Community > Posts By > poohbear82

poohbear82's photo
Tue 08/14/07 08:46 AM
good morning all

poohbear82's photo
Tue 08/14/07 08:34 AM
I think everyone needs sometime to heal before starting a new relationship... but the time is different for each person... If you don't allow yourself that time then any relationship you try to be in will be doomed...

poohbear82's photo
Tue 08/14/07 08:31 AM
Dear Diary,
I'm confussed... I have been talking to this guy (through e-mail) every day for almost 3 weeks now... we met this past sunday and he said he had fun and wanted to see me again... but at the same time he says I'm "nice" and is keeping his e-mails very short now... what does it mean?

poohbear82's photo
Tue 08/14/07 07:47 AM
Hi and Welcome to JSHflowerforyou

poohbear82's photo
Mon 08/13/07 08:24 PM
so yeah.. I couldn't stand to read this whole thread but seriously... If a girl falls for your crap BOB... then she's stupid... and I don't care if I offend anyone with that comment because it's true... from what I have read you seem to treat women as objects and not people... and just because a guy has feeling doesn't meen he's girly or gay... I think you have some serious issues that you need to deal with.. and how are you gonna say that women under 35 are little girls... I am not no little girl I am a grown a$$ women....

bob is a way of life? HEELLOOO you aren't god...

poohbear82's photo
Mon 08/13/07 07:45 PM
bored all day... didn't do anything... no one was around

poohbear82's photo
Mon 08/13/07 07:13 PM
even though he's not asking specifically for 16 year olds... it concerns me that he would be open to recieving mail from them...

it's a good thing you have to be 18 on here... I worry about people on other sites... like myspace and such...

poohbear82's photo
Mon 08/13/07 04:40 PM
hmmm... I just viewed his pics too... they all pretty much look like the same person in the pics.. the hair line and chin are a match... but they could still be fake... what concerns me is that he is 29 and is intrested in 16 year olds....

poohbear82's photo
Mon 08/13/07 02:11 PM
- I was born in Brunswick, Maine
- Moved to Kingsbay, Georgia at 9 months
- Moved to Minnesota when I was 2
- spent the summer of '87 in Tennesse
- spent the summer of '90 or '91 in Virgina
- been to Colorado
- been to Bismark, North Dakota
- Been to Birchwood, Wisconsin
- Been to Chicago, Illinoise
- Been through a ton of states (driving to VA, TN, and MN)
- Spent 4 months in Debary, FL in '99 and 3 weeks there in '01

poohbear82's photo
Mon 08/13/07 01:47 PM
thanks cuteflowerforyou

poohbear82's photo
Mon 08/13/07 01:02 PM

poohbear82's photo
Mon 08/13/07 12:59 PM
yeah sometimes I get a funny look.. one time I was out with some family to see my uncles band and my brother said he would by me a drink so of course that is what I wanted and he refused to order it for me...

but yeah i'm glad the date went well too... now i'm just waiting to hear from him it won't be until tonight sometime... I get impatient and hate waiting

poohbear82's photo
Mon 08/13/07 12:55 PM
hotandspicy... i did do a post in the coffee house area it's called Oh... I'm glad today's over... sort of..

I wasn't super specific but read it and if there's more you wanna know just let me know

poohbear82's photo
Mon 08/13/07 08:47 AM
well I love winnie the pooh so poohbear and I was born in 1982 so poohbear82... I would have used my nick name but didn't feel like it

poohbear82's photo
Mon 08/13/07 08:38 AM
I agree with you Im2Fun... I have only met 2 guys on here so far that are real men that I have talked to... one I am friends with and will never be nothing more... he lives in another state and the other I went on a date with yesterday... and he is really nice and hasn't acted like any of the other guys that I have talked to so far

poohbear82's photo
Mon 08/13/07 08:30 AM
<-------- Sex on The Beach.... yummy... I think I was pretty gone here

poohbear82's photo
Mon 08/13/07 08:15 AM

poohbear82's photo
Mon 08/13/07 08:12 AM
three random things about me that come to mind are:
1. I'm shy
2. I put ketchup on my scrammbnled eggs
3. I was born in Maine but lived In Minnesota all but 2 years of my life

poohbear82's photo
Mon 08/13/07 08:10 AM
I have never heard sleeping too much as a reason not to date some one either.. I did have a guy tell me that he wouldn't date me unless I slept with him first.. he said he likes to try the goods first because if he doesn't like them then what's the point of a relationship...yeah no.. doesn't work for me...

I have never been judged by my sleep habits or medical condition.. that's just stupid people can't help medical conditions... I have thyroid disease which makes it really easy to gain weight, hard to lose it, and even harder to keep it off.. I also had knee surgery in Jan... have quite figured out how to run again yet... If someone is gonna hold stuff like that against me or anyone else then they just aren't worth my time

poohbear82's photo
Mon 08/13/07 07:58 AM
omg... next time no kids... we hardly had time for each other they ran like crazy and there were sooo many people there.... But yeah normally I wouldn't do a thing like that but I trust my instincts they haven't led me wrong yet... and there were soo many people there I Knew we would be safe... he didn't know where I parked... or where I live so... no worries there...

but the problem now is that i'm sun burntgrumble

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25