Community > Posts By > SweetButSpoiled

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 12/21/08 06:14 AM
My fat cat Tobey (15 pounds and not even 2 years old yet) is scared to death of the outdoors. He has only been outside once and that was only because we moved. He will not even go near the door! He also prefers to sleep on sprawled out on his back.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Mon 12/15/08 06:55 PM

smittenWhat is more romantic?smittenSunrise, or sunset?smitten

bigsmile And why?bigsmile

Sunset.... and I will be brave enough to say why....... Because of things that go "bump" in the night afterwards! rofl

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Mon 12/15/08 06:54 PM
I think they do to a point. But if that is all someone bases whether or not they will talk to someone, then I hope they think I am uglier than sin!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Mon 12/15/08 06:48 PM
rofl rofl rofl rofl
I find this particularly funny because my office mate at work has been joking about her upcoming colonoscopy appointment this week. I will have to share this with her!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Mon 12/15/08 06:37 PM

flowerforyou Do you have to be in a relationship to be happy?flowerforyou

I don't think I HAVE to be in a relationship to be happy. My life really isn't all that bad being single. But then again, I am blessed with a child that wants to do EVERYTHING that she can. So, ballet and gymnastics and cheerleading take a lot of time. Thank goodness we don't have anything going on but ballet right now. But, I do think my life would be more complete if I were in a meaningful relationship with someone.

flowerforyou I had a very active daughter too, but now she's all grown up & although I don't need a boyfriend to be happy, I think it'd be nice to be part of a happy couple too.

This time of year is even worse being single. I love Christmas and even more I love seeing the joy in others. There is nothing like making cookies for Santa, going to look at Christmas lights, and our own personal favorite, making a birthday cake for Jesus. Most of that is pretty darn romantic if you do it right!:wink:

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Mon 12/15/08 06:33 PM

Have not had a stone myself, but a coworker has. Her doc suggested straight lemon juice to help break it up. She said she did feel some relief, but still ended up going back to the ER. She is now prone to having them. Lots of water and little or no caffiene in the future should help prevent them. Good luck!

Thanks for the lemon juice tip.

You are most welcome!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Mon 12/15/08 06:29 PM
Have not had a stone myself, but a coworker has. Her doc suggested straight lemon juice to help break it up. She said she did feel some relief, but still ended up going back to the ER. She is now prone to having them. Lots of water and little or no caffiene in the future should help prevent them. Good luck!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Mon 12/15/08 06:12 PM

flowerforyou Do you have to be in a relationship to be happy?flowerforyou

I don't think I HAVE to be in a relationship to be happy. My life really isn't all that bad being single. But then again, I am blessed with a child that wants to do EVERYTHING that she can. So, ballet and gymnastics and cheerleading take a lot of time. Thank goodness we don't have anything going on but ballet right now. But, I do think my life would be more complete if I were in a meaningful relationship with someone.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Mon 12/15/08 06:06 PM

Would anyone mind taking a look at my profile? I seem to be meeting a lot of men who are the exact opposite of what I am looking for. I'm starting to think I'm giving the wrong message.

As a slight sidebar - I was recently talking to someone and we were getting along famously. I then sent an email in which I mentioned my son and the emails stopped. Do a lot of men just forget to read either A)The part of my profile where I say that I'm a working mom or B) the bottom portion which indicates whether or not I have a child? It was just a very frustrating experience.

Thank you in advance!

I think your profile is great. You have outlined yourself and what you are looking for very well and your pic is just you which is great as well. Good luck! I know how you feel and have had similar luck. The pessimist in me says to deactivate my account but at the same time the optimist says it will happen. So I guess I will stay!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Thu 09/11/08 07:17 PM

any ladies have a thing for guitar players?

Does a bear poo in the woods?

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Thu 09/11/08 07:16 PM
Sweetness and snickers.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Thu 09/04/08 06:49 PM
I talk to about a dozen, but not regularly. I didn't go to my reunion either.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Mon 09/01/08 07:32 PM
Nascar's Joe Nemecheck is from my town. And from the town I was born in, David Schultz who drag races motorcycles. My mom actually went to school with him!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Mon 09/01/08 08:05 AM
Definitely need more info. And pics. Just ask doesn't tell us about you.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Mon 09/01/08 05:24 AM
Realgirl read my mind. I have tree limbs to get rid of and grass to cut. Oh and some weeding in my pineapple garden. You are most welcome to join!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Mon 09/01/08 05:23 AM
That's awesome!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 08/31/08 05:47 PM
I wanted to message them and let the know they have strip clubs for that....laugh laugh laugh

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 08/31/08 05:35 PM
I have recently come across two profiles that I doubt will ever find what they are looking for. One said "Looking for hot women" and the other said "Looking for big breasted women". Get real!!! No woman worth having is going to answer that.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 08/31/08 05:00 PM

nice feet,
spread 'em

Good lord! And I thought I had heard it all...

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 08/31/08 04:59 PM
flowerforyou

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 17 18