Community > Posts By > cajunman59

cajunman59's photo
Fri 07/06/18 02:03 PM

I believe that some outside force initiated the change of state that allowed the Universe to erupt.
I call that unknown force God.
The Big Bang Theory might try to explain what is and how it happened but the Why? remains unanswered.
That unknown Why is God.

Science explains the how
Religion explains the why

cajunman59's photo
Fri 07/06/18 07:53 AM

Topic: Mingle men ....what floats your boat :/)

Answer: Water

You Humans continue to confuse me.

Naw, my boat leaks. Gotta fish real fast.offtopic

cajunman59's photo
Fri 07/06/18 07:49 AM
As a guy from that era, I prefer darker skin tone. Cajuns are mixed with Spanish so olive tones seem to prevail (preferred by me LOL) Body type, give me Marilyn; Butts, prefer the long slender type, curved but not 49 Buick wide like is so common today; Braless is cool, prefer a peek-a-boo than spilling out look LOL; legs, if ya got good ones let em show, if not then long skirts (fem); personality, tomboy, lets hit some trails; hair, yes please, think Cher. Shame we can't get someone built to order LOL

cajunman59's photo
Fri 07/06/18 07:25 AM

Im looking for something for my cough...

Try local honey, sprinkled with a little cinnamon.

cajunman59's photo
Wed 07/04/18 03:43 PM
It can happen, don't think its for LTR. There is an energy to youth that can be nice to be around and some can make more sense than some older. I've had some for dance partners,,no sex. Oh well still fun

cajunman59's photo
Wed 07/04/18 03:23 PM

My last relationship was with a 19 year old guy. I’m 22. He already treated me as if I was a cougar lol.
A lot of younger guys on the forums here from 18 years old or so also do that. We differ only in 4 years of age and they still look at me as if I’m a cougar. It’s pretty upsetting sometimes. Makes me feel old.

22 !! OLD !!!!!! frustrated Hang in it gets worse if your lucky.

cajunman59's photo
Wed 07/04/18 01:10 PM

Not sure most of my photos are from my phone or download from Facebook... but you're profile pictures are fine

Note: after I have taken a picture I usually edit them with color brightness Etc
booty look at my profile .. The original photo I downloaded is still there . but I had to crop half of it away to post as my main pic

That's the trouble I had with mine Blondey. But back then cameras and phones were just invented and I am still trying to work the kinks out. laugh
i miss the old automatic Polaroid cameras poetry .. .the ones that develop the photo for you .. they were a lot of fun :-)

There is a new camera that does that, maybe phone pic also

cajunman59's photo
Wed 07/04/18 12:59 PM

Celebrating my birthday. bigsmile

drinker Have a good one

cajunman59's photo
Wed 07/04/18 12:53 PM
Useful for keeping up with kids that live away.

cajunman59's photo
Wed 07/04/18 12:48 PM

I've tried marriage and relationship, PFFFTTTT Nice idea tho, kinda like world piecedrinker

Dr. McCoy has some thoughts about that.

:tongue:
rofl

I think you guys are tryin to tell me sumthin. Ah well I seldom listen and I got ta live with mehappy

cajunman59's photo
Wed 07/04/18 12:42 PM

[

Type louder, we all deaftongue2

Can

you

hear

me

nowwwwwwwwwww( echo echo echo)

Betterdrinker

cajunman59's photo
Wed 07/04/18 11:59 AM

These wimmins sound like a bunch of heatherns. Talking like men are just a hunk of meat. Make us feel all cheap and all. We never think of wimmin like that...Where's the one that wanted literate?biggrin

I just asked for a "good" one..Not a hunk of anythinglaugh

Is that too much to ask?pitchfork
Well, yesnoway

Truth, that's why I'm still single grumble laugh

I've tried marriage and relationship, PFFFTTTT Nice idea tho, kinda like world piecedrinker

cajunman59's photo
Wed 07/04/18 11:56 AM
Edited by cajunman59 on Wed 07/04/18 11:57 AM
:angry:

cajunman59's photo
Wed 07/04/18 11:56 AM
Lake Charles for the (biggest ever) fireworks show over the lake. explode

cajunman59's photo
Wed 07/04/18 11:54 AM

These wimmins sound like a bunch of heatherns. Talking like men are just a hunk of meat. Make us feel all cheap and all. We never think of wimmin like that...Where's the one that wanted literate?biggrin

Well, yesnoway

cajunman59's photo
Wed 07/04/18 11:54 AM

Well, yesnoway

cajunman59's photo
Wed 07/04/18 11:45 AM

A good long lasting relationship is not built on good sex.
Mutual respect for one is very important.

I'm not referring to just Dating but serious relationship.

Comments ?

From the stats( divorce rates) I read maybe we should try just going for sex. ohwell

cajunman59's photo
Wed 07/04/18 11:34 AM

cajunman59's photo
Tue 07/03/18 03:20 PM

Sincerely hope we are not running out of topics! waving

I hear you , there are lot of smart people on here so perhaps my concern was unwarranted.

makes me wonder why a lot of the older posters stopped posting?

Type louder, we all deaftongue2

cajunman59's photo
Mon 07/02/18 06:25 PM

I dont understand?

if you know he has asked 7 or 8 women out from your class , why would you even consider dating him?

He isn't "kind of a player" he is a "player"

and as others have said, not a good idea to go to his place or invite him to yours, he wants to take you on a date you meet in public.

Don't understand, he's a challenge, play the player big mojo:smile: