Community > Posts By > SweetButSpoiled

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Mon 01/26/09 04:56 PM
Yes. Of course it happened to be with chocolate.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Mon 01/26/09 03:22 PM
:laughing: :laughing:drinks

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 01/25/09 04:50 PM
Movie: Steel Magnolias. Very tragic that someone who wanted to be a mother more than anything couldn't finish living that dream.

Most songs don't make me cry until some a$$ breaks my heart.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 01/25/09 04:44 PM
Yikes??? Can we say Nair? Gross!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 01/25/09 03:31 PM
I only get upset about the non-single crowd if they are looking for side action. There is nothing wrong with chatting with friends if that is what you are here for. I am single, but mainly here for friends. Have given up on finding love on the internet.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 01/25/09 10:24 AM
Out of the mouth of babes... Too cute!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sat 01/24/09 11:20 AM
I personally don't do the belly chain thing. Even when I had the belly for it. Just something that screamed out Gypsy to me. But, I do have the navel piercing.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sat 01/24/09 11:18 AM
Wal-Mart is the mothershiplaugh

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sat 01/24/09 08:00 AM
I personally have tried the younger guys twice. Now maybe I made bad choices, who knows, but it just really isn't for me. Both were somewhat short lived (6 months) but I drew the line when one of them went out drinking all night and couldn't even bother to call (we were supposed to go out together) and the other one actually brought himself down to my daughter's level and argued about petty 3 year old things for at least a half hour in the car while I am trying to drive. I felt like I had 2 kids with me, not one. While being in public with a young hottie was a huge ego boost, there are better things in life that hold heavier value with me.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Fri 01/23/09 05:24 PM

Get out of that situation immediately. They're taking advantage of you and you're letting them. They are taking you for granted and not even bothering to hide the fact. Don't let them use you. They aren't paying you right? Yr not their employee, right? Slavery has been abolished right? You have free will. Use it
ummmm if she is staying there and not paying them dont u suppose she should be doing something?...... there is not enough information here

If she isn't paying them, then yes, she should contribute, but apparently her "friend" isn't paying either and she also has a baby. If you think you are grown enough to take on the responsibility of parenthood, you should be able to be responsible for cleaning up after yourself as well. The friend is a loser and apparently came by it honestly. She needs to move on. Plenty of people in this world that don't have the bad attitude that these people do.
true... but said her friend is 16 also.. still a minor... and that is up to her parents to choose to pay for or not...since she still lives at her parents house...and they choose to let her... it is their child and their call to support her..or what to do with their daughter and grandaughter or grandson... has nothing to do with the original poster what so ever...

It has everything to do with the original poster. It is absurd to make an outside person clean up after your slob of a child who is definitely old enough to do it herself. The only difference between the poster and Cinderella is that nobody in the house is related. Besides, we don't know that she ISN'T paying to live there.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Fri 01/23/09 05:09 PM

Get out of that situation immediately. They're taking advantage of you and you're letting them. They are taking you for granted and not even bothering to hide the fact. Don't let them use you. They aren't paying you right? Yr not their employee, right? Slavery has been abolished right? You have free will. Use it
ummmm if she is staying there and not paying them dont u suppose she should be doing something?...... there is not enough information here

If she isn't paying them, then yes, she should contribute, but apparently her "friend" isn't paying either and she also has a baby. If you think you are grown enough to take on the responsibility of parenthood, you should be able to be responsible for cleaning up after yourself as well. The friend is a loser and apparently came by it honestly. She needs to move on. Plenty of people in this world that don't have the bad attitude that these people do.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Thu 01/22/09 05:12 PM

Also, if he does not come up with a W2 by Feb 15th, you can report him and he gets fined.

Thanks Becca...I knew something seemed fishy I told him no first that he gave some b.s. about claiming less wages and more child credits on some scale noway

He is trying to get you to break the law by making EIC seem like a better benefit than claiming the other wages. As long as you have your last pay stub, you can file. They can find you old boss's EIN number and file for you that way. If you have a past return with the former EIN number, that would help.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Thu 01/22/09 04:35 PM

Hey ya' little whipper snapper---
Get off my lawn!!!

That is awesome!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Wed 01/21/09 07:57 PM
Kirstie Alley (SP?)

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Wed 01/21/09 07:45 PM
Daniel Day Lewis

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Wed 01/21/09 07:24 PM
Hugh Grant

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Wed 01/21/09 06:54 PM
Charlie Sheen

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Wed 01/21/09 04:15 PM

devil Scotty Deadtomedevil

????

Oh...hes in Blazing Saddles:banana: :banana: :banana:

No silly I meant it didn't follow in letter order!oops

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Wed 01/21/09 04:10 PM

devil Scotty Deadtomedevil

????

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Wed 01/21/09 04:08 PM
Edited by SweetButSpoiled on Wed 01/21/09 04:14 PM
Nelly Furtado :banana: Ooops I had to edit cause I didn't put the movie name "Max Payne"

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18