Community > Posts By > SweetButSpoiled

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Mon 03/31/08 05:34 PM
I am so with you on this. The one person I met here was super shallow and had more than one girlfriend. And told us each the same thing so he wouldn't have to figure out who he told what. Real Genuine, huh? The best ones always seem so far away and i am too stubborn to move. Ah well. I do have a few friends. Nice to have that at least.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Mon 03/31/08 05:21 PM
Hazelnut coffee please!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 03/30/08 06:56 PM
I think everyone is too scared to make the first move... which is crazy since this is technically a dating site! I have made more friends than the other.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 03/30/08 06:54 PM

How many here really believe in LOVE??:heart:

And is THAT what you would like to find??

Or, just dates??

I am at the point where I don't believe it is real anymore and that the love I thought I had in the past was all a dream.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sun 03/23/08 04:49 PM
OMG Sounds like my little girl a bit. And I seriously don't remember being that way when I was a kid.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Thu 03/20/08 06:09 PM

Well, I'm just saying, men don't want to admit there's something wrong with them.......
Oh I know there is something seriously wrong with me and I'll admit it openly! Hell..I talk to machines more than people. I can carry on a great conversation with the race car. noway

I should get out more. laugh

Will getting out more truly help? Cause I am getting out more and more these days and seriously, not getting anywhere. That whole car talk thing works better for me as well. At least if I start yelling no one yells back!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Wed 03/19/08 05:37 PM
Nah, we wait for you men to come to us.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Tue 03/18/08 04:21 PM
I agree that most people who say they are "nice" are usually whining about what people have done in the past. That could be a huge reason why I tend to be a *****. LOL I guess what I am saying is get off your pity party about your past and look forward to the real party of your future. Not everyone is evil. And we all deserve to be with someone who makes us happy!

1 2 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 Next