Community > Posts By > funguymd

funguymd's photo
Sun 12/06/09 05:34 PM
It is also for me (not that I'm selfish or anything.:tongue: )I want to be able to have as many profiles as I can with pictures.

funguymd's photo
Sun 12/06/09 05:33 PM
Edited by funguymd on Sun 12/06/09 05:34 PM
well actually ledi 180, your photos fit the rules. Mainly this is for the women who post really awful pics.

funguymd's photo
Sun 12/06/09 05:32 PM
I like that rule, but I was just thinking about photos, not what to say when you meet the person

funguymd's photo
Sun 12/06/09 05:19 PM
Edited by funguymd on Sun 12/06/09 05:40 PM
I have some advice for the women (and I'm sure women will have even more advice for me) and the pictures they post in their profiles.
There are a few rules that I think would be helpful, as a guy who has been on many single sites.

1. NO GLAMOUR SHOTS! These pics look phony, men want to see the real you. A picture in jeans and a t-shirt is worth 10 glamour shots. If you have multiple pics, then 1 glamour shot is ok. I mean, you paid for them, right?

2. NO MEN IN YOUR PICTURES! Again, if you show a guy next to you hugging you or whatever, the only thing a guy will think is that you are either not over your ex, or the guy is your current one. As with rule 1, however; as long as you have multiple pics, 1 with a guy in it is ok. (brothers, fathers, children accepted).

3. DO NOT HAVE MORE THAN ONE WOMAN IN THE PICTURE! (unless both come as a pair;) ). When there are 2 or more woman in the picture, a guy doesn't know which one of you is the one in the profile. I just skip those, too confusing for a simple guy.

4. SMILE!!!!! The importance of this cannot be understated. When you smile, you look prettier and you look like you actually want to be on the site. No smile, no interest. And the best smiles are natural. Think of a real funny joke and then snap the picture.

5. USE AT LEAST A 2 MP CAMERA! Those grainy shots are just too hard to tell what the woman (or guy for that matter) looks like. What's the point of posting a picture which is fuzzy or grainy?

and last but not least

6. HAVE AT LEAST 1 PICTURE OF YOURSELF IN YOUR PROFILE! No picture, either you haven't mastered uploading pics to the internet, or you are trying to hide something. Either way, no pic, no second look.

Following the above rules should help increase your chances of getting someone interested in you. You have to put yourself out there. Barring dangerous ex-boyfriends, husbands, being in the witness protection program, or whatever (which are legitimate reasons not to post a picture), post at least one.

1 2 3 5 Next