Community > Posts By > DaveakaDavid

DaveakaDavid's photo
Mon 08/31/20 04:37 PM
So you don't think about memories?

DaveakaDavid's photo
Thu 08/27/20 06:46 PM
My first concert was in 1978, it was Styx, with Angel opening for them.

DaveakaDavid's photo
Thu 08/27/20 06:05 PM
I'm sexually attracted to older women, I think for me it's because when I was 18 a much older woman tried to pick me up in a bar & I chickened out. I've always regretted that.

DaveakaDavid's photo
Fri 08/21/20 02:26 PM
My intelligence & the humor that comes from it.

DaveakaDavid's photo
Fri 08/21/20 08:54 AM
I know how you feel, I was tricked. I married a woman who liked everything I like, she was incredibly nice. As soon as we got married she was a mean person & we had nothing in common. She ruined me financially & cheated on me when I worked at night. The closest thing I've known to real love is when I was in love with a nymphomaniac, she wasn't in love with me. She just saw me for sex, which I'm ok with, it was incredible, & she was nice & I think really liked me, just didn't love me.

DaveakaDavid's photo
Fri 08/21/20 03:17 AM
To me paid sex isn't an option for two reasons. It's illegal, I wouldn't want the risk & yes you could get it in Nevada. But to me the most important reason is that a very, very big part of the pleasure of sex is knowing you're pleasing her. Sure guys can have multiple orgasms, but still we can be taken care of pretty easily. Women need a lot. I think giving them oral, & not just for a few minutes, is very important, & I wouldn't do that to a paid professional. I really have zero urge to go to a professional.

DaveakaDavid's photo
Tue 09/17/19 09:50 AM
I love my cat's & they love me, that's all of the love I need. I'm looking for sex.

DaveakaDavid's photo
Sun 09/15/19 08:44 PM
I'd be surprised to find any Conservative man that wouldn't prefer for a woman to have a gun & practice with it so she's much more likely to be able to protect herself. The guy must have been a Lib, they're really twisted in the head. I certainly don't see how anyone would call horse riding a man thing, clearly lots of men & women ride horses, it's not just for one or the other!

DaveakaDavid's photo
Thu 11/01/18 07:10 AM
Democrats are akways shown with an advantage in the polls, then they lose! Republicans will do very well, and Trump is the reason why!

DaveakaDavid's photo
Wed 10/31/18 08:12 PM
********, the whole point was the claim that Trump said Mexicans were all murderers & rapists & pretty much all Democrats & their propaganda arm MSM went slong with it! Trump did make it very clear that the people coming in consists of a Hell of a lot of undesirables, criminals of all sorts! His point was build the wall let people immigrate legally & we can keep criminals from coming in. There’s nothing invalid or racist about that, of course criminals come in illegally, they can’t come in legally!
Before running for President Trump received a lot of awards for helping the black community ‘ he helped a lot of people & didn’t get awards for it. He’s a genuinely nice guy & there isn’t a racist bone in his body! The only reason he was ever called a racist is because Democrats use every dirty trick & lie they can think of & Hillary’s the worst of them!

DaveakaDavid's photo
Wed 10/31/18 07:34 PM
The KKK is nearly dead, Democrats don’t like the KKK, Republicans don’t like the KKK, only the KKK like the KKK! The terrorist group ANTIFA however is supported by Democrats, they try to justify their violence!

DaveakaDavid's photo
Wed 10/31/18 06:26 PM
:thumbsup:

DaveakaDavid's photo
Wed 10/31/18 06:19 PM
Hillary is not POTUS, Trump is & despite repeated lies by the Left Trump has never done or said anything racist!

DaveakaDavid's photo
Wed 10/31/18 05:50 PM
That’s one sided ******** coming from the Left! Trump did NOT call Mexicans murderers or rapists! Trump said that murders & rapists come over the border illegally, he was pointing out the need for the wall! Hillary lied saying that that’s what Trump said, then Democrats & their propaganda arm has repeated the lie ever since! Just like the Charlottesville lie, there were some people there that had nothing to do with the KKK, they were history buffs there hoping to save the statues. Trump didn’t want them grouped in with the KKK, he said there were some good people there, of course MSM has to lie & say he was saying some KKK people are good!

DaveakaDavid's photo
Wed 10/31/18 05:32 PM
I’ve been to four rallies, they’re always a lot of fun!

DaveakaDavid's photo
Mon 09/24/18 07:03 PM
When you truly care more about another than you do yourself, that’s love! You can really tell that your pets truly love you!

DaveakaDavid's photo
Thu 09/20/18 03:18 AM
Some people have no conscience it’s not just men, my exwife was like that. There are people , like me who just couldn’t do it & those that do will do it again, they’re actually not bothered by it!

DaveakaDavid's photo
Wed 04/11/18 04:15 PM

interesting.

what is THIS administration doing differently than the 'idiots, colluders and deep state' about meager wages people live on, and NOT making themselves and those around them rich while maintaining control?

same ole, same ole... Nothing has changed since bush...

Wrong, the tariff imbalance has been slowly eroding away at our country. It's a big part of why it's in the mess it's in, every president for quite some time has ignored the problem. President Trump is doing what needs to be done. Healthcare is a nightmare, nobody will be able to come up with a good plan unless they can drive healthcare costs way down. Obama putting it in the government's hands just built more costs into it.

I think "same ole same ole" was reference to certain politicians and policy makers not caring about what wage the common man has to live off of and doing what they can to continue lining the pockets of their rich friends and family instead. I see this admin just as guilty of the charge as any before has been.

But can you be more specific in explaining this 'tariff imbalance' and how the 'erosion' manifests?

Sure, the U.S. charges much less on goods coming into the country than other countries charge on U.S. goods going into their countries. Our products have a hard time competing in other markets because our products cost way too much with high tariffs tacked onto the prices. They send products here and have very little tariff tacked on, that combined with incredibly cheap labor from China in particular make it impossible for a lot of U.S. businesses to compete with the costs of Chinese products. So we have businesses that don’t survive, or they have their products made in China to survive. For years more and more manufacturing businesses have died or moved out of the country. Someone had to work on fixing these tariffs, it’s finally being worked on, of course it’s not popular with countries that have been cashing in on our self destructive tariffs.

DaveakaDavid's photo
Wed 04/11/18 04:15 PM

interesting.

what is THIS administration doing differently than the 'idiots, colluders and deep state' about meager wages people live on, and NOT making themselves and those around them rich while maintaining control?

Wrong, the tariff imbalance has been slowly eroding away at our country. It's a big part of why it's in the mess it's in, every president for quite some time has ignored the problem. President Trump is doing what needs to be done. Healthcare is a nightmare, nobody will be able to come up with a good plan unless they can drive healthcare costs way down. Obama putting it in the government's hands just built more costs into it.

I think "same ole same ole" was reference to certain politicians and policy makers not caring about what wage the common man has to live off of and doing what they can to continue lining the pockets of their rich friends and family instead. I see this admin just as guilty of the charge as any before has been.

But can you be more specific in explaining this 'tariff imbalance' and how the 'erosion' manifests?

Sure, the U.S. charges much less on goods coming into the country than other countries charge on U.S. goods going into their countries. Our products have a hard time competing in other markets because our products cost way too much with high tariffs tacked onto the prices. They send products here and have very little tariff tacked on, that combined with incredibly cheap labor from China in particular make it impossible for a lot of U.S. businesses to compete with the costs of Chinese products. So we have businesses that don’t survive, or they have their products made in China to survive. For years more and more manufacturing businesses have died or moved out of the country. Someone had to work on fixing these tariffs, it’s finally being worked on, of course it’s not popular with countries that have been cashing in on our self destructive tariffs.

DaveakaDavid's photo
Tue 04/10/18 02:03 PM

interesting.

Previous 1 3 4