Community > Posts By > cajunman59

cajunman59's photo
Tue 03/16/21 05:46 PM
Edited by cajunman59 on Tue 03/16/21 05:48 PM

As far as is a language important??~~ Yes it is, if you can not communicate with the one you're with, due to you don't understand them., how do you get to know them???

I only speak one language and that is English~~ Anything else I have to translate..

Is it important as far as Mingle2 goes? That depends if it is through e-mail then it only matters to those that are within the conversation..

But when posting in the main forums it must be in English or the post will be deleted or the thread moved to the correct country~~

Due to this is an International Site they offer Forums for many Country's~~

For example, if you want to post in German then post in this Forum..
https://mingle2.com/forum/forum/117

Aww.. but it must still be within the Forum Rules.

Otherwise, all posts must be in English.. I did leave the few above..

Mods don't have the time to translate post nor should be expected too!!

So yes at times language is important,

But some of us speak with an accent LOL

cajunman59's photo
Sun 03/07/21 04:11 PM
Comfortable level of pain. Probably where most live.

cajunman59's photo
Sat 03/06/21 07:14 PM
For the atta boy stuff, got a couple mentions in the local paper, TV and a appearance before the state legislator for FD stuff. AWshits, gotta reprimand for violating active military airspace, was told to turn right to return to course and when I did I gotta flyby from an F4 Phantom. I felt this excessive but later learned the ATC that day was manned by a high school bud. He thought it funny. Have better stories but statute of limitations and all that may still apply LOL

cajunman59's photo
Thu 03/04/21 07:27 PM
I've been turned down for not having the dad bod.IDK Normally I don't date heavy girls but have had a couple friends that were, got along great.
I don't find them sexy but as friends, great.

cajunman59's photo
Thu 03/04/21 05:43 PM
The sex can be a bit more interesting but the drama usually kills it. 3 sisters, 3 daughters, first ex had 5 sisters....I'm about dramaed out.

cajunman59's photo
Thu 03/04/21 05:36 PM
Which one? Been shot at a couple times.

cajunman59's photo
Wed 03/03/21 05:04 PM
A little off topic, was driving and noticed car stopped on the shoulder. I slowed and then saw what was going on. A cow lying on her side calving, about half the future steak trying to break outta the sac. FYI I'm pretty ruual.

cajunman59's photo
Wed 03/03/21 05:04 PM
A little off topic, was driving and noticed car stopped on the shoulder. I slowed and then saw what was going on. A cow lying on her side calving, about half the future steak trying to break outta the sac. FYI I'm pretty ruual.

cajunman59's photo
Sat 02/06/21 06:32 PM
My story. Years ago flying a light plane across the Atchafalaya Basin a saw a large ball in the distance. It didn't seem to move except up and down, as I approached it got bigger but not apparently moving. As it got bigger I decided I should get out of its way, so I turned to go a little north of the interstate that we were both following. Thing got bigger till I got very near, feeling kinda weirded out at this point. As it came close enough I could see it was the Goodyear Blimp , whew!! Strange the way that thing fly's. At least no abduction. LOL

cajunman59's photo
Sat 02/06/21 05:13 PM
Had a GF in HS would wear a perfume called Catllion (IDK bout spelling) It smelled yummy but when I moved in for a little necking it burned my lips. I think her parents were behind it.LOL

cajunman59's photo
Thu 02/04/21 08:37 AM
the old hot rod guys hooked up a device to their car engines that gave off a rather lound wolf whistle. LOL

cajunman59's photo
Fri 01/15/21 06:44 PM
Hope you and your get well soon.

cajunman59's photo
Mon 12/28/20 03:58 PM

activity partner on the salmon, swinging flies for steelhead and white water rafting....❤
Did that, she had a bit of trouble with the white water thing. Fishing was great for both of us. Didn't work out, she liked to try other activities with other partners.

cajunman59's photo
Sat 12/19/20 05:56 PM
How do you spell PPFFFTTTT!!!

cajunman59's photo
Thu 12/03/20 04:54 PM
Most tell me I'm good to spoon with, if it's cold. If warm we spoon a little then turn back to back. LOL I'm kinda warm natured.

cajunman59's photo
Thu 12/03/20 04:39 PM
Young lady at the doughnut shop today told me Merry Christmas while giving me an extra cinnamon roll. Guess it was due to the FD jacket I had on. I'm happy, sugar rush but happy.

cajunman59's photo
Fri 11/27/20 03:10 PM
Wind, clouds, rain, and a tornado a few miles west. Yeah 2020

cajunman59's photo
Wed 11/25/20 01:16 PM
I've become more tolerant just because I'm running out of acreage to bury the bodies. Anybody got land for sale?

cajunman59's photo
Mon 11/23/20 04:53 PM
Had an older woman interested, I get misty eyed when I pass by her golf course and condo complex. Never got to drive the 60 foot yacht. frustrated

cajunman59's photo
Mon 11/23/20 01:58 PM

I keep seeing (and dreaming about) Space X. First time I saw it I thought it was ufo's.

When I was young I watched Sputnik pass overhead.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16