Community > Posts By > SweetButSpoiled

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Wed 08/27/08 06:45 PM

HOw can I get over a guy that hardly met and I was upset last nite? :cry: :cry: brokenheart brokenheart How can you move on without thinking about him? any help????:cry: :cry: :cry: brokenheart brokenheart

Same thing just happened to me. Talked for about 3 weeks on line. We actually met though and had a wonderful first date. We were actually talking on the phone to one another on the way home because neither of us wanted to go home. 3 days later.....

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Wed 08/27/08 06:40 PM

boobs good....no boobs, baddrinker drinker drinker

They are just boob darlin. And the more isn't so merrier.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 08/24/08 10:17 AM

POF?

Profile on Facebook? huh

er......plenty of fishes?

That site turned me off by putting "We delete people unfit to date" on its ads

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 08/24/08 10:15 AM
I am on Singlesnet. I prefer Mingle because of the forums. Met a couple of nice people on singlesnet though. One was just nice, no sparks, one had lots of sparks but was unsure if getting divorced was a good idea or not, and the other I won't get to meet until next Saturday, so I will keep you posted. I am not a paid member to this, so half the people I want to talk to will never know, but the people I have talked to are generally nice. I think there are whack jobs on most any site. IMHO Mingle is the best though.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 08/24/08 08:17 AM
Edited by SweetButSpoiled on Sun 08/24/08 08:20 AM
My post disappeared when I hit edit! Anywho. My advice is similar to PLK. Be patient and check out the forums. I have noticed that you gotta socialize here to find people. The long distance thing really isn't for me, but different strokes for different folks.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 08/24/08 07:29 AM
There is actually a song that has a similar message. You guys should check it out. Lie to Me by Jonny Lang. Good blues if you are into that kind of thing

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sat 08/23/08 04:45 PM

Ya'll should see this?? Sounds like the beginning of a redneck fairy tale. I like you already....
rofl rofl rofl rofl
Not a redneck just from TEXAS

Hmmm the thread got removed... how on earth did that happen???oops oops oops :angel: :angel:

Hmmmmmmm, I wonderwhat what :angel: .....devil

I feel a quote from Steve Erkel coming on...

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sat 08/23/08 04:44 PM

Hey, anything by Toby Keith is reeeeeally good...And he's not that bad lookin' either:tongue: bigsmile

No he isn't. How many states is he away from you?

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sat 08/23/08 04:41 PM

Ya'll should see this?? Sounds like the beginning of a redneck fairy tale. I like you already....
rofl rofl rofl rofl
Not a redneck just from TEXAS

Hmmm the thread got removed... how on earth did that happen???oops oops oops :angel: :angel:

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sat 08/23/08 04:35 PM

rofl rofl rofl rofl

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sat 08/23/08 04:33 PM

i have had a couple comments on my S/N as if i meant it as a challenge.oops

For those of you who do not know, Love Me If You Can, is a fairly new song by toby keith.:angel:

I like the message that the song portrays, essentially saying I am a good man, and i am set in my ways, with no intention to change anything about me just to make someone like me....
It says "you may not like where I'm going, but, you sure know where I stand, hate me if you want to, love me if you can."

I can only hope people will like me, but I am not going to cry if they dont...everything happens for a reason, even if i am never able to see the purpose....I have faith that it is there:angel:

And that is the S/S story of why my S/N is what it is....

Peace Rich.

That is an awesome song. Dang it! He is a country fan too! frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sat 08/23/08 04:31 PM
Just as I suspected.... Cute guy. Tall which is a plus since I am amazon woman, and one with some integrity. I would even be willing to overlook that whole ford pickup in the driveway thing.... But he is 4 friggin states away!!!!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Fri 08/22/08 08:52 PM

You mean you get matches only 3 states away???

And your complaining??? J/K:wink:

No, I get local matches. Of course none of them will give me a fair chance because I have kids. I only find the interesting ones in the forums it seems. 3 states was kind of general. The last one I thought might be cool to get to know was in AZ. But hey, what's two time zones. right? LOL

Honey most of not all of the local matches aren't worth you giving them a chance not them giving you a chance...

Very nice insight. Thank you!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Fri 08/22/08 08:47 PM

You mean you get matches only 3 states away???

And your complaining??? J/K:wink:

No, I get local matches. Of course none of them will give me a fair chance because I have kids. I only find the interesting ones in the forums it seems. 3 states was kind of general. The last one I thought might be cool to get to know was in AZ. But hey, what's two time zones. right? LOL

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Fri 08/22/08 08:46 PM

Everyone that I find interesting being at least 3 states away???? You people need to get away to the sunshine state!!! And if you are asking why..... NO SNOW!laugh laugh laugh

So where the hell are you in FL that your getting sunshine, haven't seen it here for a week thanks to psycho Fay...

And now she has three of her growing children tagging along not to far behind her....
grumble grumble grumble grumble

I saw her children... yowsers. Can you say 2004 repeat? We had 3 storms hit us here within 6 weeks that year. Thankfully the 4th barely missed us. I know a few people that had a tarp for a roof for over a year.

I don't think I have ever been more afraid then when I was in 2004. That sucked, a bunch of friends fled Clearwater and headed to Orlando, well that was a mistake. Sorry bout your tree.

04 was indeed scary. The tree ordeal this year isn't too bad. Luckily another tree caught it before it hit the house. $3500 to remove though... OUCH!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Fri 08/22/08 08:44 PM

I am a bit spoiled. Shocking I know. I love living in a place where 50 degrees is grounds for not leaving the house!

She is right when it hits 60 you see people running around in winter coats...
I'd be riding the harley year round.....wind storm or not!!!

What about in hurricanes? Cause that is what we are used to.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Fri 08/22/08 08:42 PM

I am a bit spoiled. Shocking I know. I love living in a place where 50 degrees is grounds for not leaving the house!

She is right when it hits 60 you see people running around in winter coats...

Don't forget the long underwear too! ROTFL!!!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Fri 08/22/08 08:40 PM

Everyone that I find interesting being at least 3 states away???? You people need to get away to the sunshine state!!! And if you are asking why..... NO SNOW!laugh laugh laugh

So where the hell are you in FL that your getting sunshine, haven't seen it here for a week thanks to psycho Fay...

And now she has three of her growing children tagging along not to far behind her....
grumble grumble grumble grumble

I saw her children... yowsers. Can you say 2004 repeat? We had 3 storms hit us here within 6 weeks that year. Thankfully the 4th barely missed us. I know a few people that had a tarp for a roof for over a year.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Fri 08/22/08 08:38 PM

I'm in Lakeland. We got about a half hour of sunshine today. Should get more tomorrow providing she stays to the north. Got my fair share of rain though and lost a tree in the front yard due to the rain and wind.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Fri 08/22/08 08:38 PM

Yeah...but 110 when you wake up in the morning, no thanks. But to each is own.

I don't think I have ever seen it get to 110 here before. Besides, that is what the beach or pool is for. Better yet..... hotel pool on the beach!

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 17 18