Community > Posts By > StL1

no photo
Wed 05/23/18 04:46 PM

Stl :joy: Where is your pic?

All I have at the moment are nekkid ones.

Did you want me to send you one?

rofl

no photo
Wed 05/23/18 04:42 PM

If they're all real, how come all of the hot mid-twenties lovelies who view me or nudge me or blow me a kiss all delete quickly?

laugh

They just block you

Actually it's always that their account has been deactivated.

Just now while I looked up the terminology they used, I had a couple more check me out. I'm pretty sure of one that will be deactivated as it had a profile pick of her performing fellatio.

laugh

no photo
Tue 05/22/18 06:48 AM
At my age, I have to go to the bingo parlors or old folks homes to find an older woman!

flowers

no photo
Tue 05/22/18 06:32 AM

Too many guys looking to get something for nothing. They all want what a woman has to offer but don't want to do anything in return. I just had a guy invite me to go hot tubbing. The hot tub is his exwifes. She will be out of town. To me this was so classless.

I want E2W to take me out to a nice restaurant and demand I order the most expensive item on the menu as her treat. I then want to go back to her place where she hands me the remote and then disappears only to return in a teddy and then does everything she can think of to distract me from my favorite show.

no photo
Tue 05/22/18 06:12 AM
That's because they're too busy growing pearls, silly.

no photo
Tue 05/22/18 06:09 AM

I identify as a forum troll. Where’s my bathroom?

It's behind the eight foot fence.

no photo
Tue 05/22/18 06:05 AM
Are you leaving Sugarland, Brenda?

Where are you going?

no photo
Tue 05/22/18 06:00 AM
If they're all real, how come all of the hot mid-twenties lovelies who view me or nudge me or blow me a kiss all delete quickly?

laugh

no photo
Tue 05/22/18 05:54 AM
I'm merely a figment of your imagination.

Oh, and do not look behind the curtain!

no photo
Tue 05/22/18 05:49 AM
I'd blackmail her into sending me nekkid pictures!

Unless it was my mom.

noway

laugh

no photo
Sun 05/20/18 12:27 PM

Yes, health reasons are understandable. My reply referred to men who enjoy wearing womens' lingerie/underclothes.

Damn.

Does this mean our date is off?

no photo
Sun 05/20/18 09:10 AM

To me an activity partner is someone to go places with like movies, bike riding, dinner, concerts etc but no sex. It's like dating without the romantic part.

E2W-

Activity partner, to me, means someone to do things with that both enjoy (bowling, putt-putt golf, wineries, concerts, fishing, movies, garage sales, biking, etc.) without any commitment or emotional feelings. This, to me, would not involve paying for the other person for the activity.

Kind of throws a wrench in your game plan, doesn't it, Ann?

laugh

no photo
Sun 05/20/18 08:55 AM

Seeking activity partner to powerwash my fence. happy

What I'd like to know is if that is a 6 or 8 foot fence?

In other words, how tall are you, my dear?

no photo
Sun 05/20/18 08:52 AM

Seeking activity partner to powerwash my fence. happy

Huckleberry?

no photo
Sat 05/19/18 03:57 PM
Edited by StL1 on Sat 05/19/18 03:58 PM
Choline, you may qualify.

Send me more pictures for a final determination.

no photo
Fri 05/18/18 08:13 AM

I think i lost a bit of my common sense in one of these rooms. If you see it can you drop it off at Pisces place for me?

You lost it on DH long before you ever got here!

rofl

no photo
Mon 05/14/18 09:48 AM

I roll my eyes.

classic phrase for young men to get to speak with you, thinking they are paying you a compliment. :P

Yep.. exactly

funnier even still when I get messages from guys who stating that he looks younger than his age slaphead laugh laugh laugh

and funnier still is a person who has the age set here as 69 and says they don't have any wrinkles. Reah right.. and has as their main photo which they have used for the past 10 years LOL

Hey, would I lie to you just to get in your pants?

In your case...HELL YEAH ! ! !

laugh

no photo
Mon 05/14/18 07:56 AM

One of my SILs is a foot taller than my daughter. It's cute.

Aren't they sweet?

I thought you weren't invited to the wedding, Brenda?

Just kidding. I couldn't help myself. The Debil made me do it!

pitchfork

no photo
Mon 05/14/18 07:50 AM

Tall people bump their head a lot more, which leads to brain damage.. The world is set up for those under 6 foot..frustrated

How tall is Rosie at the shoulders and how high is her door, Mikey?

no photo
Mon 05/14/18 07:28 AM

how about instead of waiting to be matched, you actually do a search on your own and then contact them.

yeah yeah yeah, we like the drive thru menu and get it to go special.

technology has created a reason to be lazy. but every woman i have been with or knew/know hates a lazy man!!

j/s

Iam_notgoingtohavetolookatyouruglykisseroverherenowami?

laugh