singingmyheartout's photo
Fri 12/21/07 11:28 AM
I live in Illinois. My ex and I divorced in 2002. If we want to make an agreement regarding our child (visitation and child support), but don't want to have the expense of court and attorneys fees, will a notorized document signed by both of us be legally binding? I want the agreement in writing so that he cannot say he never agreed later on down the road.

Any thoughts?

(I would go to an attorney or file within the court if I had money... but I can't afford it and I do not qualify for legal aid in my state).

Thanks.

Thu 12/20/07 07:57 PM
I got a big huge NOTHING.
But at the company meeting listened to my boss brag about a brand new $1400 suit that he was wearing... what a snob!

Thu 12/20/07 07:53 PM
I'm sitting around my house in pajamas all day with my kids... playing board games and eating finger foods. It's a day all about the kids... and our lil family.

Thu 12/20/07 07:32 PM
Night sweetheart.flowerforyou

Thu 12/20/07 07:27 PM
Dude... it's that scrawny body... damn do I love a guy with RIBS!laugh laugh laugh laugh

Thu 12/20/07 07:23 PM

I started posting two days ago and i like it. Coz people can find about others ,who really they are. From this post I find out I am BAD BOYdevil devil

laugh laugh laugh
Some like em spicy!bigsmile laugh laugh
Maybe you're the just the desirable species of alien....flowerforyou

Thu 12/20/07 07:21 PM
Dating sites... I guess people figure they will automatically get a "free date with sign up"... laugh laugh laugh laugh Uh... nonoway
Yes, this is the internet...
but underneath it are REAL PEOPLE and REAL LIFE...

you still gotta have something to bring to the table to make you interesting, desirable and wanted...flowerforyou

Thu 12/20/07 07:15 PM
I was playin, hun...flowerforyou

Thu 12/20/07 07:11 PM
Spartas... WTF... why you gotta be such a jerk???bigsmile

Thu 12/20/07 07:08 PM
AMEN Jess... well said.

Thu 12/20/07 07:04 PM

either u really had bad day or u r too desperate.
Sparta... He ain't having a bad day. More like a bad year... His true nature leaks out from time to time.
laugh laugh laugh

Thu 12/20/07 06:55 PM
Because if you give up and lose faith you are only cheating yourself. The world isn't gonna stop just because you do- it keeps going and runs you over. There are lots of things in life that don't make sense... stop trying to analyze them... find something that works and run with it... but don't give up just because of a few posts.

I was not offering sympathy... it was encouragement... There is a HUGE difference.

Thu 12/20/07 06:46 PM

Spartas is not a jerk... he's just not afraid to show his personality- regardless of how others perceive him.... some girls like it spicy... some are more reserved. Don't lose faith. Obviously the girls going after the "bad boys" are probably NOT the type you are looking for. The "jerks" are probably weeding out the girls not suitable for you. Besides, it's a big world... plenty of fish in the sea....

why would you care to tell me not to lose faith?
you dont even know how i feel
and much as you goin to show sympathy, i dont need it from you
im fine

i can jerk too if i want
maybe i will

Pity seekers do NOT get sympathy from me... loved ones of the deceased get sympathy from me...

Thu 12/20/07 06:45 PM

it doesnt knock me it knocks others
how humans pick on others just for their sake of pride,
how one cries for someone to be with them, but in tha meantime knocks anoter person dowen tellin them they cant have tha same as them
who are we humans to tell others wat we cant do
dat's wat im sick of
and whne said dat comment dat made me wonder wat tha hell he was trying to say, then he says its a joke, but im not even laugin and dont find it humorous cause i take this issue serious
Settle down little man.. before you have an aneurysm!
Your spending so much time and effort making yourself out to be the kind hearted sensitive nice guy... You got yourself believing it. The original poster and his diatribe, sounds much like something you might write... Trying to rationalize social failure.

You wholeheartedly agreed!

Then start indicating he spoke half truths... telling people it ain't right to judge others, while in the same breath, telling us that half the women here are a waste of time...

Maybe you should go have a private moment, figure out which side of the line you want to stand on... come back ~ and stand on it.

The fact is.. just because half the women aren't interested in you Doesn't mean they are prideful.. arrogant or whatever else you might think. It just rubs you wrong because half the woman ~ you feel.. aren't here to find you, or the persona you so desperately try to portray.

I agree with Sparta.. you don't have a sense of humor. Probably because on some level... you know that your act here has more than a few holes in it.

its not about who doesnt like me or who does like me
its about knowign tha truth
and sparta just showed me example and good lesson to know
not all females are who they seem to be
so i have lost some faith now
dat's all

i will still have faitth in tha girls who dont ask for much and actually want a decent man
but to tha rest of those females , i will ignore

huh huh huh huh huh huh huh

Ok... now I'm lost....
can someone translate for me?
did someone put up a false front here?
I think I'm going blonde... Hair dye quick!!!!flowerforyou

Thu 12/20/07 06:40 PM
Spartas is not a jerk... he's just not afraid to show his personality- regardless of how others perceive him.... some girls like it spicy... some are more reserved. Don't lose faith. Obviously the girls going after the "bad boys" are probably NOT the type you are looking for. The "jerks" are probably weeding out the girls not suitable for you. Besides, it's a big world... plenty of fish in the sea....

Thu 12/20/07 06:31 PM
Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean they aren't worth knowing. Do you know how many people disagree with me on a daily basis??!?!!! A good debate can be invigorating. Much can be learned.

Thu 12/20/07 06:27 PM
Sigh....

Thu 12/20/07 06:12 PM
I think we all come from different walks of life... we're all here for a purpose: to interact socially in one way or another. I try not to judge. I try to accept others for who and what they are, but I am human. I think these "general assumptions" based on what the masses do are wrong. Posts about "who's hot and who's not"... I don't take them seriously... beauty- true beauty does radiate from the inside out... that which is surface will eventually wash away to reveal the truth.
Sparta... I've seen your posts, and you're gorgeous... for the person that shines through... and I have not seen your profile... I just have seen your posts in passing.
Caris... I think you need to open your mind just a bit. I've noticed that you see black or white... but there is a gray in between. No one is knocking you... just take a breath... have a drinkdrinker and a little fun... the best things will fall into place when the time is right...

Thu 12/20/07 06:01 PM
I believe this topic sorta judged women.

"Like girls looking for men for friendship are really just wanting to be friends".... is that not judgmental?

Don't be a hypocrite!

Thu 12/20/07 05:42 PM
He's not poor... he's narrow minded. People who think outside the box generally have an easier time of things... because they aren't following one label or path...

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25