poohbear82's photo
Tue 08/28/07 12:32 PM
laugh

poohbear82's photo
Tue 08/28/07 12:32 PM
I think all of the hot guys have been abducted by aliens

poohbear82's photo
Tue 08/28/07 12:12 PM
A friend of mine sent this to me so I thought I would share it with everyone here.

Maybe.................

Maybe . . we were supposed to meet the wrong people before meeting the right one so that, when we finally meet the right person, we will know how to be grateful for that gift.

Maybe . . when the door of happiness closes, another opens; but, often times, we look so long at the closed door that we don't even see the new one which has been opened for us.

Maybe . . it is true that we don't know what we have until we lose it, but it is also true that we don't know what we have been missing until it arrives.

Maybe . . the happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just make the most of everything that comes along their way.

Maybe . . the brightest future will always be based on a forgotten past; after all, you can't go on successfully in life until you let go of your past mistakes, failures, and heartaches.

Maybe . . you should dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go, be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you dream of, and want to do.

Maybe . . there are moments in life when you miss someone -- a parent, a spouse, a friend, a child, your girlfriend/boyfriend -- -- so much that you just want to pick them from your dreams and hug them for real, so that once they are around you appreciate them more.

Maybe . . the best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had.

Maybe . . you should always try to put yourself in others' shoes. If you feel that something could hurt you, it probably will hurt the other person,too.

Maybe . . you should do something nice for someone every single day, even if it is simply to leave them alone.

Maybe . . giving someone all your love is never an assurance that they will love you back. Don't expect love in return; just wait for it to grow in their heart; but if it doesn't, be content that it grew in yours.

Maybe . . happiness waits for all those who cry, all those who hurt, all those who have searched, and all those who have tried, for only they can appreciate the importance of all the people who have touched their lives.

Maybe . . you shouldn't go for looks; they can deceive; don't go for wealth; even that fades away. Go for someone who makes you smile, because it takes only a smile to make a dark day seem bright. Find the one who makes your heart smile.

Maybe . . you should hope for enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human, and enough hope to make you happy.

Maybe . . you should try to live your life to the fullest because when you were born, you were crying and everyone around you was smiling, but when you die, you can be the one who is smiling and everyone around you is crying.

Maybe . . you could send this message to those people who mean something to you, to those who have touched your life, to those who can and do make you smile when you really need it, to those who make you see the brighter side of things when you are really down, and to all those whom you want to know that you appreciate them and their friendship.

Be Blessed and Remember these thoughts as often as possible

poohbear82's photo
Tue 08/28/07 11:58 AM
Hi everyone... I agree with the girls where are all the hot guys? :wink:

poohbear82's photo
Tue 08/28/07 11:51 AM
Hi and Welcomeflowerforyou

poohbear82's photo
Tue 08/28/07 11:50 AM
laugh laugh laugh

poohbear82's photo
Tue 08/28/07 09:13 AM
Happy Birthdayflowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

poohbear82's photo
Wed 08/22/07 08:54 PM
Thanks!!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

poohbear82's photo
Wed 08/22/07 08:36 PM
iam4u.... thanks... really have no choice but to take the relationship slow... i'm in MN and he's in KY... don't have the money or vacation time to travel right now...

as for sunday school... I know he will guide me!!! just a little nervouse teaching 5th-6th graders... but I will have a partner and it's only 1 hour one day a week... so I guess it's not too bad

poohbear82's photo
Wed 08/22/07 08:25 PM
Dear Diary
Life has been crazy the last couple of weeks... I find myself traveling a path I never thought I would travel.. just a couple of weeks ago I went on a date with someone that ended up not working out... then I met someone else around the same time (also from JSH) he is one of the sweetest guys I have ever met... we have talked for hours at a time just about every day.... so I decided on Monday even though I said that I never would... to give a long distance relationship a shot.... I figure if it's ment to be everything will work it's self out...

Then today when I left work I had a message from someone at my church (just became a memeber there last week) asking if I would be intrested in becoming a sunday school teacher... so I talked to the person and he said that the pastor recommended me!!

So now I am going to be a sunday school teacher... I am really nervous because I have never been strong in my faith due to issues with a church when I was younger... so I don't know a whole lot... and although I wanted to be a teacher when I was little it was never going to be a reality...

So I find myself starting to journeys at oncehappy

poohbear82's photo
Tue 08/21/07 11:20 PM
Ebony & Ivory - Paul McCartney & Stevie Wonder

May 11, 1982

poohbear82's photo
Sun 08/19/07 10:31 PM
Hi everyone

poohbear82's photo
Sat 08/18/07 08:34 PM
TAURUS - The Tramp
Aggressive. Loves being in long relationships. Likes to give a good fight for what they want. Extremely outgoing. Loves to help people in times of need. Good kisser. Good personality. Stubborn. A caring person. One of a kind. Not one to mess with. Are the most attractive people on earth! 15 years of bad luck if you do not forward.

poohbear82's photo
Sat 08/18/07 05:14 PM
Hi I'm from Chaska, Mn.... man i think we skipped right over the end of august and all of sepetember and went to october... it's cold out today

poohbear82's photo
Thu 08/16/07 11:17 PM
um... I'm not an expert on meth but... you will want to call authorities... the chemiclas alone can kill you if you breath them in a meth lab... the can also cause an explosion... don't make any kind of sparks around the trailer

poohbear82's photo
Thu 08/16/07 10:36 PM
Hi and Welcome to JSHflowerforyou

poohbear82's photo
Thu 08/16/07 09:59 AM
Dear Diary why are men soo confusing?

poohbear82's photo
Thu 08/16/07 01:24 AM
also there are some drugs out there already

poohbear82's photo
Thu 08/16/07 01:23 AM
it's because we are lazy and don't have time for anything any more