fingerpaintbynumber's photo
Fri 07/20/07 10:49 AM
Remember it....you can still BUY it...

I have to say though...I have NEVER EVER tried it.

I mean up until like...3 weeks ago I had never tried RedBull either....and it is nasssssTAY! LOL

Fri 07/20/07 10:47 AM
Pepsi it is!!!

I think I have some Clear Pepsi around here...anyone remember that nasty stuff??? LOL

Fri 07/20/07 10:44 AM
Hahahah....actually I prefer Pepsi over the taste of Coke...

I participated in a highly effective scientific test to see which one I preferred....I was blind folded and tied up too... laugh

Annnnyyyywayyyysssss.....

Fri 07/20/07 10:39 AM
Red...coke takes rust off stuff like that...LOL

Fri 07/20/07 10:34 AM
Awww thanks Red! My very own knigh in shinning HTML....how sweet...

Fri 07/20/07 10:31 AM
Oh Joyce...I have become quite accustomed to catching sh*t for my opinions...lol

Good thing I don't take everything personally and as a personal attack...and that I have a pertty good sense of self and can stand up for my opinions...otherwise...I would have been run right OUT of JSH...

lol

Fri 07/20/07 10:27 AM
RedWine...I was JUST about to post that EXACT same thing...

I'm not sure FinePorceline would have wanted everyone to know the circumstances of her leaving...if she had...she might have told us all herself.

Just my opinion...but I'm sure I'll catch hell for it...

Fri 07/20/07 08:41 AM
LOL

How many art students does it take to change a light bulb?

One, but she gets two credits.

Ohhhhh Art jokes...hahahaha

One.

How many psychics does it take to change a light bulb?

Fri 07/20/07 08:33 AM
How many telemarketers does it take to change a light bulb?

Only one, but they have to do it while you're eating dinner.

Fri 07/20/07 08:10 AM
My roommate...just told me a wicked good one...

How many Jewish grandmothers does it take to screw in a light bulb?

None. I'll sit in the dark. I'll be fine. Don't worry about me..

Fri 07/20/07 08:04 AM
Figures...coming from someone in CO...lol

How many Irishmen does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Screw it...we'll drink in the dark!

(BTW...I don't wanna hear it...I'm Irish...lol)

Fri 07/20/07 07:24 AM
I read the first 2...and had no desire to read any futher into the series. They're "neat" books...rather trite, but nonetheless "neat."

I mean...don't get me wrong...I see the magic...I see how the characters are easy to like or dislike...etc...etc...But seriously...she sold out. JKRowlings saw the $$$'s at the end of the tunnel and sold out.

I think I would have much rather seen Harry just stay out of the mainstream norm...no movies, lunchboxes, action figures...etc...

The point was to get kids to read, which it has...but why read what you can watch on the big screen? Or wear on a shirt? I mean seriously...what are we teaching kids? That the special effects of the mind pale in comparison to those produced with CGI? Blah.

Fri 07/20/07 07:18 AM
Oy...I can't wait for Harry Potter to be done with.

Bring back childhood classics...

JKRowling is a capitalist who got lucky.

CSLewis wrote amazing children's books too...they're still amazing...READ those....jeebus.

Fri 07/20/07 04:42 AM
There is nothing more beautiful and strong than the spirit and faith of a child, even when they seem so fragile.

SPS...may the strength of the universe find you and support you when your shoulders start to round and sag...may the peace of the universe find you and silence the worry that rings in your ears...may the calm of the universe find you and cup you in it's hand.

Fri 07/20/07 04:38 AM
Oh yeah that's the other thing...if you're invisble can people hear you???

My luck...someone would be wearing some god awful perfume and I'd end up sneezing...

Being invisible would just get me into ALL kinds of trouble...but now...if I could fly...I could fly somewhere other than the foggy coast of Maine today!!!!! *gets out her knife to cut her way to her car*

Have a great day! bigsmile

Fri 07/20/07 04:35 AM
zOMG!!! Wolfenstein!!! And not just ANY Wolfenstein...Wolfenstein 3D...hahahah

Doom rocked too...

Wow...I haven't played video games in forever.

Unless you count the never ending game of Tripeaks Solitaire I've been playing for the last god knows how many months. Or my sick addiction to Bejeweled on my iPod...OHHHH....and has anyone seen the wicked cool Google Images game? hahahahaha Oh...it is sooooo addicting...especially for a research nut like me.

But videogames? Pfft...I'd need a helmet and a drool bib if someone put a controller in my hand now...I'd be so lost.

Fri 07/20/07 04:26 AM
Ok...I've had this discussion before with people...lol

Here's my question...if you're invisible are you invisible because you have no form and shape? Or are you invisible because you just don't appear to people?

Cause that's the issue when it comes to like, closing doors, moving objects, etc...if you have no form or shape then you can't pick things up because there's "nothing" to you. And if you have form and shape so you can pick things up then people will also be bumping into you and you might accidently bump into things and cause attention to be drawn to your now invisible self.

There was never any question for me. I'd take the ability to fly.

I've been obsessed with wings, flying, flight, planes, etc...since I was a little girl. I had a weird woman one time tell me that this was my first human-form experience on the earth and that I had always been a winged creature in my past lives. And this wasn't like a psychic reading or something...we were sitting in a hospital waiting room and out of the blue she asked me how my time on earth as a two legged creature was treating me. Yeah...I was a little freaked out...but she kept talking and it all started to make sense.

I love anything with wings...and I've been doodling wings since I could draw...someday I'll have wings tattooed on my back...I just have to come up with the **perfect** set.

So...flying for me please!

And this is on the same idea...but has anyone ever seen the books "Would you rather..." (They might have a website now too...)

They're HYSTERICAL!! The pose all of these outrageous questions like..."Would you rather cry marbles or vomit flowers?"

My favorite one is about not being able to tell babies from english muffins...

They're a riot!

Good question Whisper! Btw...your mom...is my kinda woman!!! LOL

Thu 07/19/07 10:01 PM
G'night Stephy! Sleep well!

Thu 07/19/07 09:58 PM
BR77R...Choke is old. But it is going to be a movie next year...WOOHOO...his newest book is called Rant.

Read Chuck...he's hysterical.

Thu 07/19/07 09:53 PM
BR77R...LOL Yes.....LMFAO....Read any of Chuck's other books?