Community > Posts By > cajunman59

cajunman59's photo
Sun 02/23/20 06:47 PM
Wouldn't think of posting here.

cajunman59's photo
Sun 02/23/20 06:45 PM
Saw stuff about flying. I crashed a small plane, left m/gear broke on landing. Still here.

cajunman59's photo
Sat 02/22/20 05:41 PM
I gotta broken picker,,,,,OK, I spelled that right.

cajunman59's photo
Sat 02/22/20 05:32 PM
Happens to me occasionally. Someone will tell me they saw me somewhere and I knew I wasn't there. Got that kinda face I guess.

cajunman59's photo
Fri 02/21/20 02:55 PM
Try a sight called Gaia.com. Prof Theresa Bullard kinda explains it "relatively" easy.

cajunman59's photo
Tue 02/18/20 06:04 PM
It's real but caused by all the hot air from D.C.

cajunman59's photo
Tue 02/18/20 05:56 PM
No, just work on planes.

cajunman59's photo
Sun 02/16/20 06:29 PM
I've always dated older, nowadays older, with life in them, is hard to find. That doesn't sound right?

cajunman59's photo
Fri 02/07/20 05:06 PM
WOW, made another one.

cajunman59's photo
Fri 02/07/20 05:01 PM
Smile mostly, sometimes eyes.

cajunman59's photo
Fri 02/07/20 04:56 PM
I've had female friends that didn't interfere with the SO. Been fishing with one BF and cruising in gal pals Mustang with her BF. Been lucky I guess.

cajunman59's photo
Fri 02/07/20 04:50 PM
I like the younger for dancing, never physical darn it. I've dated older mostly but I don't do relationship well, so keep looking.

cajunman59's photo
Sat 01/25/20 02:33 PM
Only have about 20 giga bytes, not enough space on the putor.

cajunman59's photo
Tue 07/17/18 08:49 PM
I'm not a big hugger but that doesn't stop others from hugging me. Was at a music event when one of the guys just gave me a big hug as I passed by IDK not normal between us but OK drinker

cajunman59's photo
Tue 07/17/18 08:49 PM
I'm not a big hugger but that doesn't stop others from hugging me. Was at a music event when one of the guys just gave me a big hug as I passed by IDK not normal between us but OK drinker

cajunman59's photo
Tue 07/17/18 08:08 PM

Tom, you started partying when you were 7 years old?

Yeah, actually a bit younger than that but at 7 I was seeking out alcohol.
Used to go out drinking in my friend's brother's car.
I started smoking weed at 8 years old.
The first time I had what might be considered sex was at 5 years old with the neighbor girl under the porch.

Grew up with a bottle of Seagram's7 in the fridge also next door was a bar. Remember standing on a chair to shoot pool. Didn't get into pot till later, I did do mothers little pills. also had a cousinlove lost a lot of those memories after an accident

cajunman59's photo
Tue 07/17/18 03:19 PM

...Push-up bra

...Lipgloss

....Desire perfume ..

Then Head to the DVD store.. stand next to a cute man and ask him what we are watching laugh: laugh ..

Okay ... most of the time .. the conversation is just in my head .. but I think it has potential :wink:

Should try it, I've had several dates that started when she stood in my space. They never started any conversation, just left it up to me LOL

cajunman59's photo
Tue 07/17/18 03:06 PM

I'm active outgoing like meeting new people. I have values not willing to compromise on. Open minded and realize others have opinions that don't necessarily agree with mine.

Grew up in the 60's, can't say morals were high on the list.

cajunman59's photo
Tue 07/17/18 03:04 PM

I'll tell you why straight from the horse's mouth. Make that multiple horse's mouths.

Female friends of mine have told me about several encounters they have had with men who posted old photos. When asked why they did it they all said the same thing: I know what I look like now. I'm old. I'm fat. Would anyone agree to meet me if I showed them what I look like now? At least this way I have a chance - if someone will forgive my initial deception perhaps they will grow to like my personality - to like me for the person I am.

I don't personally agree with nor endorse this tactic - I am merely sharing what I have been told many times.

Kind of reminds me of an old school door to door salesman, shoves the foot in the door when it opens. Problem wouldn't work well now days.

cajunman59's photo
Tue 07/17/18 03:00 PM
He didn't say a word, just gave me the biggest smile:heart: 4 YO grandson