singingmyheartout's photo
Sun 10/14/07 07:30 PM
Hello and welcome!

Yay for Wisconsin... home of Cheese, Packers and, well- YOU!

(My son was born there, too!!!)

Enjoy your stay at JSH!flowerforyou

Sun 10/14/07 07:01 PM
WOW.... that's awesome...

I hate living in a high-cost area...grumble

Gratz to you! flowerforyou

Sun 10/14/07 06:59 PM
Yeah... the locals suck... that's why I'm importing my man from Nebraska! laugh laugh laugh

Sun 10/14/07 06:56 PM
Not if he were the last guy on earth! HELL NO!

Sun 10/14/07 06:56 PM
Not if he were the last guy on earth! HELL NO!

Sun 10/14/07 11:56 AM
From this Jenn to you, WELCOME!!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Sun 10/14/07 11:55 AM
Everything's up... I'm short... (5'2")
I am sitting in the a$$ groove of my computer chair conteplating cooking some pancakes, bacon and eggs, seeing as how I just awoke an hour ago.

Sun 10/14/07 11:48 AM
I don't ask for anything in my profile- I'm too full of myself and just keep babbling about my awesomeness! laugh laugh laugh

Sun 10/14/07 11:43 AM
flowerforyou I am always grateful for the men and women who sacrifice themselves so that my kids can grow up in the free world. Don't ever think you are walking alone... for Service Men & Women will always be remembered in my prayers. My deepest appreciation goes out to you and all you've done for us. flowerforyou :heart:

Sun 10/14/07 11:40 AM
Love is not effortless... but if the desire to nurture the relationship isn't the intent for both parties... there is no worthwhile relationship.

I didn't say it didn't take work.

But there are different types of work:
For instance the everyday grind of your 9-5 job may be work you HAVE to do, but don't necessarily like to do.

Cooking a Wonderful Meal and spending 4 hours preparing and creating it is also work... but you did it out of want. You did it with passion.

So- it depends if the "work" you put into your relationship is WANTED to be done or FORCED. If it is FORCED, there isn't much reason to hope for success.

Sun 10/14/07 11:36 AM
Mind games are done with selfish intent at whatever expense. Using one's mine to get what you need, while having a conscience and concern for anyone else involved about it, is not a mind game.

Sun 10/14/07 11:34 AM
well, if they are upfornt, I wouldn't get involved with them. Unfortunately Liars and Deceitful jerks tend to be Liars and Deceitful jerks and not disclose such traits up front because they are liars and deceitful jerks.:smile:
It's gotten easier for me now that I've lived through enough relationships and dates to spot the wolf in sheeps' clothing...

HOWEVER... sometimes the guy isn't a wolf... he's just A REALLY REALLY MEAN SHEEP!

Sun 10/14/07 11:31 AM
Yes, you reap what you sow... but If it's a chore to sow anything, why bother? one should enjoy working in love's garden or not do it at all.

Sun 10/14/07 11:28 AM
Hmmm... liars, deceitful jerks... hmmmm...

yeah... they suck and should be shot on site.bigsmile

Sun 10/14/07 11:24 AM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
Well said Shadow!

Sun 10/14/07 11:00 AM
Congrats! Nurj...!flowerforyou flowerforyou

Sun 10/14/07 03:27 AM
Of course they will.
There is someone for everyone. Concentrate on college. Develop your current friendships and make them lasting... and don't be down about not having a girlfriend. You're probably saying "Yeah, lady...easy for you to say".... but really and truly... TEENAGED GIRLS RARELY know exactly what they want. So to obsess over it is kinda not good. The great things happen when you aren't looking... and in the meantime, focus on solidifying your future, so that when you do find her, you have the best of everything to offer.

flowerforyou

Sun 10/14/07 03:17 AM
Hey... take it from someone who married the wrong guy at 19, had a kid at 20 and threw away many opportunities she could have had. Don't get me wrong... I love my kids... and things turned out ok... but I think knowing what I know now, I'd have waited it out to be sure rather than settling on the first person who accepted me.

Sun 10/14/07 03:07 AM
I went through the same thing my teenaged years and jumped into something as a result.
WAIT IT OUT.... good things will come your way... and NEVER EVER Compromise who you are for the sake of love - NOT worth it.

Good Luck to You! flowerforyou

Sun 10/14/07 02:23 AM
absolutelywonderfullyamazingandthouroughlyexcitedthatmysweetheartwillbeherenextmonth!