Community > Posts By > cajunman59

cajunman59's photo
Tue 07/17/18 02:56 PM
People, they can screw up a wet dream.:smile:

cajunman59's photo
Tue 07/17/18 01:31 PM

If relationships are so great, we would all be in one; right?

Turning into Suzie homemaker comes with the territory. Guys like to eat and live in a clean house. I have some ask about my cooking skills before they ever meet me. Sex is great but it's nice for a guy to just be charming without expectations. Like I said before. I wants some time before the boredom of cooking everyday, laundry, cleaning, and his needs start.

I asked one about the bike she had in her pics LOL Got about the same response.drinker

cajunman59's photo
Tue 07/17/18 08:35 AM
My pics 10 years old. I am one who apparently doesn't age much, my buds complain about it frequently, that and that I still have hair. LOL FYI I'm about 5 pounds lighter now. From what I hear on these things women are busy looking for deal breakers and aren't really looking at profiles anyway. Gee, isn't that what they complain about men doing drinker

cajunman59's photo
Tue 07/17/18 08:23 AM
My girls would get upset when they couldn't tickle me. They tried but no luck. Poor babies, think if someone but a hand on their shoulder they'd jump , giggle, scream, they were just ticklish.

cajunman59's photo
Mon 07/16/18 03:43 PM
Grandkidsdrinker

cajunman59's photo
Sat 07/14/18 11:36 AM

Honestly no I believe in making the most out of the relationship that you are in.. whoa

Marriage just feels like eternity.tongue2

Usually more like helldrinker

cajunman59's photo
Sat 07/14/18 09:33 AM
My two favorite actresses (looks wise) are Goldie Hawn and Jamie Lee Curtis. Pretty different body makes and personality. Can anyone hook me up?love

cajunman59's photo
Sat 07/14/18 09:26 AM
Met ppl online and arranged dates. Hope I said that right. maybe if folks weren't so **** about proper (according to them) word use and spelling they might find datestongue2

cajunman59's photo
Fri 07/13/18 05:58 PM
Walked into my room one and there was a book on the bed, pictures explaining the deed. LOL had already figured most of it. Helpful cousins

cajunman59's photo
Wed 07/11/18 07:24 PM
Somewhere cooler for the summer

cajunman59's photo
Tue 07/10/18 04:12 PM
I'm in LA not the city, think most topics are old LOL

cajunman59's photo
Mon 07/09/18 05:56 PM

Anyone have some dance moves that won't mess with my already pathetic equilibrium?

Waltz

cajunman59's photo
Mon 07/09/18 04:19 PM
Get along with step daughters, son not so much. He seemed content till he hit 30, now hates me and his mom and bemoans lack of love and friends frustrated

cajunman59's photo
Mon 07/09/18 04:11 PM
About 30 years ago they drilled a new well for rural water. It would burn if lit (natural gas) I crashed an airplane.

cajunman59's photo
Mon 07/09/18 04:02 PM

Got dibs on crumgrugen. Bah humbug

sorry cajun .
<<<<this crumgrugen predates you
and is your typical neanderthal

Bah humbug, check starting dates. I ain't even noing how to spell neaderdorgrumble

cajunman59's photo
Mon 07/09/18 08:53 AM
Got dibs on crumgrugen. Bah humbug

cajunman59's photo
Sun 07/08/18 07:35 PM

Of cause I love the Aussie accent. Unlike in America it doesn't matter which State you go to we all sound the same although some maybe slower.

I like most of the American accents but can't say I like the New York accent. I enjoy some of the Southern ones.. have to listen to some for awhile though..

I think my fav would be French, especially when they speak English (women in particular). I like many of the European's when they are speaking English as I don't understand any except English.

I love the Irish, they are a very funny.

Cajun French came from acadie Canada, kicked out by the British and deported to Louisiana about 1650 ish

Come on down to south Louisiana, we can hook you up with French accents

How come there are French accents down there?

cajunman59's photo
Sat 07/07/18 08:15 PM

Of cause I love the Aussie accent. Unlike in America it doesn't matter which State you go to we all sound the same although some maybe slower.

I like most of the American accents but can't say I like the New York accent. I enjoy some of the Southern ones.. have to listen to some for awhile though..

I think my fav would be French, especially when they speak English (women in particular). I like many of the European's when they are speaking English as I don't understand any except English.

I love the Irish, they are a very funny.

Come on down to south Louisiana, we can hook you up with French accents

cajunman59's photo
Fri 07/06/18 08:11 PM

I don't like being called a midget, so don't call me that, RockGnome.

1st wife, 4'11", 88#, a sound came out " Short people" oh she was pissed. slaphead

cajunman59's photo
Fri 07/06/18 03:36 PM
What no DOS 3 ?

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 15 16