Sat 08/04/18 07:45 AM
I used to know a girl named Virginia.

I called her Virgin for short.

But not for long.

W. C. Fields

no photo
Wed 06/13/18 02:50 PM
E2W

I tried to pm you but you have me locked out by age.

Write to me, darlin'. A nekkid picture would be nice, but not strictly necessary.

Big hug, Ann.

no photo
Wed 06/13/18 02:32 PM

The ones that post “Hi” is always an exhilarating exchange. laugh

How you doin'?

no photo
Wed 05/30/18 04:21 PM
Damn, woman!

Ease up on Mikey.

I thought it was funny and relevant to the subject.

After all, isn't this thread all about stirring up ****?

Go to Wal-Mart and see if they sell a sense of humor.

no photo
Tue 05/29/18 04:44 PM
I remember your one pic...

:thumbsup:

no photo
Tue 05/29/18 09:07 AM
I believe the courts have a lot to do with that, Ann. Getting divorced with child support often devastates a man both emotionally and financially. He no longer gets to see daily the children he helped bring into this world. Children that he changed diapers for, fed and sheltered often regardless of the cause of the divorce.

My ex ended up with full legal custody of our children after having a proven and admitted affair. I ended up with 18 years of child support payments that initially took, I believe, 35% of my paycheck. Add the 25 or so percent from taxes and I was left bringing home only 40% or so of my salary yet still had all of my own bills that needed paying.

I had my children every Friday evening as well as every other Saturday day. On alternating weekends, I had them from Friday night until Monday morning. I was "on call" once a month (always on my "short" weekend) leaving me one Saturday night a month free to do as I pleased. It didn't involve much dating as who wants to date a man who only has one Saturday night and one Sunday a month free to date? Because I never knew when I was going to get off from work, I couldn't plan weekday dates.

Oh yeah, she had every Friday night and Saturday day as well as every other weekend totally free from 6 pm Friday until 6 am Monday to date and find my replacement. At least I was with my children.

I don't know what I would have done had the house not been mine before the marriage and I kept that. Still had the payments, though.

Sign me up for that again???

no photo
Mon 05/28/18 07:37 AM
Back in my early 20's, I dated an identical twin.

To this day, I'm not sure if I cheated or not.

no photo
Mon 05/28/18 07:30 AM

Its a choice lol. Unless someone put a gun on you to make you do it.

I always hate when that happens to me.

no photo
Mon 05/28/18 07:23 AM

sex with a woman should "cost" a date???

laugh

slaphead

Sex shouldn't happen until after several dates and they have become a couple in a committed relationship.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Mon 05/28/18 07:19 AM

Today, I went on a motorcycle ride date. It was very nice. He also took me to lunch. The date lasted about 5 hours. He was a gentleman and bought me sunscreen. It's nice that he made an effort. I had a ton of guys trying to hang out on my sofa (probably wanting to get in my bed?). I'm sick of the want to come over guys. I'm sick of hearing how are you?, in hopes of a sit at home date. So boring....

Did you get your horn scraped, Ann?

no photo
Mon 05/28/18 07:11 AM
Iam_isalways@fault

waving

no photo
Sat 05/26/18 08:49 AM
Edited by StL1 on Sat 05/26/18 08:49 AM

Stl, you are in luck. I have a coupon for subway. :wink:

I think E2W thinks I'm easy.

She may have a point. Do chips and a soda go with that offer, my dear?

no photo
Sat 05/26/18 05:40 AM
I doubt that women would be attracted to "Hunglikeagnat" regardless of any numbers attached to the name.

sad

no photo
Sat 05/26/18 05:31 AM

well maybe they are naive, like I said Ive had a few who were actually decent, no sexual innuendos or provocative pics with the 69 in their profile and they didnt creep me out like most .

I dont think you should be so judgmental , Im sure youve judged me because of my profile name too .

Your profile name is better than "Underoos" or "Captain Underpants".

bigsmile

no photo
Sat 05/26/18 05:23 AM
I've been thinking about changing my screen name to "Richard Gozinya".

What do you think, ladies?

laugh

no photo
Fri 05/25/18 06:23 AM
I was told that there was free pizza and cookies here.

Was I lied to?

no photo
Wed 05/23/18 05:01 PM

Maybe by bitter, she mean the woman fell for one of the sit at home guys who "loved" her and he turned out to be a cheater. With online dating women get a lot of offers for different things. I think women should only go for guys who are looking to date. Don't bother with the come over type guys. Guys who aren't rich should still be able to find free or cheap things to do. Some guys need to cut back on themselves to afford a date. I think guys troll online for any woman who will cook and have sex with them.

Just remember to wear clothing while you're cooking his bacon, my dear.

no photo
Wed 05/23/18 04:58 PM

A guy I went to school with wanted to date me a few weeks back. He has 4 underage kids. He was one of those who wants the stay at home dates. I just don't want to be strapped to that.

Where, exactly, would you like to be strapped?

no photo
Wed 05/23/18 04:51 PM

Do the guys who don't believe in paying for dates also let the woman change the tire when you have a flat?

Most guys don't date flat women.

laugh

Previous 1 3 4 5