Community > Posts By > SweetButSpoiled

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Wed 02/25/09 03:00 PM
I usually cook the macaroni, drain, then add slices of american and velveeta cheese with milk and it turns out really creamy. One of my boyfriends in high school begged for it everytime he came over for dinner. Said it was the best he ever tasted. By the way, it is a 50/50 mix of the slices.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Fri 02/20/09 06:26 PM

zero or brian. whichever you prefer. im easy.

Easy huh? You sure you want to advertise that on a singles site? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Fri 02/20/09 11:03 AM
I buy a little of both. There are some things I just cant skimp on. Then there are others that are almost identical, so why spend more money? I am a single mom. Gotta save where I can!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Sat 02/14/09 09:42 AM
He's Just Not That Into You! LOL

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Thu 02/12/09 07:00 PM
If you see cupid, bi*** slap that little punk, will ya?

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Thu 02/12/09 03:09 AM

GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN.........

Cyndy Lauper. Forgive me if I spelled it wrong!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Mon 02/09/09 06:22 PM

This ole dog has gotten to old and contrary to be teachin anybody new tricks shades

Amen! I tried once. Really NOT into teaching.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Thu 02/05/09 07:28 PM

I personally boycott this day. I feel if you truly love someone, you should show it everyday. Otherwise you should really reconsider who you are with.

I'm sure I'm not alone when I say, that while I appreciate your honesty and candor and even your point of view on this matter, If a man took this attitude towards Valentine's Day, alone-on-the-couch would be the best of all possible situations in which he could hope to find himself sleeping that night...

I speak from personal experience...

I have had romantic valentine's days and not so much. One year I got 1 carat diamond earrings. And although they were very pretty and I really liked them, the valentine's day that I enjoyed the most is when my boyfriend at the time and I went bowling. It was nothing specially planned, we just thought having fun together doing something totally different from the norm would be a nice change of pace. (By the way, the guy who gave me the diamonds fessed up that he only did it because he knew I didn't like valentine's day and he was soooooooo sure it would insure that he got laid. He confessed when it didn't happen due to the fact that the restaurant he made reservations at conveniently lost the reservation and we had to wait 2 hours for dinner.)

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Thu 02/05/09 04:51 PM
I personally boycott this day. I feel if you truly love someone, you should show it everyday. Otherwise you should really reconsider who you are with.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Wed 02/04/09 06:09 PM
I actually got a decent one at Target. Gilligan & O'Malley.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Tue 02/03/09 05:43 PM

It's working now! bigsmile

You nudged me.... yay! Wink wink. LOL

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Tue 02/03/09 04:47 PM
It let me nudge you tanyaann

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Tue 02/03/09 04:46 PM

whooo time to dance

Great! Now I have "Hammer Time" in my head!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Tue 02/03/09 04:44 PM
Valentine's day blows! If I ever catch that darn Cupid, I am gonna beat his little diapered tooshy

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Mon 02/02/09 04:09 PM
Did the doc say whether or not you can use egg substitute for home-made meals? The peanut thing isn't shocking, but egg??? I would definitely stay away from any store bought cookies. They tend to use peanut oil a lot for those. So does Chick-Fil-A for all their cooking.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Fri 01/30/09 04:52 PM
If I were a guy I would have to find a woman that I could say...... "Woman! Fetch me my beer!"

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Fri 01/30/09 04:51 PM

If I was a girl...I would look down in stunned amazement at my boobs...I would probably just waste the first day just staring at them and grabbing them and telling myself "Not so rough! They aren't bread dough!!"

If you had boobs (decent sized ones anyways) you would realize it sucks!!!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Wed 01/28/09 06:39 PM
Great profile! It is actually probably better than mine.

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Wed 01/28/09 06:29 PM
Nice! I like it!

SweetButSpoiled's photo
Mon 01/26/09 05:21 PM
This has to be one of the most idiotic articles I have ever read. I especially love the part about doctors and police only being able the fact. Wasn't this rant originally about God? Seriously, they are humans. Unless there is some mysterious crystal ball shoved up their butt, how else are they to know in advance that some freak act is about to happen. If you are so against this country and its beliefs, I welcome you to leave. Try finding it anywhere better on this beautiful planet.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18