poohbear82's photo
Mon 08/13/07 06:57 AM
Thanks baby_gurlflowerforyou

poohbear82's photo
Sun 08/12/07 07:49 PM
thanks LAMomflowerforyou

poohbear82's photo
Sun 08/12/07 07:30 PM
nope.. he drives that far for work... I think the biggest problem will be my work schedule

poohbear82's photo
Sun 08/12/07 07:27 PM
thanks it's about 1 1/2 hours away

poohbear82's photo
Sun 08/12/07 07:26 PM
Hi and Welcome to JSH

poohbear82's photo
Sun 08/12/07 07:10 PM
So if you read my last thread then you know that I went on a date today with a guy from JSH..... and it went pretty good... I brought my nephew with and he brought his ... we were at the zoo... and I was really nervouse at first but the they calmed down... however, I am very shy when meeting new people so even though we spent 3 1/2 hours together me didn't talk much... but we agreed that we definatly want to see each other again... just don't know when because of the distance between us and our complicating schedules...

so all though I wish I could have spent more time with him I'm glad today is over....

poohbear82's photo
Sat 08/11/07 08:36 PM
Blue Eyes
People with blue eyes last the longest in relationships. They are kind, pretty or handsome,very good kissers and are really hot. They always fall in love with their closest friends and never understand why. They are very funny, outgoing and don't care what people think or say. They are very satisfying and love to please. Are straight up WARRIORS when necessary. If you repost this and you have blue eyes you will have the best kiss sometime in the next 5 days

poohbear82's photo
Sat 08/11/07 08:12 PM
grieving i didn't recongnize anything about posting full body pics... the pics I posted... i posted because they help to tell who I am... not because guys feel the need to look at my body in order to get to know me...

why don't you give it a rest already...... you will never win this one

poohbear82's photo
Sat 08/11/07 06:42 AM
good morning everyone

poohbear82's photo
Sat 08/11/07 06:41 AM
Welcome Back

poohbear82's photo
Fri 08/10/07 10:54 PM
wow... so I know I'm late and everyone left and I missed all the arguments and pissing contests....

but who in the heck cares what kind of pic you put on your page... I think at least 3 people(can't count today so that numbers probably wrong) said the pics that you do choose show who you are... and I agree... I have different types of pics of me on here... and they all reflect who I really am... I don't think I really have a full body shot.. maybe sitting or something with a baby.. i'll see what I have... but I'd rather someone be intrested in because of who I am... not because of what my body looks like... yes looks are some what important and to some obviously extremely important... but get to know me for who I am not for what my body looks like ...

and I also agree that if you don't like what is in someones profile fine then move on... don't go around bashing all of the JSH women because you have issues... keep it to yourself and move on to the next profile...

and what do those quakes know.... they just want your money on those other websites... think they can analyze someone by asking stupid questions... I did one that said choose the answer that is most like you and none of them were like me at all and most of the questions were that way and they came up with some crazy thing about what kind of person I am.. yeah.. NO I don't think so...

I say forget all the psychology mumbo jumbo and just be yourself that's what men and women really want the real you not some manufactured Dr. Phil person....

poohbear82's photo
Fri 08/10/07 10:33 PM
hotandspicy---I have never had a date at the zoo either should be intresting and fun... i'm not sure if his niece and nephew are coming...and my step-nephew is pretty well behaved... I think.. I have only taken him somewhere once before and my mom was with but he's 5 so... the only thing I have to worry about are funny comments from him... he has a new baby sister... and my mom and I went to their house to see the baby and he asked where my baby was... I told him I didn't have one and then He asked me why... you gotta love kids you never know what will come out of their mouths next...

Thanks LAMomflowerforyou I hope every thing goes well... I haven't embarrassed myself in a while so is due to happen any time now

poohbear82's photo
Fri 08/10/07 09:52 PM
I don't eat in front of guys that I don't really know... not sure why but it has always been a rule for me.. I don't feel comfortable for some reason

poohbear82's photo
Fri 08/10/07 09:49 PM
Thanks LAMom flowerforyou .. we have had these plans for like a week now... and I keep getting more and more nervous as the day gets closer..

poohbear82's photo
Fri 08/10/07 09:39 PM
a taser.. I like that...

try not to puke huh.. that will be hard I already feel like puking i'm so nervouse... I don't know how to just be myself around people i've just met ... i'm really shy

poohbear82's photo
Fri 08/10/07 09:30 PM
lol laugh yeah not so sure on that one...

poohbear82's photo
Fri 08/10/07 09:27 PM
Hi and Welcome to JSH flowerforyou

poohbear82's photo
Fri 08/10/07 09:26 PM
thanks for all the tips guys... they put a smile on my face and made me laugh... I was typing really fast when I first posted because I had to go to work... But he is probably bring his niece and nephew as well.. he just didn't know yet if they could come....

it's not that he can't afford a phone... it's long distance which costs money... I am currently living with my parents and can not call long distance from our house phone.. we don't have it because of free long distance on our cell phones....

where he lives he doesn't get a signal... we are working of figuring that part out... but we have talked everyday through e-mail...

one of my co-workers is suppose to be there with her family but is not sure now do to something happening... but she is gonna call me and let me know when she's gonna be there...

everyone knows where i'm gonna be sunday and when...

and don't worry I won't be buzzed and i'll have my cell phone I never leave home without it

poohbear82's photo
Fri 08/10/07 11:28 AM
Hi everyone... i just need some pointers... I am meeting someone sunday that I meet on JSH... it's been a while since I have been on a "date" it is going to be very informal... we are meeting at the zoo... I figured there are tons of people there so it should be safe enough... and I found out yesterday one of my co-workers will be there with her family at the same time...
and I am also bringing one of my nephews... But I am really nervouse.. we haven't talked on the phone yet due to cell phone issues and it being long distance for us to use house phones (we live an 1 1/2 apart).. ao I was wondering if you guys have any tips for me so I don't embarass myself and so on... thanks.. gotta run to work now

poohbear82's photo
Fri 08/10/07 11:24 AM
Hi and Welcome to JSH flowerforyou

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25