Community > Posts By > StL1

no photo
Wed 01/06/10 03:41 PM
At your age, one would hope you had a sense of humor as well as a face you weren't afraid to show.

no photo
Wed 01/06/10 03:31 PM
It's an old George Carlin joke.

no photo
Wed 01/06/10 03:22 PM
First of all, is tennis really a sport or a larger ping-pong game outside?

Secondly, the player usually takes no more than a half dozen steps in tennis and the wildly spinning out of control effect is over before it can really begin to have an effect.

Again, please post pictures.

no photo
Wed 01/06/10 03:00 PM
Seriously, you don't see many large-breasted women competing at the highest levels in sports such as the Olympics and international competition. Can you think of any well-endowed women in track and field, gymnastics, ice skating or anything else for that matter? And no, Busty Hart running onto an athletic field doesn't count! Can they get out of synch with your stride and slow you down? Do they sometimes cause debilitating back sprains preventing the athlete from always being able to practice or compete to their maximum ability? Do they throw off one's center of gravity?

If you do reference a well-endowed female athlete, could you please post their picture?

no photo
Wed 01/06/10 01:48 PM
From Fox News.com
"Fair and Balanced"... (but,isn't one usually just a little larger than the other?)

Australian athlete Jana Rawlinson had breast implants removed to boost performance in track.
An Australian track star had her breast implants removed in an attempt to boost her chances of winning a medal at the 2012 Olympics.

In a magazine interview, Jana Rawlinson admitted she spent $13,000 in the past 14 months getting her breasts enhanced — only to have the cosmetic procedure reversed.

"Yep, I'm back to being flat as a pancake," Rawlinson told Woman's Day magazine.

The 27-year-old runner said she had the implants taken out because she felt they were affecting her performance on the track.

"Every time I raced, I panicked about whether I was letting my country down, all for my own vanity," she said.

"I absolutely loved having bigger boobs, but I don't want to short-change Australia either. I want to feel the most athletic I can, to know that I'm standing on the track in London (2012 Olympics) the fittest I can be."

Is this setting a dangerous precedent?

Following this line of thought to it's logical conclusion, could this lead to women having breast reduction surgery merely to be more competitive in sports? Would there have to be examinations of the athletes to make sure they hadn't gone under the knife to gain an unfair advantage over women who choose to compete in the form God gave them? Where can one apply to be such an inspector? Would there be less male eye strain having to be fixed by a woman's gentle smack to the bobbing males head?

I personally think this is a dangerous precedent and am totally against this savage butchery. What do you think?

no photo
Wed 01/06/10 11:16 AM
Pressed rat and warthog is my specialty.

And you thought it was fish. laugh

1 2 3 5 Next