Community > Posts By > SweetButSpoiled

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Thu 04/03/08 05:45 PM

And here I was wondering why they never respond to my mails.noway

Smarty pants! You have never emailed!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Thu 04/03/08 03:57 PM

Hey here we go...

Let's compile a list of things we have seen women on the site suggest NOT saying in introductory e-mails!
Maybe we can help out some newbies - and ourselves. Or it could just turn into a list of rediculousness. ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN! Exciting huh?happy laugh

I'll kick things off with a few:

DO NOT -
Just say hi.noway
Say they are cute.mad
Say they have a nice smile.:angry:
Say they are hot.explode
Ask for phone numbers.noway
Say "Hey, whats up ur hawt." when they specifically ask not to say that exact phrase in their profile - this one really doesn't go over well.laugh
Say you love them, or that you are soul mates.sick
Mention flying/moving to where they live.noway

OK, now it's your turn!

This one isnt so much as what not to say but as what not to do. If a girl doesn't answer your email back (especially after you have been supremely perverted) don't send her a dozen more asking her to reply back within 5 minutes. You just might get blocked!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Thu 04/03/08 03:55 PM
I still say yall and my family abuses the heck out of yonder. Unless you are talkin to my dad who gets lazy and says yonner!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Thu 04/03/08 03:53 PM

From a guy? 1ct. diamond stud earrings. They lasted longer than the guylaugh

LOL laugh laugh

I was gonna say that 3ct. diamnd engagement ring.. Just like you the ring lasted longer then the guy!!

Isn't that awesome! LOL

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Thu 04/03/08 03:24 PM
I talk to my cat Tobey and he talks back. Of course the way he meows is almost as if he is asking a question, not answering. He is the ulitmate fat boy kitty!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Thu 04/03/08 03:22 PM
From a guy? 1ct. diamond stud earrings. They lasted longer than the guylaugh

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Wed 04/02/08 08:03 PM
That is awesome!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Wed 04/02/08 07:21 PM

Affects me everyday. It is especially hard when trying to meet someone new. You have that fear in the back of your head. Which is probably why I have had such a hard time with relationships since.

How was your home life? Did you have an alcoholic or addict parent? Maybe I am in the wrong forum?

My home life was good.I experienced this as an adult in a physically, mentally, and sexually abusive relationship with my daughter's father. It was his way of breaking me down to keep me. I finally got away from him, but his damage stays with me.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Tue 04/01/08 06:43 PM
Affects me everyday. It is especially hard when trying to meet someone new. You have that fear in the back of your head. Which is probably why I have had such a hard time with relationships since.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Tue 04/01/08 06:41 PM
I personally think going without is kinda gross. But you never know what other girls think. Its all about comfort.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Tue 04/01/08 06:37 PM
Boxer briefs!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Tue 04/01/08 06:36 PM

New topic here, lets discuss something interesting, like brands of laundry detergent!

Oh oh pick me! Arm & Hammer! Ok, that sucks. How about.... yeah, I got nothing.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Tue 04/01/08 06:32 PM

welcome to JSH where Mutual Match has lead us to another success story ladies and gentlemen

Ha ha! Mutual match is such a joke. And JSH was so proud when they introduced it. Oh well.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Tue 04/01/08 06:29 PM
Sarcastic and outspoken. I listen to myself when I talk so I am the best at describing me! Caring and nurturing to an extent if it is deserved, just don't milk it! My friends say one of a kind, I say gem in the rough.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Tue 04/01/08 06:26 PM

hmm she is a baby
:wink:

I thought the same thing

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Tue 04/01/08 05:18 PM

...sends you teeny little one liner notes but never really takes the time to talk to you, what is that? Is that the online version of being strung along or what?

I think so. Either that or they are waiting for you to take over the conversation. Either way seems lazy.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Tue 04/01/08 05:17 PM

Overloved??

Is there such a thing?

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Tue 04/01/08 04:22 PM

So I quit smoking today... I've chewed up 3 pens, 2 packs of gum and I'm about to kill the next person who talks to me!!!! Any advice, help, offers to let me kill you?grumble grumble laugh

The horrible advice I got when I tried to quit was to substitute one addiction with another. Didn't work for me because I would rather smoke than eat pounds of chocolate everyday and weigh 600 pounds in the end. But, good luck!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Tue 04/01/08 03:55 PM

Nah, we wait for you men to come to us.
omg so you girls play hard to get even here.hummmmmmmmm why do you have to be that way.:tongue:

LOL it is something that is in our DNA. There isn't jack we can do about it.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Tue 04/01/08 03:53 PM
ha ha ha. If only a girl was so lucky. The only guys emailing me are the ones that aren't tangible for me to date. I am in FLORIDA people!