Community > Posts By > PlsREAD4info

no photo
Wed 04/12/17 04:48 PM
Blue, :blush:

no photo
Mon 04/10/17 10:18 PM
For me, when I met my late wife, it was mutual attraction right away. However, we took outside to get to know each other, it a year and then we moved in together, four more years until marriage, and another five of blissful life. in that time not one fight, and yes, there were many disagreements, differences of opinion, and for her to put up with some of my bone head moves, incredible.
so, to me, true love exist, it's my be hard at times, but if the communication and honesty, and total respect, love can survive, :heartbeat: :blush:

no photo
Mon 04/10/17 10:03 PM
Family, of course, friends, happiness, and myself,
Family is a given, we all love and value them in some way or another
Friends help fill the void of loneliness, and happiness comes when one feels a sense of accomplishments, belonging and satisfaction.
I put myself down because if I do not value who I am, then how can I value others. What do I, only one individual, have to offer you, others, or the world for that matter.
That is my thoughts, cheers :blush:

no photo
Sun 04/09/17 11:32 AM

Hi Lu you perty too

think we women are gonna have to encourage each other

since guys are slacking around here flowerforyou

I resemble that remark, lol,. Seriously though, many people are new and have not looked at all the post before they themselves post. All of us have been new at one time or another and appreciated the warmth and charm of others that have responded to the said post.... I myself am new and trying to build trust in the forums. So if someone asks the same question that has already been answered in the past, just try to remember what it was like when you first started posting. Cheers, :blush:

no photo
Sat 04/08/17 09:47 PM
U r going to love me :blush: U r going to love me, :blush: U r going to love me, :blush: lol