Community > Posts By > cajunman59

cajunman59's photo
Thu 10/22/20 02:57 PM
How do ya get lost skydiving?? Only one way to go,,,,down. LOL

cajunman59's photo
Thu 10/22/20 01:01 PM
I see this Professor Teressa Bullard on the web. When she starts talking quantum theory, I fall in lub. LOL

cajunman59's photo
Thu 10/22/20 01:01 PM
I see this Professor Teressa Bullard on the web. When she starts talking quantum theory, I fall in lub. LOL

cajunman59's photo
Thu 10/22/20 12:57 PM

... but watch your bank account, ok?

Heck , ya get the issue with marriage. LOL

cajunman59's photo
Thu 10/22/20 12:55 PM

i used to walk with a spring in my step. i was very energetic.
now there's so much pain i can barely shuffle along anymore.

On my walk yesterday saw an old dude on a bike pull up in front of me, he had a crutch strapped to the side of his scoot. I waved and said I thought he was a hard core biker. He waved back and hobbled away on his one leg and crutch. I felt like a wus because I don't ride because of shoulder pain. Guess we do what we can. Prayers

cajunman59's photo
Thu 10/22/20 12:24 PM
Had an long ago GF that liked em younger, probably used em younger more likely. LOL Guess there is something to be said for youth. :>)

cajunman59's photo
Thu 10/22/20 12:21 PM

A paranormal tutor told me once . I was surrounded by dead people .. she said they were drawn to me and meant me no harm . Ignorance is bliss lol :joy:

You autta hang around around my place, lots of ole spirits hangin around. I've recently read that spirit energies inhabit objects, like moms book collection and great grandfathers powder horn from the civil war. Maybe I need to get rid of stuff. LOL

cajunman59's photo
Wed 10/21/20 07:59 PM

I'm always looking ahead. What needs to be done to get past tall people.
Flares and shotguns....thats how they did it in old automobile times. When ya get to the corner you fire the flare into the air then fire the shot gun letting them know your proceeding thru. Those were laws long ago but it worked :>)

cajunman59's photo
Wed 10/21/20 05:37 PM

Whenever I'm out shopping, I have to dodge a lot of people because they don't see me. I've had people say, "I didn't see you down there." Maybe if you watched where you are walking.
Maybe the reason I hang with short women is that they can watch for other short people. LOL My fear is children, they move into my path and it is difficult to see low, kinda hard to stop suddenly. FYI I've suggested those flags like bike riders use....yeh they didn't like the idea either. :>P

cajunman59's photo
Wed 10/21/20 10:30 AM
IDK, ran into a guy in Wal Mart wearing his bike helmet. Says it hides his baldness, joking? Don't hate it's one of the few places open down here.

cajunman59's photo
Wed 10/21/20 10:25 AM
Had a lady friend rather altitudinally challenged. Our running gag was I'll handle the high stuff and you take the low stuff. LOL

cajunman59's photo
Tue 10/20/20 12:21 PM

I believe that I speak for all of us extraterrestrials when I say . . .

(If you are not a native of the USA, then you might not understand the joke.)

My hero LOL

cajunman59's photo
Sun 10/18/20 08:22 AM
From our earliest, man looked for the youngest healthiest partner. She would be the most likely survive childbirth and raise a healthy child to adulthood. Very important in early times.

cajunman59's photo
Sun 10/18/20 08:16 AM
Slightly overcast but no hurricanes approaching. I'm good

cajunman59's photo
Fri 10/16/20 06:47 PM
Long ago I hit on a cute bar maid that had been flirty. She said she couldn't because she was to afraid. I asked why. She said she had an older man before but he had a heart attack during the act. She was awful cute but dang. FYI did check the story out and it did happen. I guess I could think of worse ways to go.

cajunman59's photo
Wed 10/07/20 04:24 PM
I'm running away to a friends place near Houston. Hope it won't grow.

cajunman59's photo
Tue 10/06/20 06:36 PM
Opps, I think its Delta??? Haven't kept up on my Greek. Neighbor was getting was getting roof finished up today.

cajunman59's photo
Tue 10/06/20 05:32 PM
Still cleaning up from Cat 5 Laura. I was lucky, didn't get hit to bad. Tomorrow gotta decide when to leave before Cat 4 Gamma arrives Fri. send prayers.

cajunman59's photo
Wed 09/30/20 01:25 PM
My ferule cat just had kittens 3. Isn't it late in the season for her to have em. Hope we don't get a cold snap.

cajunman59's photo
Wed 09/30/20 10:57 AM

My CC in Navy Boot Camp said I ditty bopped when I walked. laugh
Nuttin like good fittin boots, nuttin at all. LOL

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 15 16