fingerpaintbynumber's photo
Tue 07/10/07 05:12 PM
It's the peanutbutter...it makes everything into a sticky situation...LOL

Tue 07/10/07 05:08 PM
Holy crap....who knew I'd end up making PB&J's for all of JSH tonight....

Jeezum...I suppose...It could be worse, right?

And I'm not sure we're helping find out who added Ellgee to yahoo....lol

Tue 07/10/07 05:05 PM
LOL psycho drama....

You got it Resserts....

Tue 07/10/07 05:03 PM
Alright alright...PB&StrawberryJ all around...

Now here's the deal breaker....creamy or chunky PB???

Tue 07/10/07 05:01 PM
You got that right sistah Izzie....lol

*offers resserts a pb&j*....Strawberry or Grape darlin?

Tue 07/10/07 04:56 PM
If he can't understand why a beautiful woman like yourself would have trouble keeping track of men....then tell him to take a hike.

And offer him a complimentary peanutbutter and jelly sandwich for the road...

lol

There again...like Izzie...I'm mean like that.

Mon 07/09/07 08:28 PM
I'm not a guy...but...I have 3 older brothers and know a lot of men...

And there is an unspoken rule on this...

It's called the 72 hour rule...no calling before 24 hours, because that makes you seem desperate...But...within that 48-72 hours is ok...

But after 72 hours makes you seem like you forgot about her...so you don't bother after that either....

Mon 07/09/07 08:25 PM
Pull the .45 from it's holster...point...shout a warning...wait...shout another warning...shoot at kneecaps.

I know it's not an option...but it's definetly more fun.

hehe...

bigsmile

Mon 07/09/07 01:41 PM
KitKat...cause my dad called me Kitten when I was little and my middle name is Kathryn...Kit...Kat....tada. LOL And yeah...I'm 28 and everyone still calls me Kit....*sighs*

Mon 07/09/07 07:52 AM
I believe in dragons, perfect men, and other imaginary creatures.

or

I'm fat, you're ugly...I can diet.

Mon 07/09/07 07:31 AM
Lack of honesty and ability to step and take the initiative are both degenerative links in the Y chromosome...

Along with hearing loss....lol

Mon 07/09/07 06:36 AM
Wait, wait, wait, wait...Who's 10 games back? Oh and no, I'm not talking about the Jays either.

So, who sucks exactly?

Sun 07/08/07 09:49 PM
Here's where the rub is...

Is a bra...inappropriate nudity? Or is it the same as say...a bikini top? Which, I'm actually guilty of myself in my photos...

Blatant nudity should very well be a bannable offense...

And on this subject...who else is sick of pictures of men with their underwear pulled down low enough to see pubic hair? Yeah...that's where my frustration with pictures is...

Sun 07/08/07 09:39 PM
Shadow...I know not all men are like that, but girls who posts pictures like that assume that men are pigs.

And you're right...women rail against the system and claim to be more than just their bodies, or hate what society has done to beauty and body image...and yet...we still feel the need to push the nudity envelope...to see how much we can get away with...so that we can slap hands away and act innocent when we provoke a reaction befitting of a picture of that caliber.

Sun 07/08/07 09:28 PM
Unfortunately you guys are all going to peg me into the group of women you're currently bashing on...but oh well...

However...

Could it be that it's not so much the picture as much as the message it sends?

That men are only interested in women for one thing and one thing only?

Personally, it's not so much the picture that's offensive, as much as it is that these girls think that the only way to lure a man in is by posting pictures of that nature. Bringing the value of the man way down. Now boys I'm not faulting you for looking, oogling, and even being interested, but that's the pull...why allow yourselves to be duped into talking to these girls at all?

If they feel the need to post pictures of themselves like that...then they're going to get what they're fishing for. The bait always matches the catch....

1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 Next