singingmyheartout's photo
Wed 11/28/07 09:07 PM
Post in the forums and let people get to know you... that's the best way to meet people and get emails.

Good Luckflowerforyou

Wed 11/28/07 09:05 PM
Edited by singingmyheartout on Wed 11/28/07 09:05 PM
Put down the breast, honey... for every one you suckle there's a starving baby. huh huh huh Don't starve the babies. flowerforyou

Wed 11/28/07 09:01 PM
It's just outta hand. I get that some people are shy or self conscious... if that's the case... don't post your real pic until your comfortable on the site.

JSH is stuffed full of some of the greatest, most supportive people I have ever seen. Nobody's not gonna talk to you because you look like Quaisai Moto.... that's just the surface.

I think at some point in our lives or another, we've all been let down by someone, rejected or felt unattractive... and therefore here at JSH we try to support and comfort and not judge based on photo.

Get underneath the surface and stop dwelling on the snapshot.flowerforyou

Wed 11/28/07 08:54 PM
The GENERAL DISCUSSION board has become a post-center for insecure people asking us to tell them how good they look. Damn people... it's pathetic.

You're all beautiful in your own way... SO STOP ASKING!!! flowerforyou

Wed 11/28/07 07:31 PM
Agreed, Nue...

Unfortunately... the one I was in wasn't a 2 way street.

My relationship now is... and there is SUCH a difference.

Wed 11/28/07 07:28 PM
Signs that the World is Ending:

3. My Exes Pay Child Support and See their kids
2. Gas Prices are Lower than $2.50 per gallon

And the #1 sign the world is ending...

1. THE CHICAGO CUBS WIN THE WORLD SERIES!!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Wed 11/28/07 06:05 PM

Just found out my wife of 23 years was having an affair with some guy she met on myspace. For the past year, little signs were occuring, but I never had proof till I found her diary. We raised our son and he is now 18 years old. When I confronted her with the diary, I said I would forgive her if she stopped seeing the guy. I agree that after so many years together, things weren't the same as early in our relationship. She was approaching 50 years old. Appearence was always important to her, and she is a very beautiful girl. I would always tell her so, but I think she wanted to hear it from others. She also says she wants to try living on her own. When we first met, she was very shy and not confident. What I couln't understand ,if she really that way, why did she have to do it behind my back. I believe if I hadn't found her diary I would have been better off, but at the same time, I'm glad I know the truth. The worst part is my son is the innocent victim. So to all you out there consider dating and having sex with married people or people in serious relationships, remember all the pain my family has to bare forever due to a cheating spouse!

Cornman flowerforyou Sorry to hear that. My kids are also the victims of such behavior... but they are only 7 and 4... people don't think of the aftershocks all of the time. It's unfortunate when the innocent are the ones who suffer greatest.

Wed 11/28/07 05:28 PM

Marriage is living "for" someone else.:smile: :wink: Cheating is living for yourself.frown -:heart:

You can't be happy in a marriage living FOR someone else. You live WITH them... COEXISTING... Marriage is about 2 people standing as one... not one living FOR the other...flowerforyou

Wed 11/28/07 05:20 PM
I think cheaters suck. It's been done to me... I'd NEVER do it to someone else. See... if you're not happy with the one you've got, at least LEAVE before you get someone else involved. It's worse when the other person involved in the affair knows you exist and still continues on with it. I think it is by far the worst thing a human being can do to another in a relationship.

Tue 11/27/07 08:51 PM
She is an EX for good reason. A FRIEND would not get in the mix of your relationships... as much as it might suck to have to get her out of your life completely, it's the BEST thing you can do.

Good Luck.flowerforyou

Tue 11/27/07 07:16 PM
I am just me! bigsmile

Tue 11/27/07 04:42 PM
I've only exchanged phone numbers twice here... and one of the people is like a lil bro to me... so he doesn't count. Exchanging numbers is a big step for an online thing. I rushed it with the other guy... the whole thing blew upway too fast.

My fiance and I met on a different site. We emailed for months before exchanging numbers. Longer still before real addresses were exchanged.

I dunno... if I were single, it would take a great deal of time before I gave out my phone number.

Tue 11/27/07 04:30 PM
Well said Jistme & Nuenjins!

I think it also has to do with where you come from... my fiance types with a drawl... lol... really...

he says "has" instead of "as" and he'll type it that way too. I think it's cute.

Besides... just cause a guy can't spell or use correct grammar, it shouldn't be a reflection of their character. Look beneath the surface, ladies... that's where the keepers are...flowerforyou

Tue 11/27/07 04:15 PM
Not everyone was blessed with being able to use proper grammar and spelling. Everyone has flaws and faults. Generally the only ones I do not respond to are:
1. Guys that leave their phone #'s
2. Guys that propsition sex
3. guys that talk dirty in their emails

There is nothing wrong with sending a friendly "Hi, how are ya?" back to the masses... sometimes it is the difference of a much needed smile and feeling completely without cause. I for one love to pass along the smiles.:smile: bigsmile flowerforyou

Mon 11/26/07 05:51 PM
I don't know Iowa law... but in Illinois, this is how it generally works: visitation and child support are 2 separate issues. However, if you are married, Illinois automatically recognizes you as the legal father. Otherwise, you have to sign the birth certificate in order to be legally recognized as father. The will require a paternity test prior to issuing a child support order if you are not on the birth certificate. As for the baby's name- whatever is put on the birth certificate is the name. She could name the baby with a completely different last name from you or her and it would be recognized. Unless she compromises, you probably will have no say as to his or her name. For visitation, you will have to file a petition for visitation with the court.
It is actually a very good thing for you to pay child support through your state... it gives a record that you have paid, as opposed to handing it to her directly where she can always say you never gave her the money.
You should get legal advice from someone in your state. Often times there are "Pro Bono" lawyers to offer free advice at your local courthouse if you cannot afford to hire an attorney. There are also Legal Aid places if you are under a certain income level... Unfortunately, without involving a court, you're probably fighting a losing battle.

Good Luck to you.flowerforyou

Sun 11/25/07 10:02 PM
Your pic is ok...
the only thing I'd change... I'd smile in the pic.flowerforyou

Sun 11/25/07 10:37 AM
YES... sites like this work!

flowerforyou Welcome & Good Luck!flowerforyou

Sun 11/25/07 09:51 AM
flowerforyou WALKER!flowerforyou
How ya been, hun?

Sun 11/25/07 09:09 AM

Yes, but honesty is the best way to go. You may not get as many emails in response, but to lie and pretend to be someone you're not- what will that resolve? If you do meet someone off the profile you've lied about then you have to spend time either pretending to be someone you're not OR admitting that you lied about yourself and hoping the other person can forgive. I dunno... I personally would rather tell the truth and get no emails than tell a bunch of tall tales and then have to come clean after the fact.

well said!

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Dr.Phil laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Sat 11/24/07 10:53 PM

i have an age range...18-80 and not dead for more than 30 minutes

Eeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!! laugh laugh laugh