Community > Posts By > SweetButSpoiled

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Tue 01/13/09 05:50 PM
I live without it at the moment. Not saying I am happy about this, but it beats some of the alternatives.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Tue 01/13/09 04:15 PM
Yes. But luckily hit hit rock bottom and made it back. I hear he is doing well now. One day maybe he can be the dad he should have been.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Mon 01/12/09 06:50 PM

Rev. Kelly-Ordained Minister, and for 50 cents and 2 cereal box tops you can too.

I find this particularly amusing since we used to call this guy at work Father Kelly.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Mon 01/12/09 06:49 PM
The only nick that ever stuck with me is Stretch. My dad calls me that because I am so tall. I am even taller than him.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Mon 01/12/09 04:59 PM
See, this is something I would have noticed right up front. I am a freak about these things. And no, wouldn't hang around. Call me a snob, but it doesn't take much effort to shower and brush your teeth.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Mon 01/12/09 10:49 AM

Yikes. What was I thinking??? Dating couldn't have been one of my better ideas!
I don't recommend it. It hurts like hell.

I am beginning to rethink it. Back to work I guess.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Mon 01/12/09 10:47 AM

*EDIT*

Nice. Can't we all just get along and play well with others?

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Mon 01/12/09 10:44 AM
Yikes. What was I thinking??? Dating couldn't have been one of my better ideas!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Mon 01/12/09 10:19 AM
With the 50+ crowd! lol I just turned 30 and I guess that puts me in a different dating bracket?? What age group does everyone else seem to attract?

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 01/11/09 11:57 AM

Hate to sound so cliche but good guys finish last

So do good girls.... hence my headline.

There really is such a thing?spock

There is a saying I heard a while back...
Good girls let you.
A nice girl puts it in for you.

OINK OINK!

Women size men up differently from how men size up women.

Its genetic!

Were all dysfunctional tailless monkeys!tongue2

Yes there really is! One of these days I will learn from it and be an obnoxious witch and land me a man. A friend of mine is totally crabby and not nice to men and has them falling at her feet.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 01/11/09 11:47 AM

You're right again, Lex (as per usual). Frankly I am sick and tired of all the whiny "WHY????" threads from both men AND women. Get over it already.

Absolutely right! Both sexes are guilty of this. Get over it and move on to the next. Hopefully they don't unnerve you as much.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 01/11/09 11:46 AM

Hate to sound so cliche but good guys finish last

So do good girls.... hence my headline.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sat 01/10/09 12:58 PM

...from Domino's pizza. Do you like them?? (My good friend has just now, sent me one, of each.)1. chicken parm , 2.philly cheese steak, 3. chicken bacon ranch, 4. Italian, sandwiche. What would you-all say about that??

Nice friend! Of course this is compared to the leftover meatloaf I had for lunch!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sat 01/03/09 09:03 AM
I own this 100%. I don't even have a regular coffee maker. I have one of those where you put your cup under it and push the little lever. Love that thing!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Tue 12/30/08 04:34 PM
Why yes, I do. It goes like this: Loser, liar, loser, bigger liar, loser, loser, liar.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Tue 12/30/08 04:33 PM

I absolutely love military men! Oh wait, you meant.... oh. Well, absolutely! If you can't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them!
i have that as a bumper sticker

It is the absolute truth. If it weren't for our military, our lives would be totally different.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Tue 12/30/08 04:28 PM
I absolutely love military men! Oh wait, you meant.... oh. Well, absolutely! If you can't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Mon 12/29/08 03:00 PM

:smile: Could you forgive someone who was verbally abusive to you?:smile:

:smile: Have you ever?:smile:

I had verbal, emotional, and physical abuse. The best thing I ever did was walk away. Of course now there is the fear that it will happen again....

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sat 12/27/08 06:01 PM
I have the symbol for Karma on the back of my neck right below my hairline. You can't see it unless I pull my hair up. And my hair is down to the middle of my back so it is getting too heavy to pull up.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Wed 12/24/08 03:15 AM
he who stand on toilet high on pot

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 17 18