenty of good marriages that have lasted, where the age difference is as much as 20 years.

Also, in answer to the earlier comment about race, religion, political views and everything else, well, if people are attracted and want to be together, race, religion, even political views don't matter. It is up to the individual to determine what matters. I myself, don't really care. What is important is the woman's temperment, whether she is a tender, caring person. Whether she is intelligent, thoughtful and other personality traits that I can't really describe too well. Any race, religion, disability, or political view could easily fit that.

funguymd's photo
Thu 12/24/09 07:03 PM
I do all the time, but I have just about matched with all of the people in my search. so, there have to been very few new people to match with. but, it is fun. haven't gotten any responses yet, thoughsad

funguymd's photo
Thu 12/24/09 06:36 PM
Yeah, I second that. It is sort of a pain, But then there usually aren't too many people online total, and not too many who are local anyways.

But there does seem to be an advantage to being able to IM. more people seem to respond then to offline emails.

funguymd's photo
Thu 12/24/09 06:26 PM
Edited by funguymd on Thu 12/24/09 06:26 PM
most of the time :wink:

however, women do tend to be more verbally oriented, and men more visually oriented.

but, there are both men and women who like to talk a lot

btw, like your pics!!

funguymd's photo
Thu 12/24/09 04:21 PM
it doesn't really. It takes a long time to meet someone, but the forums at least allow you to be part of the community

funguymd's photo
Thu 12/24/09 04:20 PM
We are here. Which really doesn't mean we are out and about, since, we have to be online to be on the forum

funguymd's photo
Thu 12/24/09 04:18 PM
Well, I'm in Silver Spring, but I would drive all the way to Glen burnie to meet you !!:wink:

funguymd's photo
Thu 12/24/09 04:16 PM
If I knew that, I wouldn't be here on minglelaugh

funguymd's photo
Thu 12/24/09 04:15 PM

not much nobody ever writes in here so hi how are you?

I guess people are writing in here now:smile:

What is up, it is christmas and holidays can be the loneliest days of the year. anybody else lonely (not looking for sympathy here, just seeing if I'm "alone" in this--haha)

funguymd's photo
Thu 12/24/09 04:13 PM
Hola, how are you doing? Definitely beautiful. Profile is very much a run on it seems you do talk in neverending sentences that just seem to change to something else how's the weather? :wink:
well, if you're ever in Silver Spring, give me a head's up! (if you'd wanna meet that is)

funguymd's photo
Thu 12/24/09 04:09 PM
I haven't found too many women in maryland either who wanna talk. Maybe they just don't wanna talk to YOUlaugh

or maybe they also don't wanna talk to me?

who the hell knows??

I think that a lot of the profiles are just dead ones, i.e., the person just hasn't been back to this site and the profile is still there. Or, a lot of the profiles are just fake and/or scammers. Or the women who are single are single for a reason--they don't want to take a chance to meet someone they met online.

Or maybe it is none of that. anybody else know?

funguymd's photo
Thu 12/24/09 04:01 PM
I think I would just get rid of the one sentence in your profile, "I really don't like filling these things out,but I guess that it has to be done." Why talk about it, just do it.

Other than that, a little wordy, but women like to talk:smile:

I like the line about (paraphrasing) hey, if you got this far (i.e., past my pic) then you must be interested.

I might add that to my profile?

funguymd's photo
Thu 12/24/09 03:56 PM
Welcome for the nth time. Too bad I'm not in Florida, you're a very attractive woman

funguymd's photo
Mon 12/21/09 07:33 PM

i am 50 but i still look good

I agree,(would that be considered a flirt??, or just a compliment?)

It may also be that what one considers a flirt, is not the same as what the other person is looking for.

Also, people are looking at looks.:wink: , here you can email, so maybe email is a better way to initiate a conversation. But, if you want a response, again, it is a numbers game. the more you flirt, the more likely someone will answer. The more people you meet, the more likely one of em is gonna work out.

It's just that on these dating sites, everyone is very cautious (there is no alcohol here to reduce inhibitions). Sort of like a bar without alcohol--there would be a lot less hooking up!:wink:

So, I think we need something like alcohol on these dating sites!

funguymd's photo
Mon 12/21/09 07:24 PM
Did I say that? I've lost the stream of thought on this topic.
But, in any case, I think that you are right. Sometimes a flirt works, sometimes it doesn't. no answer, no reason. just is.

I think I finally have the answer, thanks

funguymd's photo
Mon 12/21/09 07:15 PM

..as long as both are legal,and they are fine with it,...it doesn't matter what others think,altho the difference in age may matter to some.... for those god invented the middle finger...bigsmile

i'm not in the position yet, but i bet i'd have issues if my daughter ended up dating a man 30 years her senior, or my son 20 his junior.

well, don't you think it is up to your daughter or your son who they date? picture this, your daughter brings home a guy who rides a motorcylce, wears earrings, acts like a jerk, probably was in the slammer--a real good catch. But he is also your daughter's age. Now, let's say your daughter brings home a guy in a suit, driving a rolls with a chauffeur, good mannered--but 25 years older. Which one would you prefer your daughter go out with??

funguymd's photo
Mon 12/21/09 07:11 PM
Edited by funguymd on Mon 12/21/09 07:12 PM

Well, I'm 19. Say I wanted to date a guy who was in his upper twenties, early thirties.. We are wanting different things in life.

got it, but not always true. some people wanna get married when they are young, some don't. Some older men also don't want to and some younger men do.

some want other things out of a relationship, or don't even want relationships. I think it is much more important to find somebody who wants the same things out of life and the relationship than to look for age.

Btw, I'm saying this because I'm interested in a 19 year old, what a coincidence. laugh