Community > Posts By > SweetButSpoiled

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 08/31/08 02:54 PM

noway noway noway I think they can........scared....isn't this the world-wide-web? scared

But I just wanna stay hidden!!sad sad sad laugh laugh laugh

Yes, but not everyone in the world is a mingler. And boy if they only knew what they were missing...

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 08/31/08 02:54 PM
Yikes! More sniffing and woofing... stay away from my butt!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 08/31/08 02:51 PM
Crack me up! If only everyone in this world could read the stuff you guys post! Humor is what brings us all together.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 08/31/08 02:49 PM

How does one post a testimonial for a friend or mutual match on Mingle2?

You know, I just realized you can't do that. Another missing thing from JSH

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 08/31/08 02:46 PM
It must be the day for that today. I got one too. Yeah, I randomly give my phone number out the net to people I don't know... all ya gotta do is ask!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 08/31/08 08:45 AM

ok...been here since March.... almost 700 posts...and 14 friends??? your not all that lost sunshine!!! bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

Dang!!! I didn't even notice that. He has more posts than I do and has been here less!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 08/31/08 08:44 AM
The forums are your friend! I have met some great people here and love reading what people have going on in their everyday lives. And it feels great when I put my 2 cents in and it helps someone.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 08/31/08 07:30 AM
I did, once. And I still think about him most every day. I think that the ones like that are the most special because they touch us in ways like noone else.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sat 08/30/08 07:25 PM
Ummm.... ok! Thanks, I guesslaugh laugh laugh laugh

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sat 08/30/08 01:52 PM
Lots of rain here too. Damn Gustav....

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sat 08/30/08 11:26 AM
.:CAPRICORN

Love to bust. Nice. Sassy. Intelligent. Sexy. Predict future.
Irresistible, awesome kisser. Loves being in long relationships. Great
talker. Always gets what he or she wants. BY FAR the BEST in BED. Very
sexy. Coolest. Loves to own Gemini's in sports.
Extremely fun. Loves to joke. Loves to be your first. So you'll never
forget. Smart.

-Hazel Eyes-

People with hazel eyes are GORGEOUS SEXY and go all out all the
time.They have the most unusual relationships. They're awesome at
diversity and trying new things and very rarely will say no to ANY
challenge. They are also the best in bed and love to play games they are
very out going and they are sexy as #### and they are NOT nice when they
are mad . If you have hazel eyes and re post this you will learn your new
favorite technique of catching someone special

This explains A LOT!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Thu 08/28/08 03:24 PM
I loved the episode where Ross went to the GYN with his ex wife and her GF. Very funny. And when Phoebe had the triplets. Hell, I guess all of them!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Wed 08/27/08 07:15 PM

Okay smartazz .. you'll do well here if you keep up that attitude.

:banana:

One could say the same to you. All I was saying was that maybe we shouldn't lash out. Obviously we have different ideas of how to help her out. I haven't had the priviledge of doing the online dating thing for years, so maybe I don't think the same as you.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Wed 08/27/08 07:11 PM

His name is Robert if wanted to know. I didn't even get to know me and actually gave him my cell phone number and my name too........:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: grumble grumble grumble brokenheart brokenheart

You barely knew this guy .. how the heck can your heart be broken? Get attached a little fast do we? noway

She isn't the only one. Please let us all not forget that we all have feelings. We should be supporting one another, not bashing.

Bashing? uhhhh hon that was no where near bashing. I've online dated for years .. someone needs to do the wake up call here.

It's the INTERNET .. one can't be that sensitive and fall so easily. Trust me I know.

And I DO feel for her. I think I've been around the forums enough (35,000 posts) to know when to help someone snap out of a bad road :wink:

That was a general comment, she was looking for comfort, not a "snap". I am so very proud of all your posts. Thank you for your superior insight.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Wed 08/27/08 07:05 PM

His name is Robert if wanted to know. I didn't even get to know me and actually gave him my cell phone number and my name too........:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: grumble grumble grumble brokenheart brokenheart

You barely knew this guy .. how the heck can your heart be broken? Get attached a little fast do we? noway

She isn't the only one. Please let us all not forget that we all have feelings. We should be supporting one another, not bashing.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Wed 08/27/08 07:04 PM
I am usually not one for the writing posts, but I pop in and read every now and then. This one hit a few nails for me.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Wed 08/27/08 06:59 PM

captain morgan the only man you can trust....

Don't foget Jose....

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Wed 08/27/08 06:58 PM
Very good!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Wed 08/27/08 06:57 PM

Well, according to all of you, then I think I'll just take care of my baby girl - Emily. Have a nice night.

I am just about with you here. Dating sucks. And the older I get the more I don't want to do it.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Wed 08/27/08 06:51 PM

boobs good....no boobs, baddrinker drinker drinker

They are just boob darlin. And the more isn't so merrier.

boobs....rule the worlddrinker drinker drinker

As owner of a not-so-small set, I would have to disagree. There are times when I truly miss that training bra that was such a pain in the arse when I was 11.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 17 18