singingmyheartout's photo
Wed 12/26/07 08:42 PM
Well if online dating is for losers, then I am one of the happiest losers on earth, because I met my fiance online...

so drinker drinker drinker Cheers to my fellow losers!drinker drinker drinker

Wed 12/26/07 06:40 PM
Edited by singingmyheartout on Wed 12/26/07 06:41 PM
Seems to me he is narrow minded and overly judgmental. He doesn't view people as individuals, because he doesn't care. If he loves them and leaves them, he never has to take responsibility for anything, and therefore can continue on down some path of emotional destruction... don't care who he hurts or what cost is paid... so as long as no blame befalls him. Sad. Sad. Sad.

The issue here isn't the "gold diggers" it's him... too insecure to think a relationship can last... too blind to see the inner beauty and strength in one's character.

Rather than take time to make an effort, he makes excuses, and then cries about the outcome... ohwell huh

Wed 12/26/07 05:50 PM
I have a date with myself to sit home alone and drink myself silly. My man is overseas... and I really don't feel like the party scene. More than likely I will be here at JSH....

Wed 12/26/07 05:48 PM
FYI, I have the RIGHT man now. Read a damn profile instead of making ignorant judgments.

Wed 12/26/07 05:27 PM
Some of us can stand on our own 2 feet without a ring or a 2nd paycheck. We get left behind by exes who don't do sh1t for the kids they helped make... SO HOW DARE YOU ACCUSE WOMEN OF GOLD DIGGING AND DOING ANYTHING TO GET MARRIED! Some of us are actually decent human beings with genuine motives...and it is men like YOU who taint them, twist them and make them jaded. WE DON'T WANT PLAYERS... WE WANT DECENT, UPSTANDING GUYS who do the right thing, not the "Love em and Leave em type"...

Personally... relationships ought to be 50/50, teamwork... I think gold diggers and people who are out fro personal gain, despite the damage they cause ruin it for the rest of us.

Wed 12/26/07 05:15 PM
there aren't enough hours in my day to write to every viewer. I don't mean that rudely or boastfully. I have kids, a job, an apartment... a life...

generally, I don't email the viewers, but if someone emails me and it isn't rude, gross or suggestive, I will reply.flowerforyou

Wed 12/26/07 04:53 PM
Jenn

Mon 12/24/07 05:31 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou GOOF!!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
I posted a similar thread the other day... I completely agree!!!

Merry Christmas, my Friend!flowerforyou

Mon 12/24/07 05:00 PM
I'm living out that scenario. It's definitely unconventional... but if arranged marriages have worked for centuries, why not an LDR. If I could be with him, I would... but he is military and overseas...
For us it works.

We can't help who we fall in love with... but when you do fall, you just know. It's as if life falls into place and everything is so much clearer.

I'd wait an eternity for him, and I'd follow him to the ends of the earth...

for me- there is no other.

Mon 12/24/07 04:52 PM
Merry Christmas...
I see where you're coming from with the dating of another single parent... my experience is that it doesn't always turn out happy... the fathers I dated did not treat our kids equally when we were all together... their kids always got preferential treatment. Sometimes it's difficult as parents to take objective views when it's our kids vs someone else's... I dunno... I have all the love in the world for kids in general. My exhusband had a 2 1/2 year old daughter... and it was really rough. He was hard on my son... but his little princess could do no wrong.

Just be careful. Kids' emotions are more unstable than ours... make sure they are being treated fairly.

Just a thought... and good luck to you.flowerforyou

Sun 12/23/07 01:43 PM
Ohhh.... I'll bring a few bottles of wine... drinker drinker drinker

Sun 12/23/07 01:39 PM
I'm bringing homemade corn bread!

I'll be here when the kiddies go to bed...
because the fiance's overseas... I miss him!

Sat 12/22/07 01:43 PM
YAY! 80's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bigsmile flowerforyou

Sat 12/22/07 12:59 PM
Hey... Everybody needs to eat... it's only natural for the one thing that all men want to be a decent meal.laugh laugh laugh flowerforyou

There are women who believe the QUALITY of a relationship and not the QUANTITY of sex are what matters.

We are just a rare breed.

flowerforyou Good Luck!flowerforyou

Sat 12/22/07 10:41 AM
Edited by singingmyheartout on Sat 12/22/07 10:43 AM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I have yellow ribbons on my Christmas tree...
I lost 2 dear friends over there, had 2 cousins come back from there... and sadly, my soon-to-be hubby is being deployed there in August 2008.

I have always supported the troops. I pen-pal to a few soldiers I have never met... have sent numerous thank you and holiday cards and care packages to troops I don't even know and never will... I can't say enough how gracious I am for their sacrifices...

:heart: flowerforyou To all the men and women who give themselves so we can live free... THANK YOU.My thoughts and prayers are with you for a safe return.flowerforyou :heart:

Sat 12/22/07 09:02 AM
unravelled

Fri 12/21/07 02:17 PM
I am so in the mood for a beer right now!!!!!!!drinker drinker

It's been a hell of a week!

Fri 12/21/07 12:34 PM
The womens advocacy here only take cases of battered women and women in trouble. I've looked into it. Court papers don't say anything either...

Chicago sucks... what can I say?

Fri 12/21/07 12:21 PM
The government will not provide an attorney for a domestic situation such as this. I am in that small population of people who makes too much for the "freebies" and government aid, but not enough to retain an attorney on my own. Also- timing is important... I don't have months and months to let this sit around in court.

Guess I'm just screwed.frown

Fri 12/21/07 11:45 AM
We already have a court order in place. It's 5 years old. It's complicated. He doesn't abide by it... I need his permission for something regarding our son... but can't afford the court fees and attorney to ammend the order.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25